Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State (6261 Views)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Redhot111: @ afikpo camp. Registration tins.
Where re thou?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
prettymaxy: Am on my way to afikpo frm onitsha thru peace mass 800 naira. I'll kip u guys postd.
Safe journey mamm.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Redhot111(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lifeiscool: Where re thou?
am in d 1st female hostel. Jst relaxin nw. Hw abt u?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Redhot111: am in d 1st female hostel. Jst relaxin nw. Hw abt u?
Hello dear, hope u guys re enjoying the drills? Its "fun" anyway. if you don't mind, you can flash this no 08038536524
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Jabe(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Where is ur PPA? It's me, Jonathan, Emmanuel (Parade Commander)
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jabe: Where is ur PPA? It's me, Jonathan, Emmanuel (Parade Commander)
You don't mean it, so Jabe was our parade commander! Wow good to know. I was posted to Federal Govt. Girls' College FGGC Ezzamgbo near Abakaliki. What about u? I still remember ur "LouuuuuudeRRrR" lol.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
You all are all wellcom to the "salt of the nation ".
You can only get what you dreamed of ...that's the case of Ebonyi state.

No community in Ebonyi state that you can not get/receive the 4 dominant network from as i'm typing this message.
The entire state were been connected with good network of roads.

The donkey meat someone mentioned earlier was a joke because only a fragment of a few villagers are still eating it.

Ebonyi state is very peaceful and the people are not hustle to corppers and other foreigners.

May God grant all of you journey mercies. Amen.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Jabe(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Lifeiscool: You don't mean it, so Jabe was our parade commander! Wow good to know. I was posted to Federal Govt. Girls' College FGGC Ezzamgbo near Abakaliki. What about u? I still remember ur "LouuuuuudeRRrR" lol.

Hahahahaa.... Yes oOo... i was posted to ABAKALIKI CAPITAL TERRITORY DEVELOPMENT BOARD.... LouuuUuuuuUudeeer. #u.funny#
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Can u Imagine, dey posted me to E lga, Ameka.
To think dat light has nt gotten to dat community.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2013
prettymaxy: Can u imagine does pple, dey posted me to EZZA SOUTH lga, CSS Ameka.
Babe u r complaining Abi? go to ezza north ebiaji to be precise n see. thank God u v Onueke to stay. All d best.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
prettymaxy: Can u imagine does pple, dey posted me to EZZA SOUTH lga, CSS Ameka.
All the best dear.....
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jabe:

Hahahahaa.... Yes oOo... i was posted to ABAKALIKI CAPITAL TERRITORY DEVELOPMENT BOARD.... LouuuUuuuuUudeeer. #u.funny#
Enjoyment, I be con de fear say mak them nor carry u go barrack.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
How is the Moral? My PPA is such a nice place, NA GOD.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by beqs101(f): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to y'all and I hope you guys are having a swell one? When are you guys going back to Ebonyi by January?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys hw was ur xmas celebration, hope u guys showd love to pple around.
Am officially wishin u guys Merry Xmas nd a Colourful 2014 in advance cos u are special
Pls do hav it in mind dat nxt week is resumption
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lifeiscool: All the best dear.....
Tanks dear
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2013
prettymaxy: Hey guys hw was ur xmas celebration, hope u guys showd love to pple around.
Am officially wishin u guys Merry Xmas nd a Colourful 2014 in advance cos u are special
resumption of wat
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Jabe(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am Back to Ebonyi oOO
prettymaxy: Hey guys hw was ur xmas celebration, hope u guys showd love to pple around.

Meanwhile Sorry Pretty, Just enjoy the place. lol.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
beqs101: Merry Christmas to y'all and I hope you guys are having a swell one? When are you guys going back to Ebonyi by January?
Merry xmas to u too and happy new year in advance. I hope to resume on the 6th cos we re not yet sure of the date for january clearance.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Landlady, thanks and am also wishing u a Beautiful 2014.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jabe: Am Back to Ebonyi oOO

Meanwhile Sorry Pretty, Just enjoy the place. lol.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Parade commander Sir! Wetin de happen, abi una don begin another parade? I just can't imagine how that place look like during this yuletide.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Jabe(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2014
The Place dry PASS DRY FISH.... i no know weda na because of where i dey sha....
Lifeiscool: Parade commander Sir! Wetin de happen, abi una don begin another parade? I just can't imagine how that place look like during this yuletide.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
I Know everyone has been wishing you New Year. But to you over here, I'm shouting a Big Happy New Year to you my friends and also NCCF corpers. May 2014 bring greater Love, Joy, Laughter... I lov nd miss u all

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year to u all..... in case u r far from ebonyi state clearance might likely be on Monday but not yet confirmed.... just passing an underground news I got.... but not YET CONFIRMED.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
solomityo: Happy New Year to u all..... in case u r far from ebonyi state clearance might likely be on Monday but not yet confirmed.... just passing an underground news I got.... but not YET CONFIRMED.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year dear ones! It shall be a year without
Parade, "attention by number", man 'o war drills and
'hot' Jamiaca hall. I wish u all a Bright, Beautiful and
Blessed 2014. Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jabe: The Place dry PASS DRY FISH.... i no know weda na because of where i dey sha....
NEW discoveries shows that Ebonyi is not in the map of Nigeria. Kenya tins cool
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Guys am in my ppa nw. D harmattan here is nt friendly at all. Clearance might likly b on thursdy. Safe trip
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
prettymaxy: Guys am in my ppa nw. D harmattan here is nt friendly at all. Clearance might likly b on thursdy. Safe trip
sup, where is ur ppa in Ezza north?
r u close to onueke or in Enugu road area.... cos we v 2 places we do clearance in Ezza north.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2014
I did my clearance yesterday in Ohaukwu LG without stress, I also met with my LGI Mrs Ngozi Okereke she is such a nice woman.

Well, my school (Federal Govt Girls' College, Ezzamgbo) resumes on Saturday and we've been asked to join in the inspection of students and their luggage before checking into their various hostels. Mennn am SCARED! What will my "righteous" eyes see inside female bags tomorrow? I need hand gloves and a dark shade..........to avoid 'touching and sawing' the forbidding.

Our Corpers lodge is fun, but..........I don't have feelings for any of the female corp members here. These ladies re very raw and loud, they can say anything unprintable, lay on anything even if it happens to be a guy's body and they can put on anything. I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED!

Finally, am lonely.........missing my lovely Dearie in Benin. Still searching for who can best stand in for her ANYWAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC PCM's Who Chose Akwa-ibom "Fisrt Choice" Lets Meet / 150 Youth Corpers Amputated In Kaduna State / NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.