Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

About Sap? - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (144685 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
TERP10 is not a module.

it is an integration of about sixteen different modules.

It is the integration and administration of different modules and not the implementation of sixteen different modules.
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2010
For SAP Terp10 course overview, The link at the footer may be of some help or better still, checkout SAP official website.

Cheers
Re: About Sap? by Laughter1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
Re: About Sap? by Laughter1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
nnaiah:

TERP10 is not a module.

it is an integration of about sixteen different modules.

It is the integration and administration of different modules and not the implementation of sixteen different modules.

you are right nnaiah.

SAP Certification Training 'TERP10' is not a module. it is the entry level SAP solution consultant certification course which focuses on how the fundamental integrative business processes interact within SAP ERP, including: Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning, Project Management, SD, CRM, Enterprise Asset Management, Fi,CO, HR/Human Capital Management etc. Its just the foundation for understanding business process integration, and how they r linking. Scorpio1 did it. I should be doing it next year too. God dey!

Disclaimer. This certfication does not make you a consultant, infact its basic. I 'm sure Scorpio1 can testify to that. but its a good foundation for any one hoping to become an SAP functional or technical consultant.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
oga laughter1.

Scorp and i were in the first and same terp10 class in Nigeria,SCORP has since then gone deep into plant maintenance.in fact,scorp is in far away new dehli toiling day and night with the indians on SAP plant maintenance.

if you wish to train in Nigeria for terp10.the cheapest  centre where you can get the training is through SAP-UNN PARTNERSHIP for about 100k or so.

You can reach the director of training Dr Mrs Geraldine UGWUONAH. <geraldine.ugwuonah@unn.edu.ng> for details

but

Pleasee,only go for terp10 if your job requires you having a working knowledge of SAP,

besides that bros forget it ,take a dive straight into any functional or technical module and swim.

You may want to know my story about job search with terp10,it was H.E.L.L.

Some partners will ask you if terp10 is a device?

imagine the shock and embarrassment that covers my face each time they asked that innocent question.

SOMETHING VERY GOOD IS IN THE OFFING FOR ALL THOSE THAT DESIRE SAP SKILL IN NIGERIA.
Re: About Sap? by Puvguy: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
Nnaiah please send me SD official study material and questions to any of the following
addresses: e0500755(at)puv.fi, e0500755(at)yahoo.com. I'm battling with it, thanks.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
@puvguy.your yahoo mail addr is wrong or sth.i will try again
Re: About Sap? by okeyz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
@ nnaiah

bros how far na grin

i am lost in the race o, so good to see ur post, its been a long time

i need the ides on a hard drive and i will like like the production planning module and SCM module and materials if u have them
2011 for me is SAP men , something is in the offing from what i gathered from one of my "ogas"
please can u arange my request for me ?

just hala me at my email, ekwokey(at)gmail.com

take care,

byu the way how was ur xmas, enuff sloshing i guess wink, we will get there, take care
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
@okeyz, bros how na?

only you wan collect PP n SCM materials

no wahala

na u be chairman but make we hook up .
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2010
Way back 2008, when this SAP fever gripped me ,

the very first set of materials i laid my hands on were the BASIS SIM FILES.

I started out with them and when i got my SAP IDES ,SAP became irresistible.

like i promised you guys on phone.here is  the solution to  SAP TUTOR PLAYER installation error for all to see and try out.

right-click on the SAP tutor icon and choose properties
and click on the compatibility tab
change this to Windows XP.

or

Start button -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click on Command Prompt, select 'Run as administrator'.

You should be in directory C:\Windows\System32

Type regsvr32 vbscript.dll (enter)

Should get a message box saying DLL has been registered.

Run the installer again.

NB: IT IS A MERE SIMULATION OF YOUR CHOSEN MODULE.IT CANNOT REPLACE THE IDES

CRM ,FICO,BASIS,ABAP,HR sim files are easy to find online ,just google them
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
For those dt hv not bin able to reach me on my line, i guess it went wiv d previous year. If u rili wanna forge ahead wiv SAP and u r in Abuja town, u can holla @ moi on me on 0802 8609 651 to get the SAP IDES.

Don't worry, ur IDES wud be safe as i would equip it also wiv anti-bomb facilitites (lol, )

I'll encourage everyone this year to take dt first step and get their hands on the IDES dt would take u a long way to make u a good living,

i fink all Nigerians need is already addressed in this forum.

The ball now lies in your court.

Take charge of 2011. Equip yourselves. Don't let these opportunities pass you by! God

God Bless Nigeria.

Happy New Year!
-----------------------------------------------Briz-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
A very Happy New Year to you all!

My wish is that you realize all your dreams this year and if developing SAP expertise is one of them then I can say that it is very possible.

1. Put your SAP goal on paper.
2. Put the plans to achieving it (ECC6.0, materials and study time) on paper.
3. Start one day at a time

So many distractions(good and bad) will come as usual but if you can patiently stick with working your plans one day at a time, you will be amazed at what you would have achieved by mid-year.

Never you be distracted by where you will get the SAP jobs after your certification because if your unborn children will have hope of a successful SAP careers, you should much more be more optimistic!

Opportunities have never been as much a problem to anyone as preparations,

Cheers!
Re: About Sap? by klipse: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
Hi briz,
thanks alot for the load of info you've given. I have been searching for the ECC 6.0 IDES with poor luck. I've gone thru this thread from 2008 till date and have tried the provided links from kiwi992 but to no avail.
Could you offer some assistance?
My contact details:
klipsedeville1@yahoo.ca
thanks alot!
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
Account Movements: Procurement

I'm having some issues grasping the account movements in MM.
Can anyone please help me out with better explanations?
Re: About Sap? by BAKAREAAT(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
Goodday fellow SAP Colleaques,
Happy New Year.
i need SAP VIDEOS,i want some one can exchange materials.
SAP FI. I Have also some materials to borrow out in exchange of Videos
Re: About Sap? by denzel2009: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
BAKAREAAT:

Goodday fellow SAP Colleaques,
Happy New Year.
i need SAP VIDEOS,i want some one can exchange materials.
SAP FI. I Have also some materials to borrow out in exchange of Videos

Dont be deceived,the videos out there are nothing to write home about. All you need the are the TFIN 50 and 52 for the Associate Certification.However, you will not understand a thing from the four pdfs if you dont have an SAP IDES instance running.

All the official SAP materials are meant to complement instructor-led presentations. If you read through them you'd see that they are mostly steps and customization processes that are supposed to be used for practical purposes.

So, I'll advise you stop looking for videos and and start hands-on IDES customization. Goodluck!
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
Dont be deceived,the videos out there are nothing to write home about. All you need the are the TFIN 50 and 52 for the Associate Certification.However, you will not understand a thing from the four pdfs if you dont have an SAP IDES instance running.

All the official SAP materials are meant to complement instructor-led presentations. If you read through them you'd see that they are mostly steps and customization processes that are supposed to be used for practical purposes.

So, I'll advise you stop looking for videos and and start hands-on IDES customization. Goodluck!

well said.

@wham leave your contact, email addr
Re: About Sap? by AbaJ(m): 5:48am On Jan 08, 2011
@nnaiah, i am looking for materials for MM and i don't know if you can be of help. I also need to install the IDES ECC 6.0 or like/similar IDES. Any info or leads?

My email is aba_johnson@hotmail.com

Aba.
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
@nnaiah
you can reach me on whamatix@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
@wham. sorry i am not an SAP MM expert.

What i did was to remind you that if someone needed to get across to you,the person will certainly get stuck

cos of the absence of your contact.

notwithstanding if i get the permission of some experienced MM guys  i will send you their contacts.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2011
what else can i do for you after clicking on

http://www.bench3.com/2010/11/free-sap-ides-ecc-online-access-learn.html

pls come back and let us know if it made sense.

does it replace the 'practise as you go' IDES on you laptop?

pls come back here and let us know
Re: About Sap? by BAKAREAAT(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2011
Goodday,
I think the best thing to do is to procure the IDES.
I Have tried to to open this on the line all to no avail.
Thank You.
Re: About Sap? by AbaJ(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2011
@nnaiah,

Many thanks for the link. I have actually requested for a User Id. Waiting for it to be sent. Cheers
Re: About Sap? by klipse: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ nnaiah, am also interested in the sap ides, could you send me any link to my box: klipsedeville@gmail.com
Thanks alot.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2011
@klipse, other than the link above if you want the IDES on your machine call 080 580 580 90
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2011
@wham

You may also join this sap forum. It is dedicated to MM skills only and you might have all your questions answered.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/forum.jspa?forumID=245&start=0

Cheers!
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Thank you nnaiah and saperp_sms.

Well appreciated.
Re: About Sap? by ty07: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
hi everyone, this thread is fantastic and i registered because of this thread, am a certified SAP hcm consultant. and will like to help and mentor people who are interested in SAP hcm/hr, with SAP you can never go wrong.

i studied microbiology in school and afterwards became certified in ORACLE and now SAPi had my training with SAP via New-horizons in ikeja, I Must confess SAP aint has easy as people think,its voluminous and its not something you rush into without making up your mind.i read each book(THR10_1&2,and THR12_1&2)5 times in one month and studied past questions i got from a consultant friend in spain and practiced the ides server.

you can pass if you make up your mind and shelve distractions, its lucrative and its very rewarding.

i must also say something here, getting a job in SAP in nigeria is HARD, except if God favours you,am not discouraging you neither am i scaring anyone who is interested, but i must be sincered and straight, the market here in NIGERIA is just emerging and the top-dogs are employing there own people who are experienced or people who have been on a project outside the shores of nigeria(on a project) which makes it hard for fresh consultants to get on projects,if you are looking for support job you will be asked if you have ever been on an iimplementation before which inturn makes it a little difficult.

So peeps if you have any questions or need advise,am ready to help.( freshprince_5@yahoo.com)
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.