Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

After Interview: Why Do Employers Delay? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Interview: Why Do Employers Delay? (2405 Views)

Why Is It Taking So Long For A Recruitment Firm To Hire After Interview? / Question During Interview: Why Did You Want To Leave Your Current Employer/job? / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Interview: Why Do Employers Delay? by kemofash20: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
what do employers really look for after interview that it takes dem a long time to get back to applicants after interviews. because i tot the interviewers are are the representation of the organisation so i believe that they shld be able to make decisions within seconds after the interview. then what pisses me again is that they dont deem it fit to inform unsuccessful applicants (apart from diamond bank) they just keep u hopin wen they know that nothing for u. but reallythis is only in naija that shit like this happens.
Re: After Interview: Why Do Employers Delay? by ugondu: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2008
hi

one may not tell exactly the reaso for the delay but i think some banks are beginning to send replies even to the unsuccessful ones so u know ur stand eg fistinlandbank.

keep being on the affirmative, wink

(1) (Reply)

Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States / Exxonmobil Invites For Aptitude/skill Test (trainee Geoscientist) / First Bank Insurance Interview Tomorow.. Pls Who Hve An Idea Of Wat Wud B Asked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.