Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Digital Pen Pad - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Pen Pad (3843 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Pen Pad by smartsoft(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2008
anyone knows about DIGITAL PEN PAD where do i get it ? i really need
Re: Digital Pen Pad by A2J(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
do you mean wacom?
Re: Digital Pen Pad by uspry1(f): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
I use Wacom graphic tablet(same as digital pen pad) with electronic sensitive pen all the time using Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat (create digital signature to lock password security for government request for electronic signature---my name signed), Flash and InDesign for drawing, sketching, coloring, erasing, tracing and my name signature. Many more!!!

I use it for 5 years.

go wacom site. It is the best!

Or you can buy tablet laptop instead of digital pen pad---it is built-in pen pad laptop!!!
Re: Digital Pen Pad by A2J(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
yeah, wacom is the best, i been seeking where to buy one here in nigeria without success, if any1 got any info on how to get one here in nigeria and the price, please do share
Re: Digital Pen Pad by wham(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
Check that computer shop in the Palm (they have Digital Pens/Pads -Genius Products)

I bought mine from www.buyright.org (i cant rem if its buyright.com or .org, just google it). Mine wasnt a WACOM though.

There's nothing like a WACOM product my brother. A friend of mine bought his from MicroManna near the Stadium in Kaduna.

Try to find out from ur friends in KD. WACOMS are scarce in this country. The market is just opening their eyes to the thing.

WACOMS are costly.

the product I bought was just one chinese product like that. It has some issues.
Re: Digital Pen Pad by A2J(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2008
@wham,

at what price did you get yours? am sure wacom wont be here in nigeria and if it is, will be deadly costly, anyone will do for me now until i get the cash.

so please tell me how much you got yours.
Re: Digital Pen Pad by wham(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
As I said, mine was one chinese make like that.
It had a 8x6 work area and it went for about N12,000. (See www.buyright.biz)

The shop in the palms is PC Outlet. They also have branches at Ikorodu, and VI.

My friend got his WACOM in Kaduna. i was surprised when he told me
Re: Digital Pen Pad by iparrot(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2008
or you could just look for 'trust' tablets, arguably second to the wacom. am sure it still will be pretty hard to find. wink

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari Pencil Drawing (Photo) / How To Design A Nice (2010) Greetings Card With Adobe Photoshop And Make Money / Learn Graphics Design Affordably From The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.