Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pls Come Here And Help Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Come Here And Help Me (451 Views)

Honsule, Infobaba Pls Come To My Rescue! / Hello People, Can Any Of You Be A Dear And Help Me With The Procedure On How To Connect My Laptop To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come Here And Help Me by Elsafema: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
I dont know if this is where i should post this. There is this yahoo email account that is very important to me but unfortunatly i lost the password and when i was trying to retrive it i was ask to answer tow quetion of which i answer the first question but the second question i dont know bcus yahoo did not ask me this second quetion when i was creating my acconut. Pls what can i do to get my email back.
Re: Pls Come Here And Help Me by maxjax(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
they sure asked you the questn when u were openin the mail account....u must answer to get pass it.

(1) (Reply)

Burn Into A Flash Drive / Wrong Upgrading...help! / Toshiba C655 Graphics Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.