Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Video Coverage Of Deliverance Sessions: How Fair Is That? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Coverage Of Deliverance Sessions: How Fair Is That? (498 Views)

List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria / Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? / Must My Pastor Rake Me To Fall In The Name Of Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Coverage Of Deliverance Sessions: How Fair Is That? by Sunnycliff(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Most of our Nigerian Christian Ministers always pride their ministrations with video clips of people undergoing "deliverance", is this really good. The questions that come into my mind when I see most of this video clips is that;
1. What is the main purpose of not praying and letting them go without video coverage of them?
2. Is that not a show of pride?
And so on....

At times these people make some confessions that creates enemity, hatred and fear. Will it be for the benefit of heaven conscious souls? Besides some are dragged to courts, taunted and labelled with evil names and emotional stigmas and pains.

Well, I just wish that our gospel ministers and all of us will try to make this place a better world by maintaining privacies and confidential informations of the sheeps under our fold.
Re: Video Coverage Of Deliverance Sessions: How Fair Is That? by Joagbaje(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sunnycliff: Most of our Nigerian Christian Ministers always pride their ministrations with video clips of people undergoing "deliverance", is this really good. The questions that come into my mind when I see most of this video clips is that;

Video recording is for record keeping . If Jesus were here he would document videos too. Sometimes when someone had been set free and you tell them what the demon confessed through them they will argue that it' can't be true .so documents don't lie.

1. What is the main purpose of not praying and letting them go without video coverage of them?

It's a matter of choice, if you document a preaching why can't you document other ministration?

2. Is that not a show of pride?
And so on....

Don't judge whst you don't know.

At times these people make some confessions that creates enemity, hatred and fear. Will it be for the benefit of heaven conscious souls? Besides some are dragged to courts, taunted and labelled with evil names and emotional stigmas and pains.

Well, I just wish that our gospel ministers and all of us will try to make this place a better world by maintaining privacies and confidential informations of the sheeps under our fold.

I agree with you here. But the problem is not the recording ,the problem is the broadcast . It's not everything that should ho on broadcast . The consent of the individual should be sought . And it should be broadcast that will glorify God and not cause offense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sin Of Presumption / God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For First? / Sinning Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.