Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Looking For Mercy Okao - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Mercy Okao (680 Views)

God have mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Mercy Okao by rofikora: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2008
Hi there peoples, i'm looking for someone from a long time ago, Her name was Mercy Okao at the time and she lived in Ikeja.This was 1987(long time i know but some people you can't forget).I've looked everywhere but no sign and i'm hoping she reads this and will get in touch, or perhaps someone here knows of her and could help out?
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by Raimond(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2008
Call the fire service. grin
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by nana(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2008
Yepa! 1987? Hmm,someone was still in the womb.
Goodluck with ur search o but y not try facebook?
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by Raimond(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2008
You are right Nana, Facebook will do her (or is she a he) better than the fire service
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by nana(f): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2008
Lol
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by origina9ja(f): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2008
good luck in ur findindz

why diis in romance section
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by kokoye(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
She's been looking for you too!!!

I saw her in modakeke last week, beside oke-agbona. she said she was going to asaba to stay with her cousins for the weekend , then she'll go to maiduguri for summer. Hurry up and go there before she leaves for greenland in the fall.

Or, better still, join her for xmas at ogidiben riverine area.

she no get email adreess, se you want her number??
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by graffiti: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
kokoye:

I saw her in modakeke last week, beside oke-agbona. she said she was going to asaba to stay with her cousins for the weekend , then she'll go to maiduguri for summer. Hurry up and go there before she leaves for greenland in the fall.

You're just a freaking CLOWN!! grin grin grin
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by origina9ja(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
have you not seen her yet

1 Like

Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by rofikora: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yes I found her despite the funny guy who saw her all over the place (e no get work)
Re: Looking For Mercy Okao by rofikora: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
kokoye:

you are an idiot

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right Or Wrong? / Am In Love With Mukina2 / Man Power Spray 100% Effective With No Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.