Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady (3855 Views)

Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji / Kanye West Says Kim Kadasian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by suyu: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
soul_glo:

No she would not. At least not high fashion. She could not even get an invite to the MET gala. Ann Wintour would die twice before she ever lets Kim Kardashian grace the cover of Vogue. She did Vogue Italy I think but definitely not here. Also Michelle Obama is a fashion icon in her own right. Kim Kardashian is popular in pop culture but influential especially when it comes to fashion? Come on

I agree...I heard about Ann Wintour never allowing Kim to be on the cover of vogue

I think the lesson here is kanye love for Kim has turned him into an i.diot
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by MissyB3(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
anonymous6:
then by your definition Miley Cirus is also more influential,
Ask teens to choose between a free ticket to Miley's concert and an access to Michelle's whatever. You should get an answer.

anonymous6:
almost everything Michelle has worn from the inauguration ball twice, to world appearances has sold out in stores and has been mentioned.

Stylemakers of 2013: Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama, Phillip Lim and Moreā€”See the Pics
http://www.eonline.com/news/458713/stylemakers-of-2013-kate-middleton-michelle-obama-phillip-lim-and-more-see-the-pics
She is the First lady, what do you expect?
Regardless the price of what they wear Michelle and Kim cannot be put on the same scale of fashion. . . It will be an insult to Kim and I will take offense. grin

anonymous6:

Don't get me wrong Kim kardashian has her own style as well, the same as Michelle but the type of people Kim sways vs. Michelle is totally different, and totally different levels
Which brings us back to my original point - Kanye isn't entirely wrong as Kim is more influential to a set of people than Michelle is. The quality of the people being influenced is another story and isn't the subject of discussion right now.

soul_glo:

No she would not. At least not high fashion. She could not even get an invite to the MET gala. Ann Wintour would die twice before she ever lets Kim Kardashian grace the cover of Vogue. She did Vogue Italy I think but definitely not here. Also Michelle Obama is a fashion icon in her own right. Kim Kardashian is popular in pop culture but influential especially when it comes to fashion? Come on
I rest my case!
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by maingwaest(f): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
This guy is delusional comparing class with trash.I actually watched d interview nd he was just all over d place.well, na love de shark am;he shuld just keep being in control o cos wit d Kardashian women,u never can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by soulglo: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Missy_B:

Regardless the price of what they wear Michelle and Kim cannot be put on the same scale of fashion. . . It will be an insult to Kim and I will take offense. grin

I rest my case!

Yeah. When you go to your next job interview dress like Kim Kardashian and see how far her influence will get you. Kim's sense of style is more geared towards street clothing. This same Kanye West was the one that tried to change Kim Kardashian's whole wardrobe because he felt it was too ghetto LMAO. At least Kanye West has a good excuse. She's the mother of his child and he is in love with this woman. What is your excuse?

I finally read the interview and that idiot Kanye is taking about Michelle Obama cannot wear the same bikini that Kim Kardashian wore after having her baby. Looking good in a bikini is the highlight of a 30 something year old mother in 2013 This is what women were persecuted and imprisoned for so that women Kanye West can tell us that a woman is influential because she looks good in a bikini. Susan B Anthony is spinning in her grave.

You're right Kim Kardashian is influential with people that like to take half naked pics and instagram them. She's popular with people that watch her life and try to convince themselves that they have similar lives. In Kim Kardashian's defense she is living her life the way she wants it.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Missy_B:
Ask teens to choose between a free ticket to Miley's concert and an access to Michelle's whatever. You should get an answer.

Which brings us back to my original point - Kanye isn't entirely wrong as Kim is more influential to a set of people than Michelle is. The quality of the people being influenced is another story and isn't the subject of discussion right now.

I rest my case!

Its funny you say the people being influenced is a different story but bring up the example of who teens would chose Miley or Michelle, when everybody knows that mileys fan base are TEENAGER'S but you didn't use the example of college graduates or middle age adult women who are doctors, business women in the corporate world and etc as a example. so let me flip it if it was a person in the late twenties to early thirties who works for a big corporation in America, A professor in a IVY league College/University, a engineer, a chef , or simply a women trying to progress in society and etc who do you think they would chose? a free ticket to see miley cirus or free access to michelle; also who do you think they will emulate in how to dress in the office or corporate dinner? Kim kardashian or Michelle Obama

I never brought up price, but clothes selling out of J.Crew and other well known stores so women can get a dress Michelle or kate Middleton wears to official appearances not Kim speaks alot of volume in influence in the fashion world. The type of people Michelle influence is another scale then to Kim's. So the type of people makes a difference. Kanye made a generalized statement as if a teenager or a 20 year old Vegas Hip Hop dancer that watches keeping up with the kardashian and buys their products means everybody from a corporate lawyers, exec from a company or a female scientist who works for the CDC is also influenced in Kim Kardashians fashion when it is the complete reverse.

Like I said they each have their style but their influence are to different crowds & demographics so for Kanye to blurr that to me sounds like a insult and ridiculous on Michelle's end

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by angelTI(f): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=soul_glo]

Yeah. When you go to your next job interview dress like Kim Kardashian
and see how far her influence will get you. Kim's sense of style is more
geared towards street clothing. This same Kanye West was the one that
tried to change Kim Kardashian's whole wardrobe because he felt it was
too ghetto LMAO. At least Kanye West has a good excuse. She's the mother
of his child and he is in love with this woman. What is your excuse?

I finally read the interview and that idiot Kanye is taking about
Michelle Obama cannot wear the same bikini that Kim Kardashian wore
after having her baby. Looking good in a bikini is the highlight of a 30
something year old mother in 2013 This is what women were persecuted
and imprisoned for so that women Kanye West can tell us that a woman is
influential because she looks good in a bikini. Susan B Anthony is
spinning in her grave.

You're right Kim Kardashian is influential with people that like to take
half naked pics and instagram them. She's popular with people that
watch her life and try to convince themselves that they have similar
lives. In Kim Kardashian's defense she is living her life the way she
wants it.[/quote]

Wa sere; Wa gbayi! You just HIT the nail on the head!
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
soul_glo:

Yeah. When you go to your next job interview dress like Kim Kardashian and see how far her influence will get you. Kim's sense of style is more geared towards street clothing. This same Kanye West was the one that tried to change Kim Kardashian's whole wardrobe because he felt it was too ghetto LMAO. At least Kanye West has a good excuse. She's the mother of his child and he is in love with this woman. What is your excuse?

I finally read the interview and that idiot Kanye is taking about Michelle Obama cannot wear the same bikini that Kim Kardashian wore after having her baby. Looking good in a bikini is the highlight of a 30 something year old mother in 2013 This is what women were persecuted and imprisoned for so that women Kanye West can tell us that a woman is influential because she looks good in a bikini. Susan B Anthony is spinning in her grave.

You're right Kim Kardashian is influential with people that like to take half naked pics and instagram them. She's popular with people that watch her life and try to convince themselves that they have similar lives. In Kim Kardashian's defense she is living her life the way she wants it.

excellent response
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by MissyB3(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
soul_glo:

Unnecessary diversion!

And oh, forgive me for not going through the controversial interview but expressing an opinion on just the thread title. Now that I have been enlightened that Kanye was speaking basically fashion wise, I beg to alter my initial comment. Kanye is right . . . I 100% concur.
Michelle Obama should not be considered to have the same or, even worse, a higher level of fashion authority than Kim Kardashian.
Michelle could be considered a person of decent character (which is quite irrelevant to the topic at hand) but her lousy style sense malfunctions should not be exalted or forced down anyone's throat.

Michelle does NOT come close to Kim when it comes to style. That is my opinion . . .It's either you agree or you AGREE.

anonymous6: Its funny you say the people being influenced is a different story but bring up the example of who teens would chose Miley or Michelle, when everybody knows that mileys fan base are TEENAGER'S but you didn't use the example of college graduates or middle age adult women who are doctors, business women in the corporate world and etc as a example. so let me flip it if it was a person in the late twenties to early thirties who works for a big corporation in America, A professor in a IVY league College/University, a engineer, a chef , or simply a women trying to progress in society and etc who do you think they would chose? a free ticket to see miley cirus or free access to michelle; also who do you think they will emulate in how to dress in the office or corporate dinner? Kim kardashian or Michelle Obama

I never brought up price, but clothes selling out of J.Crew and other well known stores so women can get a dress Michelle or kate Middleton wears to official appearances not Kim speaks alot of volume in influence in the fashion world. The type of people Michelle influence is another scale then to Kim's. So the type of people makes a difference. Kanye made a generalized statement as if a teenager or a 20 year old Vegas Hip Hop dancer that watches keeping up with the kardashian and buys their products means everybody from a corporate lawyers, exec from a company or a female scientist who works for the CDC is also influenced in Kim Kardashians fashion when it is the complete reverse.
I'm sorry but I can hardly make any sense out of the part in bold. embarassed
You asked if Miley was more influential than Michelle and I implied that it depends on whom the survey is being conducted.
Miley will most likely sway more teens than Michelle would. So, yes, if we are taking only teens into consideration.

Like I said they each have their style but their influence are to different crowds & demographics so for Kanye to blurr that to me sounds like a insult and ridiculous on Michelle's end
Which brings us back to my point. Kim has some sort of influence on a set of people (regardless of the quality of these people). If we conduct a survey on just these people, Kim will win. ''Kanye isn't entirely wrong''. What's there not to understand? undecided
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Missy_B:

You asked if Miley was more influential than Michelle and I implied that it depends on whom the survey is being conducted.
Miley will most likely sway more teens than Michelle would. So, yes, if we are taking only teens into consideration.

Which brings us back to my point. Kim has some sort of influence on a set of people (regardless of the quality of these people). If we conduct a survey on just these people, Kim will win. ''Kanye isn't entirely wrong''. What's there not to understand? undecided

I think the assumption that Kim will win is based on your opinion not fact, based on what I have seen on the media it depends on the demographic of women in America, to me that is not hard to understand but to sandbox all women and say a generalized statement and make Kim a winner is hilarious, most likely celebrities like A-list actresses on Oscar night from Nicole Kidman to Halle berry would win but Kim, I'm sorry NO.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by MissyB3(f): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okay.
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Well In my opinion Michelle beats Kim any day ! Michelle has got class !!!

I hate Kim's dressing undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Lolitua(f): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
kanye z dyin of luv....kim k badt gan oo...she don gif am magic rambo love....Michelle taka heart!!!!!...kim na small gal 4 ya syd
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
I actually used to rate you high as a lady I admire, but with your post here. Hmmmmmmmm! we have a long way to go ooooo.

you mean, you are actually comparing a hoe to mitchelle Obama. you need to go check yourself and just stop all this spinning on this thread. It makes people like me that admire you have a re-think. Thanks.
Missy_B:
Unnecessary diversion!

And oh, forgive me for not going through the controversial interview but expressing an opinion on just the thread title. Now that I have been enlightened that Kanye was speaking basically fashion wise, I beg to alter my initial comment. Kanye is right . . . I 100% concur.
Michelle Obama should not be considered to have the same or, even worse, a higher level of fashion authority than Kim Kardashian.
Michelle could be considered a person of decent character (which is quite irrelevant to the topic at hand) but her lousy style sense malfunctions should not be exalted or forced down anyone's throat.

Michelle does NOT come close to Kim when it comes to style. That is my opinion . . .It's either you agree or you AGREE.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by sholay2011(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
In as much as Kim "influences" ppl, this is still an insult to Michelle Obama.

@anonymous6 has said it all.

Even the so-called sexiness, sex appeal (etc related to sex) that Kim oozes (rightly though) can't be guaranteed. Madam First Lady may be more skilled in bedmatics than our sex video-vixen but only Barrack can testify to that. sad grin grin

Enuff said!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by MissyB3(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
babyface333:
you mean, you are actually comparing a hoe to mitchelle Obama. you need to go check yourself and just stop all this spinning on this thread. It makes people like me that admire you have a re-think. Thanks.
Are you lot this thick? tongue For the nth time, the content of their character has nothing to do with anything. I could have sworn I'm writing in English. shocked

babyface333: I actually used to rate you high as a lady I admire, but with your post here. Hmmmmmmmm! we have a long way to go ooooo.
I will remember to seek your approval before having an opinion next time, as the only reason I exist to be admired.
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Missy_B! Sorry if i do sound like i was thick and am expecting you to seek mine or people's approval before you express your views.

To be frank with you, mitchelle obama and kim kardashian should never be placed on the same sentence.
Kim kardashian is a school drop out, mitchelle obama we all know well was even a senior collegue to obama in their place of work before they got married.

Kim's rise to fame(infamy) is through a sextape, infact as o am talkng to you, millions of people have seen her unclothedness. Mitchelle obama worked with her husband for so many years to attain fame.

A first lady of a country, not just a country is being compared to a hoe because she does not wear bikinis and appear unclad in magazines.

If it was beyonce orany other top musician like shania twain and their likes, or a female sport athlethe, or even a hollywood star that was been compared to mitchelle obama, it could even go because there is a basis for that, which is talent and hardwork. Please, with all due respect madam missy_B, what talent does kim kardashian have? Please dont come telling me that she wears sexy bikinis oooo, or her post-baby body is sexy, or she had a sextape and good in bed, or that st.u,upid keeping it up with the kardashians on E! Tv is the talent. Owww, i forgot, her penchant for marrying 3 husbands might just be the latest talent.

With all due respect to a person like you i really and sincerely admire, you are so so wrong on this. Dont let your blind fanaticism or idolation of something blind you totally to all sense of reasoning and make you place yourself in the league of rif-raffs because bikinis and post-baby shape of kim kardashian is trending for gutter scallywags. Thank you big madam!
Missy_B:
Are you lot this thick? tongue For the nth time, the content of their character has nothing to do with anything. I could have sworn I'm writing in English. shocked

I will remember to seek your approval before having an opinion next time, as the only reason I exist to be admired.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by kreamidiva(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^^^^^^ I'm forced to check your profile.... cool

Nice one......
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Reincarnated(m): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Sexytemi: Wifout bin told, culdnt kanye see d diff btw his bitchy fiancee n his sophiticated 1st lady, guess his blinded by love n his baby north west ooo, bt d love go soon fade ooo, afta all he'll b her 3rd hubby. undecided

How is Kim Kardashian bitchy undecided

No matter how much I want that girl to myself, they say the number 3 is a lucky charm.
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Lawrence14: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2013
what r dey even feeling like.......morons..........evry body knows d president of United States of America & d 1st lady.Wu knows Kim kardashian
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Lolitua(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=babyface333]Missy_B! Sorry if i do sound like i was thick and am expecting you to seek mine or people's approval before you express your views. To be frank with you, mitchelle obama and kim kardashian should never be placed on the same sentence. Kim kardashian is a school drop out, mitchelle obama we all know well was even a senior collegue to obama in their place of work before they got married. Kim's rise to fame(infamy) is through a sextape, infact as o am talkng to you, millions of people have seen her unclothedness. Mitchelle obama worked with her husband for so many years to attain fame. A first lady of a country, not just a country is being compared to a hoe because she does not wear bikinis and appear unclad in magazines. If it was beyonce orany other top musician like shania twain and their likes, or a female sport athlethe, or even a hollywood star that was been compared to mitchelle obama, it could even go because there is a basis for that, which is talent and hardwork. Pl
lyk swiriously...i was touched y goin tru ya comment...dude u're d only who had made me say.."woa i luv diz" while readin 1ce post...u've sed d whole truth...kudos..
.missy B wit all due respect stp d argument...
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by sunkoye: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
here comes the fall....so so sure as titanic's fall-out! angry
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
The problem is that Kanye West should have been more specific on the type of influence he was speaking of..Kim K is a fashion icon I agree.BUT she doesn't have what it takes to be a role model except for maybe being one for bitchy,vapid and materialistic gold-diggers.Michelle is on a higher level than she is..fashion-wise or not..
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 07, 2013
babyface333: Missy_B! Sorry if i do sound like i was thick and am expecting you to seek mine or people's approval before you express your views.

To be frank with you, mitchelle obama and kim kardashian should never be placed on the same sentence.
Kim kardashian is a school drop out, mitchelle obama we all know well was even a senior collegue to obama in their place of work before they got married.

Kim's rise to fame(infamy) is through a sextape, infact as o am talkng to you, millions of people have seen her unclothedness. Mitchelle obama worked with her husband for so many years to attain fame.

A first lady of a country, not just a country is being compared to a hoe because she does not wear bikinis and appear unclad in magazines.

If it was beyonce orany other top musician like shania twain and their likes, or a female sport athlethe, or even a hollywood star that was been compared to mitchelle obama, it could even go because there is a basis for that, which is talent and hardwork. Please, with all due respect madam missy_B, what talent does kim kardashian have? Please dont come telling me that she wears sexy bikinis oooo, or her post-baby body is sexy, or she had a sextape and good in bed, or that st.u,upid keeping it up with the kardashians on E! Tv is the talent. Owww, i forgot, her penchant for marrying 3 husbands might just be the latest talent.

With all due respect to a person like you i really and sincerely admire, you are so so wrong on this. Dont let your blind fanaticism or idolation of something blind you totally to all sense of reasoning and make you place yourself in the league of rif-raffs because bikinis and post-baby shape of kim kardashian is trending for gutter scallywags. Thank you big madam!
. Woow!*in french* EXCELLENTE!!! U said it all! Missy_B, dnt let kims fake personality drag u in2 a mess u didn't bargain 4. How can u compare a Havard & Yale Phd holder & a porn slut? The two are incomparable! Gosh! Watz so influential abt kim's fashion sense anyway coz I dnt see shit! All I see her wear are "Black & white RAGS! Some naija babes beat her in d game sef. So in my own words, A LovePeddler IS A LovePeddler & KIM IS A LovePeddler!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Hv u guys noticed that any guy in these K gals lives suddenly lost it?
Lamar lost it big time,
Humphrey was messed up,
Bruce jenner is looking for escape route,
Now its kanye west,his last album was a big flop. He is booed at times.
Now he is comparing his aristo babe with michelle!
What an insult internationale!
His end is near like the rest.
D K family knows how to use men as ladder, he won't be d last.
Deluded he goat

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by MissyB3(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
chamzyc: . Woow!*in french* EXCELLENTE!!! U said it all! Missy_B, dnt let kims fake personality drag u in2 a mess u didn't bargain 4. How can u compare a Havard & Yale Phd holder & a porn slut? The two are incomparable! Gosh! Watz so influential abt kim's fashion sense anyway coz I dnt see shit! All I see her wear are "Black & white RAGS! Some naija babes beat her in d game sef. So in my own words, A LovePeddler IS A LovePeddler & KIM IS A LovePeddler!!!!
I gave up on you people a long time ago, coming to terms with the fact that comprehension is a rare skill.
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by chacha3(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
I wonder what is wrong with kanye,the other time it was about kim deserving to hv a star on d Hollywood walk of fame and now about kim been on the cover of vogue hmmm he should put her on it nah. You can say all u want West but don't you compare Michelle with ur slut kim. They are not on the same page in every aspect. You will soon be like kris Humphrey.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hv u guys noticed that any guy in these K gals lives suddenly lost it?
Lamar lost it big time,
Humphrey was messed up,
Bruce jenner is looking for escape route,
Now its kanye west,his last album was a big flop. He is booed at times.
Now he is comparing his aristo babe with michelle!
What an insult internationale!
His end is near like the rest.
D K family knows how to use men as ladder, he won't be d last.
Deluded he goat

lol, interesting assessment
Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by Lnzy: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
I feel kanye west was just trying to get back at obama,for supposedly saying that he,kanye west and kim are a bad influence on americans.but he screwed it all up by trying to compare kim and mich, cos they are basically two different people with dissimilar personality and orientation,there shouldn't even be any comparism.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by safarigirl(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Of course she is. There are more hos in the US of A(shawos) than decent women. Hence the reason the likes of KimK and Snooki are famous. In naija those gals would've been working in brothels

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady by anonymous6(f): 3:30am On Nov 10, 2013
safarigirl: Of course she is. There are more hos in the US of A(shawos) than decent women. Hence the reason the likes of KimK and Snooki are famous. In naija those gals would've been working in brothels

LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Weirdest Marriages Of All Time / CLOSED / Make It 2K Retweet & Have Free Sex With Me, Nigerian Lady Says on Twitter. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.