Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander (2568 Views)

Crowdfunding Platform Kwikudi Is Now Accepting Projects. / First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu / Who Was The First Nigerian Cbn Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander by kayjegs: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
For some of us, we know but for many other people, do not know what crowd funding is all about. It is a concept where a project/idea is funded by a number of people who believes in such an idea whether for profit or not.
This is a new concept being embraced in the world right now to fund businesses. It is a concept which will really help many people in Nigeria. Talents abound, ideas abound but the complaints most times is that there are no funds to finance such ideas. In a country where the percentage of youths that are unemployed is skyrocketing every year, it is imperative for such platforms to exist where coordinated attempt as to raising money is available.
Unlike other developed Nations where the level of trust is high with the users, we have a level of trust too in this Nigerian crowdfunding but protection of investors or funders are of utmost importance which is one of the most important factors taken into consideration. As an investor, you are to an extent very safe in committing your funds for a venture either profit or non-profit.
The site is administered by seasoned business consultants and business developers as well as Non-Governmental personnels who can screen NGO projects submitted at the site while the former screens the profit making ventures/projects/ideas submitted to the platform. I am also a member of the admin and my large following on my thread speaks volume coupled with my experience as a business developer and an author of a sought after business ebook through nairaland, linkedin and so on.

I therefore welcome you to www.naijafund.com. Sign up today, start posting your projects, start funding businesses and start making your dreams and other people's dreams to come true.

Who knows you might be funding the next Bill Gates or funding the next facebook or you might be the next Dangote.

You are free to ask questions please....Have a nice day!
Re: Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander by mosix4real: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
interesting... Let me check it out
Re: Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander by Obere4u: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Awesome
Re: Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander by kayjegs: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thanks for taking interest in this. The naijafund website is brought down now. Programmers I worked with couldn't follow up on updating and bringing it to standard like I wanted. If I could still get people who like this idea and may want to work with me in whatever capacity, you can contact me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ago, Pms, Dpk Supplier / Why Do Nigerian Billionaires Have This In Common? / Calling Honey Bee Buyers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.