Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,526 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean (2068 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / The Majority Itsekiri,Ilaje,olukumi People Of Delta State, And Yoruba Words / Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean by Udode(f): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2008
Ok, since my other thread was turning into an exchange of insults between CH3 and Sean, please lets start this again.
Do you have any information, pictures or experiences you can share with me about Aba and Usofia?
Re: Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean by SeanT21(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2008
Please, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to destroy the thread.
Re: Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean by Udode(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2008
No problem, i jus treally want to know more about abia and usofia and not about private issues wink
Re: Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean by SeanT21(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2008
here are some pics taken fron Google.

abia state

(1) (Reply)

A / Left Handed People Evil? / Nigeria's Okada Culture: Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.