Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx (1744 Views)

Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me / Was Posted To Niger. / I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by solace8(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Nysc Call up for this present batch C just came out, and I was surprised to see that I was posted to sokoto,pls is there anybody that served there? I need orientation pls. Tnx
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by kolaitan(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Am curently serving in Sokoto and here is good, nice and is very safe. D only problem is d weather. I promise you wil enjoy the seat of caliphate. You are highly welcom. D cal to serve humanity
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kolaitan whr is ur PPA?
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Twenty5: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls here is my number am also posted to Sokoto,pls i wil need your help am from Lagos 08029478200,07062205174
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Twenty5: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls here is my number am also posted to Sokoto,pls i wil need your help am from Lagos 08029478200,07062205174
kolaitan: Am curently serving in Sokoto and here is good, nice and is very safe. D only problem is d weather. I promise you wil enjoy the seat of caliphate. You are highly welcom. D cal to serve humanity
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by kolaitan(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
My PPA is Sultan Bello Sec. Sch. In Sokoto South
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by cheezyjane: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Am a prospectve youth corper batch c,I was also posted to sokoto and am so uncomfortable with the geopgraphic entity....Is there good roads,electricity,water,communicatn network there?
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
ok @kolaitan, i dnt knw thr xo wel bt how close is it to garba nagama rd (uduth)
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by ekempee: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Plis here is ma number was postd to sokoto.07030146650.Ope it easy to redepoly
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by SirKennie13(m): 4:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Plz I was posted 2 Sokoto..A graduate of Unilorin and Currently in ilorin....Please any1 with a help can call me on dis 08036278249 or Pin 3265848F
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Tchalz(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Calabar t0 S0k0t0...! cry
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by cheezyjane: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Please are there girls like me that got posted to sokoto? Signify let's connect!
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2013
SirKennie13: Plz I was posted 2 Sokoto..A graduate of Unilorin and Currently in ilorin....Please any1 with a help can call me on dis 08036278249 or Pin 3265848F
when ar u travling to sokoto? Am in ilorin also travling thr 2mao, satrday. Am nt a copper though, returning to work
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by SirKennie13(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
I want 2 leave by monday,plz where can I see Car and how much D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are taking it
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
SirKennie13: I want 2 leave by monday,plz where can I see Car and how much D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are taking it
there are two options: you either go maraba motor park or u go with kwara express @sango park(@d market where those mallams sell gold, jewelries & ankara). At either park, go a day earlier to book. For maraba park, bus is 4k, car is 4k5. For sango park bus is 3k5 - 4k, car is 4k-4k5. Bus is roughly 11hrz journey, car is 9hrz. Take off tym is 6.30am - 7am
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by hemmigas(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
olrotimi: there are two options: you either go maraba motor park or u go with kwara express @sango park(@d market where those mallams sell gold, jewelries & ankara). At either park, go a day earlier to book. For maraba park, bus is 4k, car is 4k5. For sango park bus is 3k5 - 4k, car is 4k-4k5. Bus is roughly 11hrz journey, car is 9hrz. Take off tym is 6.30am - 7am

my question is 'if we leave kwara on monday, where are we going to sleep since camp opens on tuesday?'
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
hemmigas:

my question is 'if we leave kwara on monday, where are we going to sleep since camp opens on tuesday?'
d camps shld b opend already by monday i gues. Didnt serv in sokoto xo dnt knw their routine, bt by mnday camps wld b opend already. Dats d practise i'm usd to. Abi kolaitan, what obtains in sokoto?
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by mcdokwe(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2013
kolaitan: My PPA is Sultan Bello Sec. Sch. In Sokoto South
waoh! My alma mata!! How is SBSS? Missing both SBSS and PCS where it all started. I am living for the day I'ld come visiting
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by kolaitan(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2013
hemmigas:

U can com anytim, there is Family house for u to stay (sleep, eat...). There is Christan own lik NCCF, NACC, RCCF, TACC etc and there is MCAN for Muslim. If u ar comin on Monday, any tim u arive park b4 10 pm, you wil see any of ds Family houz bus to accomodate u. They ar there 2 serve u
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by kolaitan(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2013
olrotimi: ok @kolaitan, i dnt knw thr xo wel bt how close is it to garba nagama rd (uduth)
Is not too far, is 30 to 40 naira for bike, i hav a friend serving in uduth and he do visit.
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Ellatyra(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Please from abuja to sokoto is how many hours?
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by babalogy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tchalz: Calabar t0 S0k0t0...! cry
I was also posted there. Add me on 2go with bgy lets discus
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ow kay@kolaitan, tnx. Wld kip in touch wit ya
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ok jus a tip@all as per intensity of d sun. If ur not in gud terms with water, settle ur rift b4 u cm hia cos u may hv to doubl ur water intake when u cm. To avoid sunburn, u may hv to do away with ur armless, short sleeves, baggies & knickerz and stuff ur wardrobe with lngsleeves, long garments and trouserz to b wel protectd frm d sun. If ur skin is ur selling point, b nice to it & get a sun protection cream with an SPF of at least 2. I'm yet find a cosmetic store here with such creams & lastly do ur eyes a favour, get a sunshade.

1 Like

Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Charbless(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
There are only two routes to SOKOTO. Either via the North or West. Am a batch A serving in Sokoto. For more ping 288FBE2A or kall 07061606679
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Charbless(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ellatyra: Please from abuja to sokoto is how many hours?

Its jst 9 hours bro!!! Or 10 approximately
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Charbless(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
SirKennie13: Plz I was posted 2 Sokoto..A graduate of Unilorin and Currently in ilorin....Please any1 with a help can call me on dis 08036278249 or Pin 3265848F
Dats Kwara state ryt? Its just 4500k to sokoto , dnt rilly knw ow many hours. But u'll enter sokoto via Kebbi state. 288FBE2A is my PIN
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by SirKennie13(m): 3:34am On Nov 03, 2013
kolaitan:
U can com anytim, there is Family house for u to stay (sleep, eat...). There is Christan own lik NCCF, NACC, RCCF, TACC etc and there is MCAN for Muslim. If u ar comin on Monday, any tim u arive park b4 10 pm, you wil see any of ds Family houz bus to accomodate u. They ar there 2 serve u
Tanx so much really appreciate it but what of if there is delay and we arrive late by 10pm won't dey allow us 2 enter camp ni?
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by SirKennie13(m): 3:36am On Nov 03, 2013
There is a well AC full Car that is goin 2 Sokoto on monday by 6:30am @ Kulende market if U̶̲̥̅̊ are interested plz let hook up.........
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by kolaitan(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2013
SirKennie13:
Tanx so much really appreciate it but what of if there is delay and we arrive late by 10pm won't dey allow us 2 enter camp ni?
Camp wil open on Tue, so if u com on monday, u wil nt b able to enter, but as from Tue u can enter any tim. In case u need my assistance, am in RCCF family houz, hala me 07039025041. May God see u through
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Make una no forget ur cold gears too o, its cold @nite, as in very cold
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ all prospective corp members posted 2 sokoto u r welcome, i tell u d place is so good and am missing d place already, left sokoto 2 weeks ago. @ kolaitan so u r here, dats my provost @ RCCF, i stayed in d family house too. do you know who i am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Certificate Of Fitness / 2017 Batch B Stream I Corps Members Click Here / Was Your NYSC A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.