Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64912 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Am proud of my gf.. I love u baby.. Miss universe is surely 4 u.. Go nd win it :x
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Am proud of my gf.. I love u baby.. Miss universe is surely 4 u.. Go nd win it :-x

Who's your girlfriend here ?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
adaobi123:

Who's your girlfriend here ?
steph nw embarassed
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by UjSizzle(f): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nigeria, Angola, South Africa
Exquisite beauties kiss kiss
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
That's how I feel about the Ghana girl undecided. But the Naija girl is beautiful. Black beauty, much better than Anna imo

Honestly..I was shocked when during miss world,,dey called nigeria nd dis white chick came out..I was pained ehn..thankfully our rep dis time looks the part..miss angola tho cheesycheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Kslib(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mrs Angola-- You fine jare...

Mrs Ethiopia--- Her lips slack con wide for the first Pic. angry. Na those kain wide Lips fit kiss person star/luck goodbye.

Miss Gabon--- Damn!! What a beauty? Forget the "question mark". Its not a question but a statement!! She beautiful gaan!!

Miss ghana!! embarassed cry. undecided lipsrsealed sad angry.. At-least she was there. She fit win, Only If she contest against herself.

Miss mauritius!! Me likey!! The second pic was **muaaaah**. She con remind me of my Indian Gf "Sunita"..

Miss Namibia!! The question now, is "How did she Qualify"? Ok, maybe she sabi book wella. Her nose take sytle big sha for a woman. Na dat kain nose dey smell person next move.

shocked shocked Na only me see say----Miss Botswana get Joystick? My gawd!.

Miss Nigeria! She fine. Her smile just make my Pc enter sleep mode. I love her smile. BUT the second picture, side view expose the forehead behind that wig. E expose wetin the wig dey hide..lol

Miss South Africa!! Chai!! Beautiful. The eyes,the nose the lips ESPECIALLY her chest. I need that kain chest to cry on.. wink

Miss Tanzania!! Whaaat? sad sad. She looks like the female bouncer protecting the rest contestants. BUT her shape na die. [s]Na just to blindfold her, then bang the hell out of her.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Cestmoi1(f): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Biim: Pretty ladies, I can't come up with a favourite atm.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
That Miss Tanzania errh.... lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by everyday: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
These girls are beautiful
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by satellitedaisy: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nah Nah nah to miss Ghana, Ethiopia and Namibia

Miss Angola is a goddess

Charity begins at home cry , the NAija girl fine shaa
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Okaka27(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Maan all of them are fresh and beautiful cheesy
But my fav are Gabon and Angola

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Brainteaser(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
namibia contestant worwor die. my grand mum @ her 90's 5n pass her
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by poshpimkiey(f): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nomski0: Damn!!! Miss Nigeria is so gorgeous.i love her dress. Miss Ghana too is pretty. All the blacks are just eye candies.smileysmileycheesy
steph don fine o. she has always been.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by crackhaus: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Miss South-Africa!!!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by greatgod2012(f): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Miss Botswana, Ghana and Nigeria are my favourites.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by mspee(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
onila:

very dumb countries

they don't know the first runner up will go for Miss Universe like the way other countries do it

cheesy

They are all beautiful.
Miss tanzania tho lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by rill: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ok so now we have a dark skinned representative. I believe she will do well kiss
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
onila: the naija girl aint all that!

Am goin to have to agree with you on this one plus ghana too
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by sarutobie(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
All I saw was fake hairs and makeup..what's with dark skinned women painting their cheeks red? Something is wrong somewhere lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kzokul(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
D Angola and Mauritius babes are d most beautiful......... No rivals...... I jez need 1 nyt. Wit any of dem
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by purplebrown: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
MISS SOUTH AFRICA!!!!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by OdeyTommy: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Garbon and south africa are ok 4 me.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nomski0(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib: Mrs Angola-- You fine jare...

Mrs Ethiopia--- Her lips slack con wide for the first Pic. angry. Na those kain wide Lips fit kiss person star/luck goodbye.

Miss Gabon--- Damn!! What a beauty? Forget the "question mark". Its not a question but a statement!! She beautiful gaan!!

Miss ghana!! embarassed cry. undecided lipsrsealed sad angry.. At-least she was there. She fit win, Only If she contest against herself.

Miss mauritius!! Me likey!! The second pic was **muaaaah**. She con remind me of my Indian Gf "Sunita"..

Miss Namibia!! The question now, is "How did she Qualify"? Ok, maybe she sabi book wella. Her nose take sytle big sha for a woman. Na dat kain nose dey smell person next move.

shocked shocked Na only me see say----Miss Botswana get Joystick? My gawd!.

Miss Nigeria! She fine. Her smile just make my Pc enter sleep mode. I love her smile. BUT the second picture, side view expose the forehead behind that wig. E expose wetin the wig dey hide..lol

Miss South Africa!! Chai!! Beautiful. The eyes,the nose the lips ESPECIALLY her chest. I need that kain chest to cry on.. wink

Miss Tanzania!! Whaaat? sad sad. She looks like the female bouncer protecting the rest contestants. BUT her shape na die. [s]Na just to blindfold her, then bang the hell out of her.[/s]
See descriptions. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by tunetokheyno(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Vote for our MissNigeria in the #missuniverse2013 #contest just go to http://www.missuniverse.com/members/contestants/year:2013 and vote as many as 10 times a day! #Nigeria
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ijebulogic(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is a disappointing line up. Where are the curves biko?
Surely, these can not be the most beautiful African ladies on the continent. I can just "manage" Ms South Africa - but the rest look like they need to eat. Would pick our very own Tiwa Savage over these anytime.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Dannylux: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
We prefer to see them nakedd
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
We prefer to see them nakedd
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
onila: ETHIOPIA

MAHEDER TIGABE

HOMETOWN: Addis Ababa
HEIGHT: 5’ 11”

i must say this,this ethiopia girl is quite ugly for my liking grin team habeesha grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
onila: NIGERIA

STEPHANIE OKWU

HOMETOWN: Imo State
HEIGHT: 6’ 1”

mee,i don't understand why we keep on selecting the most ugliest of 9ja girls to represent us,i don't know why,i don't noooo,i just dont noooooo sad
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannylux: We prefer to see them nakedd

Pervert angry
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
onila: MAURITIUS

DIYA BEELTAH

HOMETOWN: City Quatre-Bornes
HEIGHT: 5’ 8”

meeehn! This shawty is hot *blows her a kiss* mauritanus is located in which part of africa,east or west?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by spade: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'll be rooting for whoever has the biggest asssss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.