Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64914 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dat Naija gal cum get ADAMS APPLE abi na my eyes? So na she Rochas name a street afta! Una doh!!!!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
I have noticed South Africa despite its black majority seem to not use black people for its miss world and miss universe competition. Talk about very low self-esteem. That said, why don't these women use their natural hair. Straightened hair just does not fit them.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Adamskuty: meeehn! This shawty is hot *blows her a kiss* mauritanus is located in which part of africa,east or west?

Southern Africa near Seychelles (SE it's an Island)
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lilimax: That Miss Tanzania errh.... lipsrsealed

What's wrong with her? Because she does not fit your Eurocentric view of beauty where she must have long straight hair?

4 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by JonaTheClown: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
.... Anna Banner is finer than this one jooor
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fulaman198:

Southern Africa near Seychelles (SE it's an Island)
ooh! Thanks for the info,noble fulaman grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fulaman198: I have noticed South Africa despite its black majority seem to not use black people for its miss world and miss universe competition. Talk about very low self-esteem. That said, why don't these women use their natural hair. Straightened hair just does not fit them.
i'm really shocked by it as well,those afrikaans make up 2percent of their population for crying out loud

still average though!

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh! Thanks for the info,noble fulaman grin

no problem brother
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm really shocked by it as well,those afrikaans make up 2percent of their population for crying out loud

still average though!

Yeah it's due to the fact that South African blacks must have really low self-esteem after being told they were inferior during apartheid. A lot of the past still lingers in South Africa. White people are still the ones who have most of the riches. Nor do they care about the state of black people. I've noticed that in every country where whites and blacks co-exist together, black people have lower self-esteem and try to do whatever they can to please white people.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by alanmwene: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Angola and Tanzania!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by mamagee3(f): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
They all look beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Miss Ghana is my fav. Very pretty.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Truth is, no matter how fugly some of you may think they look, the BLACK Africans will always have an edge over the IMMIGRANTS. So #teamNIGERIAGHANA. It's gonna be hard to differentiate the South African and Mauritius chics from all the other white/semi-white chics. The Angola chic try too.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by GoodnessObinwa: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Miss Nigeria is so cute,her stature and her black is so gud
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by BARRISTERDAN(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
God is so great. So beautiful are his works. I wonder how angels will look like.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
South Africa and Nigeria are hot!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by purplebrown: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Forget Miss Universe follow @TaylorSwiftType *Parody Account* on twitter.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by sweetiePe(f): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Kenya

Nbon Kamuri
HOMETOWN: Nairobi

HEIGHT: 5’ 11”

Full BIO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2013
sweetiePe: Kenya

Nbon Kamuri
HOMETOWN: Nairobi

HEIGHT: 5’ 11”

Full BIO cheesy

You must think you are being funny

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by safarigirl(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

hi, I've been following your posts on NL, no offence, but you don't seem to have a sense of humor. I'm intrigued, why so? It's okay to laugh at yourself once in a while...and yes, that guy was being funny and he just might have made someone's night a little better.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2013
safarigirl: hi, I've been following your posts on NL, no offence, but you don't seem to have a sense of humor. I'm intrigued, why so? It's okay to laugh at yourself once in a while...and yes, that guy was being funny and he just might have made someone's night a little better.

There is a time or place to be funny, whether this Euro girl was trying to poke fun of African women, I don't know.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2013
Crack da ribs grin

kails has gone ooooo,fulaman sad

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by IamaChosen: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Beware of exposing your unclothedness....seduction is sin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d2CdtFOBi0
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198: I have noticed South Africa despite its black majority seem to not use black people for its miss world and miss universe competition. Talk about very low self-esteem.

@bolded...Since when??

Mr Pillock, I'll have you know that your melanin and geographical setting doesn't give you the right to present your uninformed opinions about my country as facts.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by safarigirl(f): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

There is a time or place to be funny, whether this Euro girl was trying to poke fun of African women, I don't know.
it's a harmless joke, and it's YOUR African people that made that pic circulate using it to throw jabs at each other. And last I checked Kenya doesn't equal Africa.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Claus(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Big up Miss Tanzania, proudly rocking her natural hair!

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Motlalentoa:

@bolded...Since when??

Mr Pillock, I'll have you know that your melanin and geographical setting doesn't give you the right to present your uninformed opinions about my country as facts.
very true undecided we are good followers of situation over there right from the 90s,missy!

Btw! He's a fulaman,fulanis===tribe,the sons of ancient egyptians who migrated to nigeria,show him some respect,some say they are mixed, berbers angry call him,the noble fulaman!

They were never conquered grin they defeated all who came their way but fell narrowly to the british after several years of war in northern nigeria... cool grin ahaha grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Motlalentoa:

@bolded...Since when??

Look at your miss world rep, I'm assuming you're white south African, now look at your miss universe rep. What is a Mr.Pillock? I don't understand that garbage. That said which western country have you seen that is predominantly white has ever had a black woman represent them at these competitions?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by eluquenson(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Na wao undecided
see as people they admire daughters of devil going unclad because of one useless contest...hmm! ETT
Am out angrily
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

Look at your miss world rep, I'm assuming you're white south African, now look at your miss universe rep. What is a Mr.Pillock? I don't understand that garbage. That said which western country have you seen that is predominantly white has ever had a black woman represent them at these competitions?
dont mind those people,in ain't their fault that they were enslaved by 50,000 whites grin 50,000 enslaving 40million is quite shocking
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: dont mind those people,in ain't their fault that they were enslaved by 50,000 whites grin 50,000 enslaving 40million is quite shocking

I'm aware brother, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.