Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,300 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64891 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 12:41am On Nov 13, 2013
kandiikane:
Shush! I assumed because I posted images of darkskin indians.

It was more towards Ajuran/Ayane and the new guy His.Clone who I think is AdamSkuty but not sure.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 3:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Fulaman198: You guys are a disgrace, posting very dark skinned people and calling them ugly. If anything dark skinned people that dark are the most beautiful people in the world haba!

i figures u would be the only one who would pick up on this.

the rest dont even see it, cause of their inferiority complex
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Ajuran:

i figures u would be the only one who would pick up on this.

the rest dont even see it, cause of their inferiority complex

Just post pics of dark Somali pirate our friend Capt Straight nose (not a very convincing pirate name) is gna get angry.

I'm starting to think most somalis are dark skinned because most of the pics I find they are dark

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Just post pics of dark Somali pirate our friend Capt Straight nose (not a very convincing pirate name) is gna get angry.

I'm starting to think most somalis are dark skinned because most of the pics I find they are dark
most are.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 3:00am On Nov 14, 2013
i HAVE truly hijacked this ship.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran: i HAVE truly hijacked this ship.

Embrace the pirate in you. So what did you get
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Embrace the pirate in you. So what did you get

Nothing wrong with doing what you want, your kind never understood that.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

My Kind? Who exactly is my kind?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

My Kind? Who exactly is my kind?

Negroids.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

Negroids.
ok,ugly backwards charcoal (charcant)
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Adamskuty: ok,ugly backwards charcoal (charcant)

I love how you think charcant is an insult. Like i said, you don't see irony
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

I love how you think charcant is an insult. Like i said, you don't see irony
do u want me to post the article from the dictionary for everyone to see,mr charcant? grin or should i create a topic about it and popularize the name,moda'fvcker? grin grin

u black crude oil painted he-boon grin u look like a million midnight grin u are ur backward people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

another example of somali immorality. this my friends is what lead to the jungle called ZoOmalia. aluuuh arkbarrr.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Adamskuty: do u want me to post the article from the dictionary for everyone to see,mr charcant? grin or should i create a topic about it and popularize the name,moda'fvcker? grin grin

u black crude oil painted he-boon grin u look like a million midnight grin u are ur backward people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If we are talking about darkskin being backwards, and you combine that with your people features of thick lips and wide nose, than say no more about who is backwards.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: another example of somali immorality. this my friends is what lead to the jungle called ZoOmalia. aluuuh arkbarrr.

If i recall correctly it was your people who were slaves to every people on planet. And it was Somalis who went out and died for what they believed in. I think thats noble. But Your kind can never understand what it means to have pride.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

If i recall correctly it was your people who were slaves to every people on planet. And it was Somalis who went out and died for what they believed in. I think thats noble. But Your kind can never understand what it means to have pride.
The Haitian Revolution was the only slave revolt which led to the founding of a state. Furthermore, it is generally considered the most successful slave rebellion ever to have occurred and as a defining moment in the histories of both Europe and the Americas.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
I can't even post the majority of your negroid race as they are naked, thats what you guys were before whites came and civilized most of you. Even today you guys are eating rats, and monkeys, its disgusting. Whites coming to your land is the best thing that has ever happened to your people.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=PAPA AFRICA][/quote]

Why didn't this revolution happen when they were on a ship, and why did it take hundreds of years. God you are so proud of people being slaves and one day rising up, why were they slaves in the first place. Why didn't they die to the last man. Stupid nigeroid.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
and then he switches the topic... lol
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: and then he switches the topic... lol

noT switching topics, i respond to every post, jesus christ, you have issues, don't worry your somali obsession will be satisfied.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

Why didn't this revolution happen when they were on a ship, and why did it take hundreds of years. God you are so proud of people being slaves and one day rising up, why were they slaves in the first place. Why didn't they die to the last man. Stupid nigeroid.
lol dumbass, uprisings usually happened on the ships especially those from central africa. this happened so much that Europeans didnt want any slaves from central africa. they would commit suicide or kill the crewmen. again they were sold by other africans not stolen or some shit by europeans. dunce. you your self said africans never died for freedom and you have been proven wrong.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol dumbass, uprisings usually happened on the ships especially those from central africa. this happened so much that Europeans didnt want any slaves from central africa. they would commit suicide or kill the crewmen. again they were sold by other africans not stolen or some shit by europeans. dunce. you your self said africans never died for freedom and you have been proven wrong.

Haiti rose up after hundreds of years of beings slaves, why didn't they die when the white man was enslaving them. All bantus would be slaves in America and other places if it were not for the Somalis,Arabs,Ethiopians, Whites feeling sorry for you guys and freeing you. Actually in Somalia the Italians freed you guys, same in Ethiopia.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

Haiti rose up after hundreds of years of beings slaves, why didn't they die when the white man was enslaving them. All bantus would be slaves in America and other places if it were not for the Somalis,Arabs,Ethiopians, Whites feeling sorry for you guys and freeing you. Actually in Somalia the Italians freed you guys, same in Ethiopia.
there were hundreds of slave revolts throughout the Americas but Haiti was the most successful dummy. BAHAHA fuckin moli
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: there were hundreds of slave revolts throughout the Americas but Haiti was the most successful dummy. BAHAHA fuckin moli

So none of them ever became free except for haiti and it took hundreds of years for haiti to get free. And your proud of that. wow just wow
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
when a revolt was unsuccessful they died rather than remain slaves, and runaways would created their own colonies resisting European slavers around them, google the maroons monkey man.also name some successful slave revolts that lead to the formation of a state that fended off three European powers you smelly moli.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: when a revolt was unsuccessful they died rather than remain slaves, and runaways would created their own colonies resisting European slavers around them, google the maroons monkey man.also name some successful slave revolts that lead to the formation of a state that fended off three European powers you smelly moli.

You can't justify your peoples failures. How can a few whites take over your entire people. Go away, your a disgrace to for even trying to justify your failures as a race.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
L O Fucking L
what is this moli talking about? is this what you do when your losing a argument? damn moli, stay off the khat.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: L O Fucking L
what is this moli talking about? is this what you do when your losing a argument? damn moli, stay off the khat.

your justifying haiti not being slaves after hundreds of years, while other blacks were slaves until whites fought for them to be free. Look at even south africa which were basically slaves in their own country till 1992
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

your justifying haiti not being slaves after hundreds of years, while other blacks were slaves until whites fought for them to be free. Look at even south africa which were basically slaves in their own country till 1992
you see, you're avoiding the fact that they died for their freedom because you've been proven. so you talk about the time before freedom. keep moving the goal post dumb a.s.s. also you clearly dont know know much about south african rebels being one of the reasons for south africa's current black government because you know little to nothing about anything. all you know is what you have read on wikipedia and it seems you barely do any of that either. LOL
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Why did it hundreds of year, and out of the hundreds of years only Haiti won independence. WHY did haiti become slaves in the first place. Why did bantus become slaves For Somalis,Ethiopians,Arabs,Berbers,Whites come on son. You guys were slaves for the whole world.

What an epic failure, your kind was made to be slaves, as your very child like and stupid. How else do you explain your women wearing weaves to look like europeans after all the history of your people being slaves.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Papa you are a failure, trying to tell me that Bantus in Haiti got their right not to be slaves after hundreds of years, and you point to them despite all your people being slaves to every ethnic group i can think of. lol

What a failure. The bantu mind is very child like and only lives for the moment. In america the women were raped by the white men. And despite all that blacks are christians and the women wear weaves and the black men run after white women. Like i said your race is very childish, they never think too much into the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.