Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64890 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
pls post it on somalinet after ur taxi work,it will be an honour mauling those animals with my fellow e-warriors grin

Blacks are easy to troll, as somalis/ethiopians read your threads on how you worship us and our beauty and culture, and we know you guys hold

the eurocentric view on beauty. So it isn't easy to troll you guys. I got a grown man to deny that you guys had thick lips and wide nose. lmao

i do this for fun, don't take it serious. Somalinet is boring, so we challenge ourselves on who can get you guys to say crazy things like

somalis look nigerian hahahahahhahaha.

i believe one day, historians will look at my thread and laugh at how stupid you guys are. You don't see the irony in this at all.

I once remember Onila calling another nigerian on here a gorilla and saying somali men were handsome, she took it down after he explained to her

that this reenforced my beliefs.....it was sooooo funnnnnny. and then i get this idiot to post pictures of girls wearing weaves. lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
pls post it on somalinet after ur taxi work,it will be an honour mauling those animals with my fellow e-warriors grin

He is a pirate guy get it right he only moonlights as a taxi driver.

By the way how do you get banned from nl?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Don't say the N word. cheesy

everything else is made halal by fulaman
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
I have to sleep guys. It was a pleasure. It was fun, lets do it next time. And remember Nigerians are light skin and have soft hair, even though i never see those people. wink
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

nilotes are called bantu by somalis, as their features look like those who are bantu, so thanks for telling me she's ugly. grin

Its ironic how i can slay you guys with your own words, because deep inside i know you hold european standards of beauty to be beautiful.

so even without you guys knowing you will say things that shock me as you are honest sometimes about how ugly you guys look.

i see many threads by black that talk about how somalis/ethiopians are good looking. So i know you guys have an inferiority complex.

i mean your women literally cannot go outside with the hair god gave them.

If whites can wear weave(the people we are supposedly coping), how much more somalis. Lol, come out of your hole. That 'Bantu' looks closer to you guys than us'

Let's play spot the somali!

I don't know but the foreheads look like they may be related.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWOO3f8ccgUa8I_VwMf4u3xC9zVtIKqrsboe1kckI1lVQOtt4F[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXyzr6D9BrxwEbm48r-DdA1k1-lHMQ7gbzOyc2e_97xJe-IoE[/img]

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

If whites can wear weave(the people we are supposedly coping), how much more somalis. Lol, come out of your hole. That 'Bantu' looks closer to you guys than us'

Let's play spot the somali!

I don't know but the foreheads look like they may be related.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWOO3f8ccgUa8I_VwMf4u3xC9zVtIKqrsboe1kckI1lVQOtt4F[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXyzr6D9BrxwEbm48r-DdA1k1-lHMQ7gbzOyc2e_97xJe-IoE[/img]

Let me get this correct you are trying to bring down somalis and say they are ugly, by posting a picture of a negroid women who isn't cushitic.

I feel like the part of the brain that can tell irony is missing in the negroid mind. I mean, so many wrong things about this but ok. lmao

funny you have to use a negroid woman whose very ugly, and say we look like her, its like a an asian posting a picture of an ugly chinese and telling whites thats how whites look.

i swear, slavery has done you people wrong. Sometimes i feel like you guys are white guys trying to out troll me. shocked
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Let me get this correct you are trying to bring down somalis and say they are ugly, by posting a picture of a negroid women who isn't cushitic.

I feel like the part of the brain that can tell irony is missing in the negroid mind. I mean, so many wrong things about this but ok. lmao

funny you have to use a negroid woman whose very ugly, and say we look like her, its like a an asian posting a picture of an ugly chinese and telling whites thats how whites look.

i swear, slavery has done you people wrong. Sometimes i feel like you guys are white guys trying to out troll me. shocked

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, you are considered as negroid in general. I have told you ages ago, biko, hop the sea to yemen and go be slaves to the masters that phucked your parents and leave us and our big lips in peace. Abeg.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

when u get ban,u won't be able to comment ,quote of like again,u will be reduce to a quest with an account grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
I don't know what it is but I can sense royal. grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, you are considered as negroid in general. I have told you ages ago, biko, hop the sea to yemen and go be slaves to the masters that phucked your parents and leave us and our big lips in peace. Abeg.

do you not see irony in any of your statements. Man you guys need to go to college. Somalis are not negroid. even the whites are saying we can't be negroid we are somewhere between negroid and caucasion. They say our cranial is that of whites.

Trust me some of the biggest anthropologists literally created an entire new race for somalis and ethiopians calle aethiopoid. because they said these people are not negroid as they have an ancient history and that their features don't look negroid.

if white can tell the from 100 years ago, imagine all the evidence that dna shows today. and now we didn't come from yemen.

Arabs came from us. we are neutral people who are not negroid nor caucasoid, both came from us and evolved from us.

thats why we have all the feuteres of all of humanity.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: I don't know what it is but I can sense royal. grin

am not royal, i been trolling you guys like this for years. sadly royal was the only one who saw my trolling technique lmao cause he was troll himself.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Blacks are easy to troll, as somalis/ethiopians read your threads on how you worship us and our beauty and culture, and we know you guys hold

the eurocentric view on beauty. So it isn't easy to troll you guys. I got a grown man to deny that you guys had thick lips and wide nose. lmao

i do this for fun, don't take it serious. Somalinet is boring, so we challenge ourselves on who can get you guys to say crazy things like

somalis look nigerian hahahahahhahaha.

i believe one day, historians will look at my thread and laugh at how stupid you guys are. You don't see the irony in this at all.

I once remember Onila calling another nigerian on here a gorilla and saying somali men were handsome, she took it down after he explained to her

that this reenforced my beliefs.....it was sooooo funnnnnny. and then i get this idiot to post pictures of girls wearing weaves. lmao
*yawns*

what an irony grin worship what? Pls,how can we worship people our soldiers bang with will,people that we send food to,clothes,drinks too e.t.c grin on the other thread i saw a somali woman looking for her ugandan lover with his baby grin ,u see y'all worship us not the other way round,that's why u are here so u can interact with ur misters grin i'm sure when u are through,u will go bragging to ur somali friends about how u chated with nigerians grin grin

pls pls pls it's a taboo,it's not easy to troll me grin naaah,i'm the one to troll u,our culture and history is a million times richer than that of somalis hope u know that? grin

looool@onila calling a fellow nigerian gorilla,lmfaoooo! It's simply an insult,i've seen so many somalis calling their fellow somalis monkeys as well,hungry starving,long neck monkeys that need bannanas grin infact,a somali girl "astafa" called her fellow somali man a deranged monkey with bunk teeth grin

loooool! What a bout the post where an ethiopian girl called u a bunk teeth monkey grin remember grin

my own personaly believe is that y'all were born ugly and insecure,no wonder y'all trying to prove to us that u are pretty,when reverse is the case,lmfaoooo grin

infact saying y'all look like "northern" take note "northern" nigerians is a disgrace and insult on those northerners who are fulanis,hausas,tauregs,kanuris and arabs grin grin ooo yeeaaah! Y'all worship them don't u,especially the arabs? grin

nigerian is a nationality,moda'fvcker grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Don't say the N word. cheesy

everything else is made halal by fulaman

oh nice I don't understand why that word would be a problem
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
*yawns*

what an irony grin worship what? Pls,how can we worship people our soldiers bang with will,people that we send food to,clothes,drinks too e.t.c grin on the other thread i saw a somali woman looking for her ugandan lover with his baby grin ,u see y'all worship us not the other way round,that's why u are here so u can interact with ur misters grin i'm sure when u are through,u will go bragging to ur somali friends about how u chated with nigerians grin grin

pls pls pls it's a taboo,it's not easy to troll me grin naaah,i'm the one to troll u,our culture and history is a million times richer than that of somalis hope u know that? grin

looool@onila calling a fellow nigerian gorilla,lmfaoooo! It's simply an insult,i've seen so many somalis calling their fellow somalis monkeys as well,hungry starving,long neck monkeys that need bannanas grin infact,a somali girl "astafa" called her fellow somali man a deranged monkey with bunk teeth grin

loooool! What a bout the post where an ethiopian girl called u a bunk teeth monkey grin remember grin

my own personaly believe is that y'all were born ugly and insecure,no wonder y'all trying to prove to us that u are pretty,when reverse is the case,lmfaoooo grin

infact saying y'all look like "northern" take note "northern" nigerians is a disgrace and insult on those northerners who are fulanis,hausas,tauregs,kanuris and arabs grin grin ooo yeeaaah! Y'all worship them don't u,especially the arabs? grin

nigerian is a nationality,moda'fvcker grin grin

adamsky, at the end of the day, i got what i wanted, and your a silly bantu to see anything besides 6 o'clock.

I have to leave now. As my job here is done for today.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Peekaboo
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Light Somalis Ooops
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Peekaboo

what does this picture proof aside from the fact this man has a pointy nose, and soft hair as i have been saying all day. lmao

I honestly believe you guys have no ability to feel shame. i think the part in your brain where you can feel irony, and shame are missing.

how else do you explain a bunch of negroids running around posting pictures on the whimps of a somali who starts every subject knowing when its going to end. Always remember you guys are playing what ever game i want, and by whatever terms i set, if that were never the case, i would unsubscribe from even my own threads.

so at least i threw you guys a bone, now i don't feel so bad. grin i honestly hope everyone here is the same age as me embarassed
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

adamsky, at the end of the day, i got what i wanted, and your a silly bantu to see anything besides 6 o'clock.

I have to leave now. As my job here is done for today.
looool! U have to leave indeed,but u are in the other thread grin

pls never call me a bantu ever again in ur life,cos no westafricans are bantus,grab??

U a silly somali charcant for seeing nothing except 6 0'clock grin grin

i love the way u keep on making people laugh at u grin especially in that other thread about slaveryy grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

what does this picture proof aside from the fact this man has a pointy nose, and soft hair as i have been saying all day. lmao

I honestly believe you guys have no ability to feel shame. i think the part in your brain where you can feel irony, and shame are missing.

how else do you explain a bunch of negroids running around posting pictures on the whimps of a somali who starts every subject knowing when its going to end. Always remember you guys are playing what ever game i want, and by whatever terms i set, if that were never the case, i would unsubscribe from even my own threads.

so at least i threw you guys a bone, now i don't feel so bad. grin i honestly hope everyone here is the same age as me embarassed
ahahahah! Funny negro grin

did u see the somali wide nostrils grin he can use his nostrils to give gays bl0wj0b oooh we should call it noseJ0B instead grin,it's daaamn wide grin grin and his head looks weird,he's extremely dark like everyother somali and not brown,black like charcoal,charcant! grin

he's swollen fore-head that looks like a school bus is something else,and his bald head grin grin aahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
looool! U have to leave indeed,but u are in the other thread grin

pls never call me a bantu ever again in ur life,cos no westafricans are bantus,grab??

U a silly somali charcant for seeing nothing except 6 0'clock grin grin

i love the way u keep on making people laugh at u grin especially in that other thread about slaveryy grin

At the end of the day, i keep my cards close to my chest. Haven't you noticed how the same people follow me around, but some people have left me alone?

Only the ones obsessed with me follow me around. Anyway i have to sleep now.

6 o'clock is actually a derogatory word used for bantus, as they only live for today, i can prove that by how you guys will say something that

is crazy like bantus don't have thick lips, not knowing this same thread will be referenced to for years to come by somalinet users.

the irony is crazy. i have to sleep.

Remember, you guys are always where i want you, i never go to your threads unless i have a subject in mind, if my plans falter i simply unsubscribe.
So as long as am talking to you, you are falling in line with my overall plan. That being said, am gonna sleep, please post pictures of how nigerians have soft long hair.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
ahahahah! Funny negro grin

did u see the somali wide nostrils grin he can use his nostrils to give gays bl0wj0b oooh we should call it noseJ0B instead grin,it's daaamn wide grin grin and his head looks weird,he's extremely dark like everyother somali and not brown,black like charcoal,charcant! grin

he's swollen fore-head that looks like a school bus is something else,and his bald head grin grin aahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha grin

Your definitely stretching the definition of what it means to have wide nostrils as that somali guy has a sharp nose

if you think that somali guy has wide nostrils, than what do you think about Goodluck Jonathan, when this man was named good luck, this must have been his family way of saying good luck cause looks is not something your ever gonna have going for you grin grin grin

*gorillas and gorralets i bring you specimen A- notice the large wide nostrils, the thick lips

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

At the end of the day, i keep my cards close to my chest. Haven't you noticed how the same people follow me around, but some people have left me alone?

Only the ones obsessed with me follow me around. Anyway i have to sleep now.

6 o'clock is actually a derogatory word used for bantus, as they only live for today, i can prove that by how you guys will say something that

is crazy like bantus don't have thick lips, not knowing this same thread will be referenced to for years to come by somalinet users.

the irony is crazy. i have to sleep.

Remember, you guys are always where i want you, i never go to your threads unless i have a subject in mind, if my plans falter i simply unsubscribe.
So as long as am talking to you, you are falling in line with my overall plan. That being said, am gonna sleep, please post pictures of how nigerians have soft long hair.
omg! What a m0ron,and this thread was created by who? grin

u came in here because u are obsess with ur misters grin same with the miss.world thread some few weeks back grin grin

lmaoooo! Yeah,go tell that to the bantus u deranged one,u can find them in ur somalia,central,east and southern african grin so i careless..

Loooool@post pictures of nigerians with soft..hairs but the fact is that my hairs are soft,omfg! It's soft,so what should i do now? grin ahahahahhahahahah! We all know nigerian is a nationality with various ethnic groups,so which group are u talking about confused creatures? grin cheesy

how can i fall in line with ur overall plan? What plan? Oooh u wanna come steal some food or what? grin grin

u know when things are kinda looking hard for me i start mauling the victim with reckless abandon,hope u don't want that ? grin grin

it's so sad looking at ur people,we all know y'all to be backwards,even some monkeys live better than y'all grin we need to find a different race to call y'all,cos calling y'all negros is a disgrace and insults on negros,maybe povergros grin will do for y'all

so my povergros friend what were u actually saying? grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
omg! What a m0ron,and this thread was created by who? grin

i came in here because u are obsess with ur misters grin ame with the miss.world thread some few weeks back grin grin

lmaoooo! Yeah,go tell that to the bantus u deranged one,u can find them in ur somalia,central,east and southern african grin so i careless..

Loooool@post pictures of nigerians with soft..hairs but the fact is that my hairs are soft,omfg! It's soft,so what should i do now? grin ahahahahhahahahah! We all know nigerian is a nationality with various ethnic groups,so which group are u talking about confused creatures? grin cheesy

how can i fall in line with ur overall plan? What plan? Oooh u wanna come steal some food or what? grin grin

u know when things are kinda looking hard for me i start mauling the victim with reckless abandon,hope u don't want that ? grin grin

it's so sad looking at ur people,we all know y'all to be backwards,even some monkeys live better than y'all grin we need to find a different race to call y'all,cos calling y'all negros is a disgrace and insults on negros,maybe povergros grin will do for y'all

so my povergros friend what were u actually saying? grin

At the end of the day, all i can say is the stupidest people are the ones who follow me around from thread to thread. Because they have an obsession with me, and as long as i can have fun while making fun of the irony you can't see, then its all good grin

Anyway, lets not derail this thread anymore. So what percentage of nigerians have soft hair again? cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Your definitely stretching the definition of what it means to have wide nostrils as that somali guy has a sharp nose

if you think that somali guy has wide nostrils, than what do you think about Goodluck Jonathan, when this man was named good luck, this must have been his family way of saying good luck cause looks is not something your ever gonna have going for you grin grin grin

*gorillas and gorralets i bring you specimen A- notice the large wide nostrils, the thick lips
he's simply from the south grin he got big nose but not a big wide nostrils grin charcant grin

the other one looks like an angry monkey which bannana has being taken from him grin grin

he's the ugliest man in nigeria history,but still our ugliest looks far better than the most beautiful girl in somali grin grin grin seeing that face that y'all have small nose and the big nostrils that are bigger and wider than the whole nose grin ahahahha ahahahhahahah grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

At the end of the day, all i can say is the stupidest people are the ones who follow me around from thread to thread. Because they have an obsession with me, and as long as i can have fun while making fun of the irony you can't see, then its all good grin

Anyway, lets not derail this thread anymore. So what percentage of nigerians have soft hair again? cheesy
*yawns* as usual grin

nigga is fed up with me,indirectly telling me to leave him alone,ahahahhahah! grin grin grin grin grin grin

so what percentage of somali got soft hairs with no bunk teeth and nice fore-head?

And what percentage of them grow their food? grin slave grin

pls bring ur coconut brain lemme unscrew ur skull and do some finishing touches on it grin what da'fuq is stupidest grin?? Nigga,it seems ur brain is filled with dog sh1T grin grin grin

i'm ur lord and mister,i have the right to inspect ur work on NL,grab,u bastard? grin

ahahhaahha! Stupidest grin see what hunger,malnutrition can cause grin very inferior being bragging about soft hairs bla bla bla! Who doesn't have that (even though it isn't a big deal) lmfaooooooooooo grin grin atleast u got to brag about some less relevant things if u are from a useless ,disgusting,failed ethnic group and country grin whatelse is there to brag about?? Ahhhha grin

after bragging about soft hairs grin let's brag about which country can sh1t the most grin grin ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

#faints grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by OneNaira6: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
-
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

am not royal, i been trolling you guys like this for years. sadly royal was the only one who saw my trolling technique lmao cause he was troll himself.

Ofcourse, you are not royal. I was talking about the one guest viewing
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

i agree that bantu she posted is ugly, and i always knew bantus were unattractive. the weave she's wearing only reinforces my believe negroid women don't have real hair.

She isn't unattractive, the only thing wrong is her teeth.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
You guys are a disgrace, posting very dark skinned people and calling them ugly. If anything dark skinned people that dark are the most beautiful people in the world haba!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: You guys are a disgrace, posting very dark skinned people and calling them ugly. If anything dark skinned people that dark are the most beautiful people in the world haba!

Who called who and what ugly? You must be high on millet

That woman isn't 'bantu'. She's nilotic.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Who called who and what ugly? You must be high on millet

That woman isn't 'bantu'. She's nilotic.

Quit the paranoia, stop smoking the hash, I wasn't referring to you

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Fulaman198:

Quit the paranoia, stop smoking the hash, I wasn't referring to you
Shush! I assumed because I posted images of darkskin indians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.