Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64922 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
I see you have started posting random pictures. Like I said bantus are very child like in their thinking and your posts prove it.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
not my fault you dont understand them.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
but i mean, do molis understand anything but praying to a semite god 5 times a day?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
I see this thread has turned into bs by the immature, insecure Somali loser. Truly what a pathetic people Somalis must be!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: not my fault you dont understand them.

Your a child. How can you even have the audacity to come here and tell me your proudest achievements is Haiti that fought not to be free after hundreds of years of being slaves. And then look at your people today. The blacks in africa and america attempt to look like europeans by wearing fake hair, bleaching their skin, having nose and lip surgery. The black men run after white women.

Like i said your race is very childish, only living in the moment, and you have no ability to think about the future.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
you said blacks didnt fight for their freedom, i showed you the haitian revolution. i said nothing about it being any ones proudest achievement. lol so sorry somali.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

If we are talking about darkskin being backwards, and you combine that with your people features of thick lips and wide nose, than say no more about who is backwards.
point of correction charcant,nigerians are well known for having light skin,brown skin and a lil bit dark skin people (which are few though).

And put this into ur coconut head,i don't have thick lips and wide nose grin we all know that a somali has very small nose and wide nostrils with thick burnt lips,even the arabs u worship are nigerians who are indeginious,pls never in ur pathetic life compare a nigerian to y'all bassstard cos it's very clear we are a combination of different people grin

btw,here's a shurwa arab of nigerians,hope u know there are indeginious,now go lick ur nigerian arab lord toe at once grin

fucking slave grin

u can as well add him u g@y,inferior being grin

https://m.facebook.com/farooq.umar.7?fref=pb&refid=53
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
So for instance a shuwa arab nigerian see this topic,i wonder whether you will still tell him u are superior to him,afterall u say y'all are better than all nigerians grin u will have no option but to bend down and lick his toe afterall he's ur arab nigerian lord grin grin

disgusting deranged soulless sh1t..painted black bassstard grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
A typical shuwa arab nigerian... Take note,this is an indigenious ethnic group of nigeria.. grin

ajuran,u disgusting charcant,ur arab lords are nigerian as well grin grin

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

If i recall correctly it was your people who were slaves to every people on planet. And it was Somalis who went out and died for what they believed in. I think thats noble. But Your kind can never understand what it means to have pride.

Slaves through out history have come in all forms from white to black and everything inbetween. Even somalis were slaves at some point in history
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmmmm cool grin

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

You can't justify your peoples failures. How can a few whites take over your entire people. Go away, your a disgrace to for even trying to justify your failures as a race.

And yet the biggest failure in the most stable time in human history is Somalia. A stain on the horn of this great continent. Pride yourself in your history because your present and future shows us there is nothing for you to be proud of. So continue to tell your starving children how great your people use to be cause that will always distract hungry little tummys

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

You can't justify your peoples failures. How can a few whites take over your entire people. Go away, your a disgrace to for even trying to justify your failures as a race.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ajuran:

And yet the biggest failure in the most stable time in human history is Somalia. A stain on the horn of this great continent. Pride yourself in your history because your present and future shows us there is nothing for you to be proud of. So continue to tell your starving children how great your people use to be cause that will always distract hungry little tummys
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
A shuwa arab nigerian and his gorgeous daughter cool ,isn't this land not just so diverse and still yet we ain't killing ourself like those hungry black crude oil painted disgusting charcant from somalia with one ethnic group.. A country with one ethnic group is suppose to live peacefully right

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Adamskuty: A shuwa arab nigerian and his gorgeous daughter cool ,isn't this land not just so diverse and still yet we ain't killing ourself like those hungry black crude oil painted disgusting charcant from somalia with one ethnic group.. A country with one ethnic group is suppose to live peacefully right

Pirates don't live peacefully its in the Pirates code
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2013
My somali ugly slave,more pictures of ur arab nigerian lords,all indigenious,all nigerians,all speak arabic,all muslims,all u feel inferior too grin

these ain't fulanis,hausas,kanuris,tauregs ooo grin

fine nigerian baby *mwwwuuuuah* isn't she pretty?

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Pirates don't live peacefully its in the Pirates code
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Adamskuty: A typical shuwa arab nigerian... Take note,this is an indigenious ethnic group of nigeria.. grin

ajuran,u disgusting charcant,ur arab lords are nigerian as well grin grin

only someone without an inferiority complex can see the irony in this post. Perhaps Fulaman will say something about this. lol
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Adamskuty: My somali ugly slave,more pictures of ur arab nigerian lords,all indigenious,all nigerians,all speak arabic,all muslims,all u feel inferior too grin

these ain't fulanis,hausas,kanuris,tauregs ooo grin

fine nigerian baby *mwwwuuuuah* isn't she pretty?

So these are Nigerian arabs, Nigerian by nationality, and they are the best looking in your country, thank you for saying that.

UNSUBSCRIBED. TIME TO CREATE NEW THREAD.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

So these are Nigerian arabs, Nigerian by nationality, and they are the best looking in your country, thank you for saying that.

UNSUBSCRIBED. TIME TO CREATE NEW THREAD.
why are u running away? Only a looser do such grin grin

ain't there ur arab lords I'm just showing u ur arab nigerian lords,u inferior being,fvcking arab wannabe grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:
i wish i was arab,even a nigerian arab sad. Perhaps Fulaman will say something about this. lol
ahahhaha! Suffering no good oooooooooh grin grin grin

we have beauty from north to south cool ,just showing u ur nigerian arab lords grin grin ,afterall u worship them like God don't u? If he should step foot in r sh1Thole,y'all will give him praise and bow before him as usual grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Adamskuty: point of correction charcant,nigerians are well known for having light skin,brown skin and a lil bit dark skin people (which are few though).

And put this into ur coconut head,i don't have thick lips and wide nose grin we all know that a somali has very small nose and wide nostrils with thick burnt lips,even the arabs u worship are nigerians who are indeginious,pls never in ur pathetic life compare a nigerian to y'all bassstard cos it's very clear we are a combination of different people grin

btw,here's a shurwa arab of nigerians,hope u know there are indeginious,now go lick ur nigerian arab lord toe at once grin

fucking slave grin

u can as well add him u g@y,inferior being grin

https://m.facebook.com/farooq.umar.7?fref=pb&refid=53

Adam, I'm a bit ashamed of you to be honest. What is so superior about having light-skin and what is so bad about being dark skinned. If anything being dark-skinned shows more masculinity to women, also, there are thousands of beautiful very dark-skinned people out there. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being dark. Even if Somalia may have people darker than Nigerians on the average, so what? Darkness does not equate to ugliness. Some of the most beautiful people in the world are as dark as midnight, go to Senegal or South Sudan. These people are extremely beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2013
Adamskuty: mee,i don't understand why we keep on selecting the most ugliest of 9ja girls to represent us,i don't know why,i don't noooo,i just dont noooooo sad
i bet your own face isnt appetising either undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Adamskuty: meeehn! This shawty is hot *blows her a kiss* mauritanus is located in which part of africa,east or west?
primary school geography undecided this is sad cry
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by adamscuti(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: i bet your own face isnt appetising either undecided
looool! Thank God i didn't unfollow,ain't u that burnt skin crude oil painted monkey with a triangular face i saw in reality.101 thread the other day? grin grin grin grin i guess u need my attention,i will give u,u hear? U hiv infected bantu monkey grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by adamscuti(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: primary school geography undecided this is sad cry
primary school geography grin i guess geography is a primary school subject,right? Moda'fvcker grin we care less about backwards nation from the south,they only thing we (nigerians) know about those nations is that they love to fvck like rabbits and spread aids among themselves grin grin grin

btw,lemme follow u,i see u will be entertaining to me grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by arunmeka: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.