Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) (3278 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 5:54am On Oct 31, 2013
NYSC BATCH 13C Posted to Lagos State(The center of Excellence)
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2013
This thread is created for guys (nd ladies) posted to Lagos state.Here,we can ask specific questions as they concern our welfare and survival as 'otondo' ,through to when we would be through with our service year;and hope to find someone to solve/answer our burning questions.I wish us all a nice and interesting service year.
Peace....*Takes a humble bow and goes to organise his things*
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2013
The camp is located at
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana
Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
This is if you were not directed to go somewhere else for ur orientation.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by joedrae(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2013
#teamLagos all d way.

Was posted to lagos as well. Havin d orientatn course @ Iyana Ipaja... Let's discuss
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by adeowo84(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
I have just been posted to lagos but the orientation camp will be in ondo state...CHEERS!
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
adeowo84: I have just been posted to lagos but the orientation camp will be in ondo state...CHEERS!
Congrats bro.You'll come back to meet us in Lag then;mine is d Ipaja camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by joedrae(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
dorthmaen: .
Congrats bro.You'll come back to meet us in Lag then;mine is d Ipaja camp.

We are 2geda. U can mail me on joedrae08@gmail.com so dat we can discuss
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by mcdonald123(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Posted 2 lagos, bur camping @ iseyin in oyo state...
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by Ichiebullion(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
adeowo84: I have just been posted to lagos but the orientation camp will be in ondo state...CHEERS!
Same with me bro....posted to lag bt camping in ondo state.... add me up on bbm 74BD99DD.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by greedie1(f): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2013
where una dey check the camping thingy plssss
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by MrMcJay(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2013
gree-die:
where una dey check the camping thingy plssss

It is written in ur Call-Up letter. Also, peeps who arrive camp late when the camp is already full would be directed to nearby locations.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by cinammon(f): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Yup yup..#TeamLagos, 4rm kaduna all the way. Anywayz I schooled in ogun state so the fun continues..#teamipajacamp..yupyup
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by greedie1(f): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Mr McJay:

It is written in ur Call-Up letter. Also, peeps who arrive camp late when the camp is already full would be directed to nearby locations.

just saw, tnx..... its ondo,not happy
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by ifeolu002(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2013
NO MORE "BATTERY TOO LOW FOR RADIO USE" in CAMP
Increase your talk time on PHONES, chat, snap pictures and browse for longer time on SMARTPHONES AND TABLET
Lengthen your battery life of devices using a
MOBILE POWER BANK of different capacities

12000mah -#5000
2600mah -#......

You can charge on the go @ NYSC CAMP; your devices are safer with you
•It works with all PHONES and TABLET.
•Warranty covered
•Discount for bulk buyer available
•Retailer n wholesaler needed in NYSC orientation CAMPS nationwide
Call / Connect me on whatsapp

Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by joedrae(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
cinammon: Yup yup..#TeamLagos, 4rm kaduna all the way. Anywayz I schooled in ogun state so the fun continues..#teamipajacamp..yupyup

You are welcome. U can PM me ur contact details. Let's mingle
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by Ichiebullion(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
gree-die:

just saw, tnx..... its ondo,not happy
Same here also... are u on bbm 74BD99DD Let's mingle
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by yame014: 1:19am On Nov 02, 2013
joedrae: #teamLagos all d way.

Was posted to lagos as well. Havin d orientatn course @ Iyana Ipaja... Let's discuss

check ur mail bro
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by J3da: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Signing in, ipaja also
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by yame014: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
J3da: Signing in, ipaja also

hey adary...did u get my message?
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by shanhuntress: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
i was postef to lagos too but my camp is at iseyin, dont know how to go abt it, i live in lagos ikeja
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by J3da: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
yame014:

hey adary...did u get my message?
Yes dear, I replied you immediately, check n let me know
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by yame014: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
J3da:
Yes dear, I replied you immediately, check n let me know

hey sister, u have a msg...
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by Phadekemmie: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls got any idea of how I can get to camp from iyana ipaja. Dnt have an idea of where it is in ipaja.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by J3da: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
yame014:

hey sister, u have a msg...
Hey bro u sent blank message oooo
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by yame014: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2013
J3da:
Hey bro u sent blsank message oooo
u can get back to me on yame014@gmail.com
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by Hydy(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Posted to Lagos too, Ipaja camp..wish us all a swell time!!!#271A659A
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
J3da: Signing in, ipaja also
UWC to d team.when u dey storm camp?nd where are u coming from?
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by julicoka(f): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
am post to lagos iyana paja i dot know if i get d spelling ad am a nursing mother pls anybody knows how they will treat nursing mothers dere
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
julicoka: am post to lagos iyana paja i dot know if i get d spelling ad am a nursing mother pls anybody knows how they will treat nursing mothers dere
I heard preference is given to nursing mothers nd pregnant women.In fact, some will be paid and told to leave camp if they know the conditions won't be favourable for them.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Phadekemmie: Pls got any idea of how I can get to camp from iyana ipaja. Dnt have an idea of where it is in ipaja.
Pls someone shld answer d question.I'll be coming from Abeokuta nd I think the answer would be useful for me too.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by dorthmaen: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
shanhuntress: i was postef to lagos too but my camp is at iseyin, dont know how to go abt it, i live in lagos ikeja
Of course,u know what to do about it.I feel the only thing to do abt it is to report at the Iseyin camp.You cn probably check for any thread dt is for corpers posted to Oyo to make enquiries abt the camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH 13C Posted To Lagos State(the Center Of Excellence) by J3da: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2013
dorthmaen:
UWC to d team.when u dey storm camp?nd where are u coming from?
This evening or in the morning, I am coming from lekki phase 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Have Been Cancel / Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. / When Is 2014/15 Batch A Pop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.