Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,603 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sepp Blatter Is Daft! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sepp Blatter Is Daft! (2724 Views)

Sepp Blatter Is Seeking A Fifth Term As FIFA Boss / Fifa's Blatter is a racist . / Every One Agrees Blatter Is Daft And An Idiot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by tkb417(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
ok
ive decided not to leave u this way.

what do u know about the last FIFA elections cos u were quick to say hes wiser than all of us put together cos he won elections? if its about winning elections, what about Mugabe?

so he who is older and has won two elections should automatically be wiser than you?
damn!!!

You need to read a lot more than ure doing cos ure just an illiterate!!!
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by yemmight(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
I have said this b4 that Blatter has a serious interest or sake in R/Madrid. Honestly, I was shocked reading his comments on CR. This is just a bad precedent for football. I dnt think stupid blatter need to take side since he's the president.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by bgees(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
Are some of us spittin' venom becos of our affiliations with man utd? Take it easy.
Blatter made a bad comment,but that dont mean he is daft.
Now everyone wants to nail because of that single comment. Pls give him a break.

The £120 ,000 'slave' wants to go.so let him. Please.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
Calling Blatter daft is not worse that calling Fergie a gay
which I've seen countless times.

But that is true, Fergie is a gay now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by somze(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
tkb417
If throwing cheap insults online makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead. It's a bit to late for me to engage in these immature and senseless rants, perhaps a few months ago . . .

Sepp Blatter has been on the board for about 30 years, Fifa President for about a decade. Most successful world cups with more that a billion viewers. Quite a massive CV for a daft guy. Can we see yours please?

Criticize his statements or actions maturedly and leave his person out of it.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by tosinadeda: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2008
somze:

tkb417
If throwing cheap insults online makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead. It's a bit to late for me to engage in these immature and senseless rants, perhaps a few months ago . . .

Sepp Blatter has been on the board for about 30 years, Fifa President for about a decade. Most successful world cups with more that a billion viewers. Quite a massive CV for a daft guy. Can we see yours please?

use ur brains and stop saying crap!!!!!
so all his achievements gives him the right to say sumtn unprofessional?
give me break jare
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by somze(f): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2008
1. Speak when spoken to
2. Read AND understand, note the part B

Now look at this again -

Who needs a brain now?
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Pataki: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
somze:

Blatter deserves more respect than this. The topic of this thread made me shiver with unbelief. The guy is older, wiser and wealthier than all of you put together.
This is rather a bovine statement to render.

World leaders are daily criticized and battered with all manners of words, yet I suppose because they are wiser, older and wealthier than their critics, they cannot be subjected to such

The Poster or whomever is free to address whomever as he rightly sees such a person.

I hope you will rise up to the situation in the nearest future when someone will say Somze is Daft, maybe by then you would have be older, wiser and wealthier. undecided
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Mustay(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2008
Is this the same old daft Mr. Aptaki tongue grin
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by vislabraye(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
Sepp Blatter is becoming sinile or may be he's developing mental illness to some degree. First, he said women footballers should put on sexier outfit. He also proposed that there should not be more than five foreign players in a league. He never thought about the side effects.
No one put a gun on Ronaldo's head and asked him to sign. Calling him a slave is absurd. Players should be loyal. AS contract should be obeyed. As simple as that
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Pataki: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
Mustay:

Is this the same old daft Mr. Aptaki tongue grin
Musiliu, is this your daftness hereditary undecided grin
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Mustay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
lmao grin
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by tkb417(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Somze
i no get problem with u. . .u wan see my CV?
wait i dey come. .lol

@Mustay
u don kolo

@Dayokanu
fergie is a gay, wenger is a Viewer, maureen is an idiot, Grant is dumb, Blatter is a dunce!!!
Now, according to Somze, we cannot say all these cos these people are older, wiser and richer than us.
na everyday i dey learn new new things for NL

@Pataki
where u don dey hide this man? u no say i no get ur YIM. . .i get plentiful questions to ask u

@Topic
Wise man Blatter shouldnt be abused cos hes hosted world cups successfully. I think he has a right to say rubbish cos of his super duper credentials. so no more abuse.
orisirisi
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Hannibal: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
tkb417:

@Topic
Wise man Blatter shouldnt be abused because hes hosted world cups successfully. I think he has a right to say rubbish because of his super duper credentials. so no more abuse.
orisirisi

Blatter is an idiot. . . . . . thats the most descriptive term i can come up with.
He was once described as a man "who has 50 ideas a day, and 51 of them are stupid."

Listening to the latest oddball broadcast from Planet Blatter - and Ronaldo's backing of his stance - is enough to make you despondent for the future of the game.
Now, his ill-judged rant at the terrible treatment handed out to our poor, down-trodden mega-rich superstar footballers is tiresomely dumb.
Trying to follow Blatter's logic is like trying to follow the plot of an Uzbekistani soap opera, without the subtitles.

Given his track record, it should come as no great surprise that his suggestion to make women's football more attractive was "tighter shorts."
There are a fair few men out there who would agree with that sentiment, but few would have the lack of tact to say it out loud - unless they happen to be the most powerful man in the world game, who feels free to utter every piece of bird-brained tosh that floats into his head.
His latest hare-brained utterings take the breath away. The matter is quite clear - Ronaldo signed a contract with United which made him a very wealthy young man.

In doing that, he made a pledge to the club. Nothing has changed. Sir Alex Ferguson isn't asking the Portuguese star to scrub toilets at Carrington.
Not yet, anyway. HERE'S the deal, Spartacus. You get £120,000 a week, get to date some of Europe's most glamorous women, have houses in posh Cheshire and Portugal, and drive fast cars.
Oh, and the nearest you'll get to being sliced in half in gladiatorial combat is a tangle with Lucas Neill when your team plays West Ham.
If that kind of "slavery" had been on the table, I doubt if old Spartacus would ever have led a slaves' revolt, and Kirk Douglas would never have got to play him in the great sword-and-sandals epic film.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Mustay(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
tkb417

Agba ko ni ogbon!
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2008
@hannibal
spot on. . .what more can i add to what u posted.

@Mustay
whats that? agba ko ni ogbon
elders wey no get brain?
na me be elder or who u dey talk to?
i say u don kolo u no believe me. . lol
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Pataki: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ tkb,

Whats your YIM addy? I just realized B is even in amsterdam. Might see her one of these weekends.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Hannibal: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2008
tkb417:

@hannibal
spot onwhat more can i add to what u posted.

Seriously speaking, Sepp Blatter is a pudden head. . . . .

For instance, if Ronaldo had copped a career-wrecking injury like Eduardo 2 days after he signed his new contract, United would have paid him.
Thats the other side of things Mr Sepp "Buffoon" Blatter is blind to see.
When Rio Ferdinand got banned for 8 months. . . . . . United paid him full wages throughout the period without kicking a ball.
Saha drew 90k per week throughout last season with his recurring injury. . . . How's that slavery?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by tkb417(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Hannibal
very correct!!!! Saha was paid for almost 2 years for playing nothing!!!!!
The same Blatter didnt see anything wrong in that. I think its just beef for the EPL
the man is sick

@Pataki

we'll chat tmr
gotta run home nowtraffic in Lagos is killing now
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Pataki: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
Aiight you may remove your email.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by mide1811: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
This is to all the fools who tinks blatter is rite & dat ronanldo shld go, PISSS OFFF!!!!! And i also tink u guys are illiterate who dint go to school, cos if not, you wld av bin taught wat dedication & obligation means, or how do u explain that a 120k pounds slave wants to leave a club after just signing for them a season ago.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by chidichris(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
no matter how we want to introduce politics to this thread, man u and arsenal are and have been into mordern day slavery.
as for ronaldo, he has been crowned as the most pampered slave in the world.
arsenal shld learn how to pay the players and they will not have course to leave.
players are simply proffessionals who are always out for greener pastures. the new fifa rule has permitted players to leave at any point no matter how many years contract ferguson and wenger sign them.
all the same, ronaldo has answer to the problem.
let him score three own goals and man u will say pls go.
Re: Sepp Blatter Is Daft! by Hunry: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Symbols001

What site gives these games below

FREE SINGLE (29.08.)

20:45 Reims - Paris SG 2 & Over 2.5 (1.60)

FREE SINGLE (28.08.)

18:00 St. Gallen - Zurich Over 2.5 (1.55)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New AB King Bench With Dumbbells @ ₦30,000 / Chelsea Confirms Signing Of Defender '' Filipe Luis '' / Women Beach Volleyball Match: Afghanistan Vs Brazil(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.