Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (413979 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigner: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kudos to you all.
May your good deeds repay you a hundred fold.
Prof. Mk82,sarahn, G12, bestlyf, twosquare.
You guys have done a great job.

And I need your assistance. I want to know your experiences with using KDP select advertising.

The pros and cons of it.
Also are there merits of pre-orders?

Also has any one ever been paid by Draft2digital? I would want to hear your experiences with this.

Thank you in advance.

P.s I sell 3d box set templates useful for books in a series. Send me a message on fiverr with your Nl moniker in it and get a discount.
https://uk.fiverr.com/users/erotic_designer/
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by abistar(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
K
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Good morning@ all. @mk82 and @sarahn... I am trying to write a book on recipe, is it necessary i add some pictures ? The picture issue has been disturbing me for a while now.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2015
henrimoto:
Good morning@ all. @mk82 and @sarahn... I am trying to write a book on recipe, is it necessary i add some pictures ? The picture issue has been disturbing me for a while now.
How're have you been. Images are not necessary in recipe books.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
henrimoto:
How're have you been? Images are not necessary in recipe books.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
mk82:

How're have you been? Images are not necessary in recipe books.
prof. Am good. Just that I have not really been serious with my kindle pub. These days, despite the little positive results I have seen with the very little titles I have. Thanks for the reply. I can now go ahead to complete the title. Thanks once again prof.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigner: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
mk82

Please your help.

No one has answered me na.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
EroticDesigner:
Kudos to you all.
May your good deeds repay you a hundred fold.
Prof. Mk82,sarahn, G12, bestlyf, twosquare.
You guys have done a great job.

And I need your assistance. I want to know your experiences with using KDP select advertising.

The pros and cons of it.
Also are there merits of pre-orders?

Also has any one ever been paid by Draft2digital? I would want to hear your experiences with this.

Thank you in advance.

P.s I sell 3d box set templates useful for books in a series. Send me a message on fiverr with your Nl moniker in it and get a discount.
1. I don't use Kdp select adverts. I only do free promotions.
2. Preorders work best for already known authors. It generates a buzz before the release of a book and gives a sales boost when the book is finally released.
3. I don't use draft2digital. I use smashwords since they have better coverage and an older reputation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
"Also has any one ever been paid by Draft2digital? I would want to hear your experiences with this."

Yea I get paid by D2D every month, They pay around 10th of every month. Sometimes I sell more with them than with Amazon. It is another great platform after Amazon.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigner: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Thank you
mk82
hamlak

Keep up the good work!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dajx: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good job by all the contributors.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 4:22am On Apr 04, 2015
@MK82, Is it good to have a fiction under the same author name as your non fiction books? What would be the effect on sales? Or would you rather advice the fiction be under a different pen name. Thanks.

Happy Easter.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Bestlyf:
@MK82, Is it good to have a fiction under the same author name as your non fiction books? What would be the effect on sales? Or would you rather advice the fiction be under a different pen name. Thanks.

Happy Easter.

Use a different pen mane. One person (author) is not expected to be an expert in everything. There is no limit to the number of pen names you can have.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
mk82:

Use a different pen mane. One person (author) is not expected to be an expert in everything. There is no limit to the number of pen names you can have.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
I greet sarahn. I need an image cover for my next book, so how can we make an arrangement anyone?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovelyadeola(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
@ mk82 If I get a MasterCard from payoneer partner Like odesks, that the odesk's logo is printed on it hope I'll be able to use the card for other sites?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigner: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Zico0:
I greet sarahn. I need an image cover for my next book, so how can we make an arrangement anyone?

Book cover designer here.
I design mostly fiction
but I can try at non-fiction

But I don't supply stock photos. You have to get
them yourself. I can get you pics from pixabay however.

Send me a message on fiverr with your
Nl moniker in it and get a discount*

**a discount on two or more covers.**

OR

hit me up on bbm: 55FC36F5.

discount still applies.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
lovelyadeola:
@ mk82 If I get a MasterCard from payoneer partner Like odesks, that the odesk's logo is printed on it hope I'll be able to use the card for other sites?
I think you can, but you can also confirm from their customer support.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovelyadeola(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
mk82:

I think you can, but you can also confirm from their customer support.
Alright thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mk82 my boss, I hail ooo, ecommerceguru how far? been ages... Sarahn u're doing a grt job here. Though I've been away, I'm still publishing and I tnx God 4 d testimony.

Sarahn u talked about goodreads...pls is d self-serve advertising on goodreads a form of paid ad? I see things like credit and bid deducted from goodreads account. I'm yet to understand goodreads. Pls I'll need some xplanations. Tnx
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
what do y'all think of this image cover? All sorts of criticisms are welcomed.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wealthpos(f): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Published my book today..you can visit and as well give me some reviews.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VQAPFUS......Merci beau-coup.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
wealthpos:
Published my book today..you can visit and as well give me some reviews.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VQAPFUS......Merci beau-coup.

"We're sorry. The Web address you
entered is not a functioning page on
our site'', Amazon.
What do y'all think of the image cover above? All sorts of criticisms are invited.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
What's happening to this wonderful thread? Pls guys, don't let this thread die.

Anyway, I got two envelopes today with "Important Tax Return Document Enclosed" written on it. Did anyone else get this envelope? I need to know more about this...how will I get paid my tax return.

mk82
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 2:13am On Apr 08, 2015
kay29000, everyone is only busy; in time they'll come around again.
What do y'all think of the image cover above? All
sorts of criticisms are invited.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Zico0:
kay29000, everyone is only busy; in time they'll come around again.
What do y'all think of the image cover above? All
sorts of criticisms are invited.

Okay.

The cover is very creative, but can you remove those faint writings on the cover? They take away the boldness of what you are trying to portray with the image on your cover.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigner: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
kay29000:
What's happening to this wonderful thread? Pls guys, don't let this thread die.

Anyway, I got two envelopes today with "Important Tax Return Document Enclosed" written on it. Did anyone else get this envelope? I need to know more about this...how will I get paid my tax return.

mk82

Same problem here.
I did some googling and find out the main points

✔You need the form when filing taxes in Nigeria. But since foreign income is not taxed in Nigeria, you are free to go.
✔Only mail it back when total credit section (by the right of the first page) is unusually high. They would send you the money in cheque.
✔Amazon would send you a form for each $100 and above reached in income for every store.
✔Still confused? Google 1042-S Amazon

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
EroticDesigner:

Same problem here.
I did some googling and find out the main points

✔You need the form when filing taxes in Nigeria. But since foreign income is not taxed in Nigeria, you are free to go.
✔Only mail it back when total credit section (by the right of the first page) is unusually high. They would send you the money in cheque.
✔Amazon would send you a form for each $100 and above reached in income for every store.
✔Still confused? Google 1042-S Amazon

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot. My gross income on the form is $143. Ayway, I will carry out more research. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
kay29000:

Okay.

The cover is very creative, but can you remove those faint writings on the cover? They take away the boldness of what you are trying to portray with the image on your cover.

OK, its a mock-up. The real thing has not these faint writings. More comment please!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
kay29000:

Okay.

OK, its a mock-up. The real thing has not these faint writings. More comment please!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Zico0:

Okay. Cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.