Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (413827 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Millionjeff: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bros how much will it cost to write 10,000 and 5,000 words ebooks by a good writer.

mk82:

Ero.tica is overcrowded, you'll do better with romance themed books with at least 10,000 words. It has to be written by native English writers though.
Business books may not sell if you don't have new information you're bringing to the table as well as serious advertising.
If you read my previous post, you'll see were I mentioned recipes as being good keywords for beginners. I know many people who have built substantial regular income by just publishing good quality cookbooks. Mind you, recipes are not just about food.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
mk82:

Ero.tica is overcrowded, you'll do better with romance themed books with at least 10,000 words. It has to be written by native English writers though.
Business books may not sell if you don't have new information you're bringing to the table as well as serious advertising.
If you read my previous post, you'll see were I mentioned recipes as being good keywords for beginners. I know many people who have built substantial regular income by just publishing good quality cookbooks. Mind you, recipes are not just about food.

What other recipes can one write on
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
mk82,

I noticed that my income went down by about $2.50 dollars. I checked and no book was returned. What other reason could be responsible?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Millionjeff:
Bros how much will it cost to write 10,000 and 5,000 words ebooks by a good writer.

You should be able to get good writers (on upwork) to write 5000 words for $40-50 and 10000 for $70-100.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Godmother:

What other recipes can one write on
Go to Amazon, click on kindle Ebooks and type recipes in the search box. Keep moving from page to page. You'll discover many other niches that have recipes.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Godmother:
mk82,

I noticed that my income went down by about $2.50 dollars. I checked and no book was returned. What other reason could be responsible?
Check the range of days.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
mk82:

Check the range of days.

Yea I just did and everything is back to normal. Thanx a mil
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Exoticstan(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
mk82:

Thanks a Bunch. I 'll try recipes. But will I need to use pictures? Can you tell me the niche you write on as I'm ready to do research and work? (Hope I'm not asking for too much)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Exoticstan:
Thanks a Bunch. I 'll try recipes. But will I need to use pictures? Can you tell me the niche you write on as I'm ready to do research and work? (Hope I'm not asking for too much)
Can't tell you my excact niches. smiley
Search my posts and look for where I wrote on research method. It will help you to discover good keywords. You don't really need pictures.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Exoticstan(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Bless you boss. Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Good morning,

A happy weekend to you all.

Based on this, please read the following post https://www.nairaland.com/2425547/amazon-kindle-book-developer-coach
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gaussy(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
I finally made it to the finish line. Phew!
I have read and perused all in the info, thanks to the OP for his selfless contributions. All the other contributors wuna well done. See you guys at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Temmy2014: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Proprietors,proprietresses, Parents pre-oder brand new rechargeable remote car for your kids from age 1 to 8 years old at wholesale prices https://www.nairaland.com/2428278/ppre-order-electric-kids-carkids-bicycle
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by larosa(f): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
samogo1:
For Your High Quality Kindle ebook covers, Halla me. Have don covers for people here and On Fiverr cool

No phone number, no email how do i reach you?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
@ mk82

I have been trying to send the request toyour mail but my google mail is just not working. Can't seem to remember my password. Is there any other way I can add u?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Godmother:
@ mk82

I have been trying to send the request toyour mail but my google mail is just not working. Can't seem to remember my password. Is there any other way I can add u?

Can't you open a new email?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
mk82:

Can't you open a new email?

Can you imagine, thoughts of making money has scattered my brain. I didn't even think of this. Will do so on the system tomorrow.

I also want to ask, I checeked my earnings and saw that one of my books had 15 under borrows. Does it mean I had 15 borrows or 15 pages were read since they have changed the method of KU. I. Hope its borrows o so I can start dancing

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Godmother:

Can you imagine, thoughts of making money has scattered my brain. I didn't even think of this. Will do so on the system tomorrow.

I also want to ask, I checeked my earnings and saw that one of my books had 15 under borrows. Does it mean I had 15 borrows or 15 pages were read since they have changed the method of KU. I. Hope its borrows o so I can start dancing

See Ɣø̲̣̣U sef. Na wa.

Are you writing your Kindle ebook and find it difficult T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ create a Kindle compatible ebook? Well I help people create their Ecovers and ebook as well.

Shoot me a call on 08166234713 or add me up on bbm 2A598F8F.

Good night folks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Godmother:

Assume that any number you see under the KU/KOLL
Units or KENP Read column is pages read.
From my calculation, each page read gives $0.0058. This means you need about 172 pages read to get $1.
(Don't start dancing yet.)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
mk82:

Assume that any number you see under the KU/KOLL
Units or KENP Read column is pages read.
From my calculation, each page read gives $0.0058. This means you need about 172 pages read to get $1.
(Don't start dancing yet.)

That's terrible o. That money is so small when you calculate it

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
I started KDP by mid may and my earnings from the US and UK market combined is not up to $14 . There must be someting I'm not doing right .

Cc
Mk82

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Godmother:
I started KDP by mid may abd my earnings from the US and UK market combined is not up to $14 . There must be someting I'm not doing right .

Cc
Mk82
1. Accurate research to find keywords/niches that sell.
2. Good quality and quantity content that beats the competition.
3. Proper formatting.
4. Professional, attractive cover design.
5. Rinse and repeat.

If you've done all these, your books will sell well.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Godmother:
I started KDP by mid may abd my earnings from the US and UK market combined is not up to $14 . There must be someting I'm not doing right .

Cc
Mk82

mk82:

3. Proper formatting.
5. Rinse and repeat.

If you already have a book (especially in MS Word format) you want to upload to Kindle ebook platform but cannot because you do not have the right format, you can send it to me and i will create the right format for you. However, because of the large volume of Kindle compatible ebooks i am creating, I will be able to do seven (7) chapters per ebook.

I have this service running across major service oriented websites.

Time of Delivery: 1-3days
Cost of Service: N5,000
No. of Chapters: Seven (7) Chapters
Service Availability: Week Days only. I am busy on weekends

Amazon Kindle Book writing will make you an average of $4,000 a month. I am not exaggerating. You should be able to have confirmed that from the post mk82 has posted. It all depends on the niche you have decided to sit on.

Talking about niches, i will also advice you on what niche is best for you with little or no competition and with the appropriate keyword to use. For your Kindle ebook to rank high in Amazon Kindle Search Query, you need to have an optimized keyword for that category you have posted your ebook so that when such searches are made, your book will come up and not just coming up, it will rank high.

To protect everyone's niche, I shall be sending your niche report to your email.

Time of Delivery: Within 24hrs
Cost of Service: Absolutely Free
No of Niches per person: Two (2) Niches (This is to reduce the work load for me).
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
ribechi:

If you already have a book (especially in MS Word format) you want to upload to Kindle ebook platform but cannot because you do not have the right format, you can send it to me and i will create the right format for you. However, because of the large volume of Kindle compatible ebooks i am creating, I will be able to do seven (7) chapters per ebook.

I have this service running across major service oriented websites.

Time of Delivery: 1-3days
Cost of Service: N5,000
No. of Chapters: Seven (7) Chapters
Service Availability: Week Days only. I am busy on weekends

Amazon Kindle Book writing will make you an average of $4,000 a month. I am not exaggerating. You should be able to have confirmed that from the post mk82 has posted. It all depends on the niche you have decided to sit on.

Talking about niches, i will also advice you on what niche is best for you with little or no competition and with the appropriate keyword to use. For your Kindle ebook to rank high in Amazon Kindle Search Query, you need to have an optimized keyword for that category you have posted your ebook so that when such searches are made, your book will come up and not just coming up, it will rank high.

To protect everyone's niche, I shall be sending your niche report to your email.

Time of Delivery: Within 24hrs
Cost of Service: Absolutely Free
No of Niches per person: Two (2) Niches (This is to reduce the work load for me).

Please also send the free report to my email
Thank you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
EroticDesigns:

Please also send the free report to my email nlermailsz@gmail.com Thank you.
You didn't indicate the niche you are interested in.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
mk82:

3. Proper formatting.
5. Rinse and repeat.

I'll go back and edit some of my books
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2015
ribechi:

My bad. Health And dieting
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Exoticstan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
ribechi:

Mine is recipes and health/weight loss. Exoticstan80@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Exoticstan:
Thanks

EroticDesigns:

My bad.
Health
And dieting

You need to understand that these niches i am researching is going to be limited which will include the keywords you will be using when placing tags or keywords for you ebooks to rank better.. However, I will not show the competition for each of the keywords. That is going to be a premium service.

This new development is as a result of how intensive and difficult it can be to get those detailed results.

I hope you do understand.

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
EroticDesigns:

My bad.
Health
And dieting

Your niche report has been sent to your email..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Exoticstan:
Thanks

Your niche report has been sent to your email..

Hi all, please check out post. https://www.nairaland.com/2425547/amazon-kindle-book-developer-coach

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.