Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (412886 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
i don't use any pix
I think you should remove your pen name from the previous post. Also @ferhyntorlah help him remove it from your quote.
It's for security reasons, nairaland is seen worldwide.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
mk82:

I think you should remove your pen name from the previous post. Also @ferhyntorlah help him remove it from your quote.
have done that....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you are on Amazon KDP these five book types will boost your earnings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNMyPnE-nSc
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Yeah, it's funny but very true! I used to think it was only in the developed world post codes were used till I googled and found out Nigeria also uses post codes.

Anytime you come across peeps complaining of not receiving their Payoneer card, the first question to ask is: did you input post code in your application?

BTW, I used my home address and I got my card like 2-4 days after the stipulated time frame.
wow, that's pretty fast.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Godmother:

Good tips, will save this somewhere. Thanks for this.
How much did you pay on average for each of the books you wrote?
on fiverr I paid an average of 20$ per book and the first time I started I published 20books then after earning money from the books and making nice profits I now took out of my earnings and used it to pay for another 20books to be written,I continued the cycle until I had more than 100 books....to make money from amazon you just have to think out of the box...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
mk82:

I've done that SIR.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
twosquare:
wow, that's pretty fast.
Yeah, pretty fast.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
have done that....
ferhyntorlah:

I've done that SIR.
Good!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
God bless the person that created this thread...my total kenp read was more than 500000 pages for the month of July..more than 2500$ in royalty for borrow alone.....@ mk82 God bless you bro,send me your account number so that I can send something.when i receive my payment on September.....God bless you once again,that is all I can say right now..

Chai! Pls tell me which niches you write in...This is serious money o!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Godmother:

500,000 KENP shocked

Exactly how many books do you have on KDP?
And me I'm here playing away my life.
*ties headtie on waist and dons googles* Time to get serious !

Godmother, no be only you o! In fact, I am about to become the Godfather of Kindle right about now. $2,500? shocked Men! It is Midnight, but I am on my laptop right now, starting a new book. PLEASE GOD LET THIS MOTIVATION KEEP ME GOING LONGER THAN USUAL.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2015
kay29000:

Godmother, no be only you o! In fact, I am about to become the Godfather of Kindle right about now. $2,500? shocked Men! It is Midnight, but I am on my laptop right now, starting a new book. PLEASE GOD LET THIS MOTIVATION KEEP ME GOING LONGER THAN USUAL.

Lolz. I feel you jare

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2015
wakacome:
on fiverr I paid an average of 20$ per book and the first time I started I published 20books then after earning money from the books and making nice profits I now took out of my earnings and used it to pay for another 20books to be written,I continued the cycle until I had more than 100 books....to make money from amazon you just have to think out of the box...

That's about 4k per book. Does it include the book cover too?
Which means u spent about 80k for the first 20 books.
That's some serious belief and determination you have in KDP platform.
Anyways I'd rather write my books myself and I'm good with graphics too.
I really can't see myself coughing out thousands right now grin
I might try to get one or two written sha, just to compare, but that will be much later.
Thanks once again for these tips. I will add them to the ones I have written in my kindle jotter

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:

That's about 4k per book. Does it include the book cover too?
Which means u spent about 80k for the first 20 books.
That's some serious belief and determination you have in KDP platform.
Anyways I'd rather write my books myself and I'm good with graphics too.
I really can't see myself coughing out thousands right now grin
I might try to get one or two written sha, just to compare, but that will be much later.
Thanks once again for these tips. I will add them to the ones I have written in my kindle jotter
start with the little that you have,even if it is only two books,with two books you can make a lot of money....if your book is interesting you can make a lot of money.......

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2015
kayo80:

Chai! Pls tell me which niches you write in...This is serious money o!
I call it the how to's niches...grin..how to do this how to do that,books that are simply informative,not everyone is interested in reading novels,some just want to read books that will add to their knowledge...

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Wakacome,
Thanks for the insight. I truly appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2015
wakacome:
start with the little that you have,even if it is only two books,with two books you can make a lot of money....if your book is interesting you can make a lot of money.......

I actually have about 7 books, though only a few of those are selling. Will look into the ones not selling and do some editing
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
wakacome:
I call it the how to's niches...grin..how to do this how to do that,books that are simply informative,not everyone is interested in reading novels,some just want to read books that will add to their knowledge...

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:

I actually have about 7 books, though only a few of those are selling. Will look into the ones not selling and do some editing
each book is how many pages?if each book is at least 30pages drop the book link and I will help you get my customers who are on kindle unlimited to help you read it...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Wakacome,

Thanks for the insight. I truly appreciate your kind gesture.
OK..how many books do you have?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
wakacome:
OK..how many books do you have?
Let's just say not up to 100.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

ok
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
wakacome:
each book is how many pages?if each book is at least 30pages drop the book link and I will help you get my customers who are on kindle unlimited to help you read it...

For real !
*doing headflips and dancing shoki* Most of them are not up to sha but lemme check the ones that are. Brb
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

100 shocked Whoa! Like how much do you earn from them, if you don't mind me asking. I really need some motivation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
I stumbled on this tread yesterday. Got an account today. Someone should please help me provide answers to these questions. 1. Are they going to issue check for royalties earned from all the different marketplaces or the money will be totalled in one single check monthly? 2. Can I cash the check from any bank in Nigeria provided I have domi account with the bank or I have to specify? 3. Don't they accept Payoneer option?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2015
kay29000:

100 shocked Whoa! Like how much do you earn from them, if you don't mind me asking. I really need some motivation.

That's just an estimate jor. It's not up to that sef. Please don't get all carried away.

Sales are not much. Remember Kindle books are seasonal; once their time have passed, sales will be occasional.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:49am On Aug 26, 2015
ranson:
I stumbled on this tread yesterday. Got an account today. Someone should please help me provide answers to these questions. 1. Are they going to issue check for royalties earned from all the different marketplaces or the money will be totalled in one single check monthly? 2. Can I cash the check from any bank in Nigeria provided I have domi account with the bank or I have to specify? 3. Don't they accept Payoneer option?

I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I read your comment. It truly shows you are a newbie.

Check? Nope! You don't need it. EFT - electronic fund transfer via Payoneer is the best option provided your money is up to $10, which is the minimum payout amount for EFT. If it's less, you will have to wait till it accumulates to $10.

You will be paid royalties from each market provided it is up to $10.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for your response. Yes i'm a newbie. I have a Payoneer card. I saw the EFT option but the info requested does not tally with that of the card. They want a bank name with account no at the bottom of the check. Is it possible to change my payment option? Pls guide me.

ferhyntorlah:

I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I read your comment. It truly shows you are a newbie.

Check? Nope! You don't need it. EFT - electronic fund transfer via Payoneer is the best option provided your money is up to $10, which is the minimum payout amount for EFT. If it's less, you will have to wait till it accumulates to $10.

You will be paid royalties from each market provided it is up to $10.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

That's just an estimate jor. It's not up to that sef. Please don't get all carried away.

Sales are not much. Remember Kindle books are seasonal; once their time have passed, sales will be occasional.

Estimate or not it means you have up to 80 books at least shocked
And I was feeling cool I have started and have 7.
When did you start? How many books do you write per week?
Hope I'm not asking too many questions, I'm just so inspired by you right now
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Godmother:

Estimate or not it means you have up to 80 books at least shocked
And I was feeling cool I have started and have 7.
When did you start? How many books do you write per week?
Hope I'm not asking too many questions, I'm just so inspired by you right now

Cool down babes. Maybe my estimate was on the high side. I apologise for that because I think it's giving you and some the wrong impression.

When I started, I used to upload 2 books per week but later took a break when the results wasn't too impressive. When I got motivated, I resumed.

I should have more books if I really really took it SERIOUS!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
ranson:
Thanks for your response. Yes i'm a newbie. I have a Payoneer card. I saw the EFT option but the info requested does not tally with that of the card. They want a bank name with account no at the bottom of the check. Is it possible to change my payment option? Pls guide me.

Mr, you are getting me really confused. Let me walk you through the process:
1. Login to kdp.amazon.com
2. At the top right hand side of the page, click on your account.
3. Scroll down to "Your Royalty Payments."
4. Click on "Edit".
5. A pop up page: "Edit Bank Account Information" opens
6. Do the following:
a. Choose US as bank location.
b. Enter your account name as it appears on Payoneer.
c. Choose "Checking" as account type.
d. Enter your Account number.
e. Enter your Routing number.
f. Enter your Bank name
g. Then save. That's all.

To get your payment information, login to your Payoneer account. Click on "Receive" then "US Payment Service." You'll find your US Payment Service Information there.

I'm not a financial expert but the little I know about banking is: once account number and routing number are required, that's an EFT transaction - direct bank deposit.

Routing Number: Set of numbers associated with a checking, savings or other bank account that associates a financial institution with the account. This number is used to determine where to route funds to or from. Any individuals seeking direct deposit from a company will typically have to provide a routing and account number.
(Source: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/routing-number.html)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.