Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (413760 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin him dey refresh our memory like someone said.

Lolz, learner grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
wakacome:
OK...
How to reach you? I check your profil but found no mail adress or phone numba so I hit the email this member option.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2015
I just got my first review ever on kindle! A lady bought a copy and gave me a five star review and also said the book is the best she has read on the topic. Chai, I'm walking on cloud nine right now and I feel inspired to write more.

11 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Godmother:
I just got my first review ever on kindle! A lady bought a copy and gave me a five star review and also said the book is the best she has read on the topic. Chai, I'm walking on cloud nine right now and I feel inspired to write more.
grin congratulations...what about if I know the person that did that.....***runs outta thread**

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
wakacome:
grin congratulations...what about if I know the person that did that.....***runs outta thread**

Wait o, are you saying you bought the book and dropped the review?
Chai don't say that o, you don't want to put hole in my ecstatic feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed
But I wrote this book under a different name frm the other ones naa, so how come u knw d book tongue

*Modified*

Not saying I wouldn't be happy if you were the one that dropped the review, but it would kind of give a different feeling that a complete stranger bought my book and liked it.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Godmother:

Wait o, are you saying you bought the book and dropped the review?
Chai don't say that o, you don't want to put hole in my ecstatic feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed
But I wrote this book under a different name frm the other ones naa, so how come u knw d book tongue

*Modified*

Not saying I wouldn't be happy if you were the one that dropped the review, but it would kind of give a different feeling that a complete stranger bought my book and liked it.
***yimu****grin grin no fear..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
wakacome:
***yimu****grin grin no fear..

Ok o grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by royalads: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
@all.... Get your kindle books written, editted and formated for jusr N6,000 for the next 2 weeks.....

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gabriel74: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=royalads post=38317980]@kay... That goal is very achievable. I have written a 12,000 words book in 24 hours with alot of break too.... Just be focused and determined[/quote

I use to wonder how u people are expert. In writing books, writing is d best problem I can't do this business
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godmother:

Whoa!!! That's super great. I am happy for you. I use your blessing as a point of contact for my own blessing that is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
kayo80:

Whoa!!! That's super great. I am happy for you. I use your blessing as a point of contact for my own blessing that is on the way.

Amen dear.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jossypius(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hello, can someone tell me what are the conditions for creating an author page On good reads. I am already a member of Good reads. I tried to Create an author page but I can't. When I click on my name, it will link me to the place where I can create an author page. Then I went on Google online and read and I saw someone said you must have book imported to good reads before you can create an author page. I have tried importing one of my books from Amazon but all they tell me is "We are looking at your importation. Always check this program bar."
And nothing has happen since then. Gurus in the house please I need your help. Thanks you so much in anticipation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kaposky(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Selling what the buyers want is what makes the whole difference.
check my signature to get what buyers want
in your mini importation business.
Its free
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tsalmjohn(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
jossypius:
Hello, can someone tell me what are the conditions for creating an author page On good reads. I am already a member of Good reads. I tried to Create an author page but I can't. When I click on my name, it will link me to the place where I can create an author page. Then I went on Google online and read and I saw someone said you must have book imported to good reads before you can create an author page. I have tried importing one of my books from Amazon but all they tell me is "We are looking at your importation. Always check this program bar."
And nothing has happen since then. Gurus in the house please I need your help. Thanks you so much in anticipation.
Mk82,
Wakacome

Pls.. Attend to ur class. I'm really finding it difficult on goodreads
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2015
tsalmjohn:

Mk82,
Wakacome

Pls.. Attend to ur class. I'm really finding it difficult on goodreads
where was it written that you MUST create an authors page on goodreads?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tsalmjohn(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
wakacome:
where was it written that you MUST create an authors page on goodreads?
I wasn't the one that wrote that.

Infact I didn't try creating author's page on goodreads but I find it difficult using the site. I have an author's page on amazon
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2015
tsalmjohn:

Infact I didn't try creating author's page on goodreads but I find it difficult using the site. I have an author's page on amazon

First, you don't "create" a GoodReads author page, you apply for one.
It can take more than two weeks depending on the genre you write in.
The mods could turn down your application if they deem fit.
@ jossypius same to you. Importing your book should be easy unless the GR librarian forgot to automatically add your book.
Just wait, getting an author account is not very difficult.
Try again, if you fail, contact GR help and support.
As it has been a long time since I last imported a book, I'm sorry I couldn't be of any more help.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2015
tsalmjohn:

register on good reads,go to discussions thread or forum or anything they call it,join the discussions,comnent on the books of other authors,while doing that post the links of ur own books too on the site...the authors will be eager to also check ur book and see if it is a nonsense book or an interesting book,if it is nonsense book dem go too yab u.grin,if na interesting book dem go praise u and even recommend ur book/books to other people...

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
mk82
Wakacome

I need help o. I added my payoneer account details to kindle and I got some notifications that I would receive my payment from UK, germany and one other mkt like that. Funny enough I have most of my sales in US but didn't receive the notification from that mkt.

That aside, 29th came and no payment was made to my account. I dnt knw if I inputed my account details right. PLEASE HELP!! I don't know if the money was paid into someone else's account or something.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jossypius(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Okay thank you for your help. So If I join a discussion group and post my book there, How would they read the book, if the book is on Amazon. Do they have to buy the book or how do they read? Thank you again for your help
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
jossypius:
Okay thank you for your help. So If I join a discussion group and post my book there, How would they read the book, if the book is on Amazon. Do they have to buy the book or how do they read? Thank you again for your help
leave that one to them,ur own na to post the link to your book/books,....whether they buy it or read it for free on kindle unlimited u will make money...but just make sure your books are free....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
People, is just me or did wakacome deactivate his NL account?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
EroticDesigns:
People, is just me or did wakacome deactivate his NL account?

You are right o, I just checked. But maka why naa
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Godmother:

You are right o, I just checked. But maka why naa
grin fear not.....he is here
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by refreshrate: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
If anybody can reach wakacome please have him return, i think i just might have a process im working on that should be of benefit to not just him (or her) but to everyone interested in the kindle publishing market.

Please treat as urgent!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
refreshrate:
If anybody can reach wakacome please have him return, i think i just might have a process im working on that should be of benefit to not just him (or her) but to everyone interested in the kindle publishing market.

Please treat as urgent!
am here......
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by refreshrate: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
doyinisaac:
am here......

You do realise that the folks here are serious minded and impersonation is still a crime?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
refreshrate:

You do realise that the folks here are serious minded and impersonation is still a crime?

Exactly. How do we become sure its really you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Refreshrate and Godmother,

I laugh at your comments. Doyinisaac is wakacome.
I know this because I know him.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Godmother:

Exactly. How do we become sure its really you.
muobo it is me oooooo..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Refreshrate and Godmother,

I laugh at your comments. Doyinisaac is wakacome.
I know this because I know him.

Ok o
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
doyinisaac:
muobo it is me oooooo..

Lol. Ok o. But why did u change username naa. Anways, good to know u re still around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.