Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (412956 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 1:46am On Jul 13, 2017
To Edit and Proofread ebooks/manuscripts before submitting your work to Amazon, visit http://www.proofreadmybook.com

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deedondavi(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2017
cool
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi house,
My latest book just went live. Big thanks to our mentors and contributors in this thread. I invite/welcome your criticisms.

A taste of the forbidden (The forbidden series Book 1)
by Heidi Rose et al.
Link: http://a.co/bYtNPMq

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
cheehummer:
Hi house,
My latest book just went live. Big thanks to our mentors and contributors in this thread. I invite/welcome your criticisms.

A taste of the forbidden (The forbidden series Book 1)
by Heidi Rose et al.
Link: http://a.co/bYtNPMq

I think the price is a bit on the high side
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Abidemi501:

Yes it is
Sorry for the late reply. Simply download this Do PDF 8. In your Microsoft Word, go to file. Then select file, then print. Then select the option Do PDF 8. Then click print. Make sure that the you check the box embed fonts and high quality print. Then print it. I hope this helps.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
This 25pages ebook is available for free.

Check it out and pls leave a honest review.

http://amzn.to/2sTTkH3

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by inkon: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
j0rdannkyle:

I the Unavailability Issue has been resolved.
I think the cover is OK, the description while well written (there were slight errors) doesn't really reel a reader in. You could probably add an interesting excerpt From the book.
Finally, the name. As much as I'm pro Nigeria, you're on kindle to make money. A typical Nigerian name doesn't sound exotic to the buyers, (who I should add aren't Nigerian), on the contrary It sounds strange. You should think up a pen name that's more western, one they can relate to. same goes for the plot too.

Will make the adjustments asap. Tnx
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nicklutz:
I can get a Payoneer card for you which you will get before 2 weeks, its better you have your own.

How much will it cost if i want to get one within 2 weeks?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nicklutz(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2017
kayo80:

How much will it cost if i want to get one within 2 weeks?
Depends on your location.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have been following this thread since the very first day...... I have not actually commented though..... Just kept following.....i have over 7 books on Amazon which have being paying since 2014....i have withdrawn countless times.... I have a very simple strategy I use though. Working on publishing 10 books before the end of August. For those asking bout payoneer MasterCard, I have two..... Don't know why though..... I use one for freelancer and one for amazon..... N they receive pay quite often #☺ . The truth is that I won't sell any of my cards or permit u to use it, but if you want, I can get you yours with your name on it to your location. Don't worry whether u have a national ID or not just whatsapp me on +2348032700738.....m always available to help in whatever way I can. @mk82, it's that car you bought that became my driving force o. Keep up the good work and thank you for helping me discover this passion of mine.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WeanyD: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
I've gone through the thread and it has been enlightening. I want to start writing but my only issue I have is content. How do you guys get content for your books? I'll be grateful if I can get any help.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
WeanyD:
I've gone through the thread and it has been enlightening. I want to start writing but my only issue I have is content. How do you guys get content for your books? I'll be grateful if I can get any help.
Write on what you have passion for. Or what people are itching to read on.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emmalexdboy(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to download a free kindle book on Amazon?
Which VPN would be useful for this? Do I need to create a US amazon account?
Please share!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2017
MasterRahl:
Write on what you have passion for. Or what people are itching to read on.

Explain further please, if someone has passion for reading books, what can someone write from this passion and what are people wishing to read about this? Isn't it better to build one's knowledge about something that is in hot demand and write on it, all the gurus in the house what do you think

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Explain further please, if someone has passion for reading books, what can someone write from this passion and what are people wishing to read about this? Isn't it better to build one's knowledge about something that is in hot demand and write on it, all the gurus in the house what do you think
The bolded is what I was trying to explain
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gboyetade: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
buy PayPal and Payoneer funds @ 330/$

Contact : 09096853301( calls only), 08059391054( calls and WhatsApp).

We also buy bitcoin and skrill

You get naira instantly.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Immorttal: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2017
inkon:

Thanks so dearly. Being my first, the book was to help me understand the platform better.

I'm doing a finishing touch on a-374 pages fiction that I intend publishing anytime soon and with the little knowledge I've got, I'll be able to price it properly.

I just feel that if I can be able to correct my mistakes on this one, I'll be able to make a nice choice when publishing next.

So, what do you think about the cover and description? Also, why is the book not available for purchase? Could I have done something wrongly?

Thanks again
i can buy outright that 374 page fiction if its interesting.Its up to you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Keke123: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys, am a newbie on this platform interested in publishing cake recipes for KDP. I need a mentor in Ilorin Kwara State.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by inkon: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Immorttal:
i can buy outright that 374 page fiction if its interesting.Its up to you

Thanks for your interest. I've been rendering such services for years, but this very work has been added to my oeuvre for which the copyright must be retained.

However, I'll be glad to write for you, on any genre of your choice. Just a brief description of what you want and I'll take it from there.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
how can I register on amazon since Nigerians are banned from registering.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deedondavi(m): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2017
inkon:

Thanks for your interest. I've been rendering such services for years, but this very work has been added to my oeuvre for which the copyright must be retained.

However, I'll be glad to write for you, on any genre of your choice. Just a brief description of what you want and I'll take it from there.

Hi, I am Olatunji , please can I get a fiction story from you which hasn't been published .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by inkon: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2017
deedondavi:

Hi, I am Olatunji , please can I get a fiction story from you which hasn't been published .

Sure. I'll write you a fiction that will be absolutely original. You can as well influence the story by describing what you want it it to look like and the scenes you want to capture.

You can always use any of the many anti-plagiarism apps to verify the originality of your stories

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deedondavi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
inkon:

Sure. I'll write you a fiction that will be absolutely original. You can as well influence the story by describing what you want it it to look like and the scenes you want to capture.

You can always use any of the many anti-plagiarism apps to verify the originality of your stories

Would it cost much .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by inkon: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
deedondavi:

Would it cost much .
Kindly reach me via call or whatsapp. See my signature for number
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Immorttal: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
inkon:

give me your whatsapp contact.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Neduzze5(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keke123:
Hi guys, am a newbie on this platform interested in publishing cake recipes for KDP. I need a mentor in Ilorin Kwara State.

If you need an eBook written for you, I can help you write an eBook on the topic.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Neduzze5(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you feel you can't write an eBook, find a niche that is profitable and outsource it to a writer.

I'm an eBook writer that can help you put down your thoughts on paper. You can contact me via my contacts on my signature.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by inkon: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Immorttal:
give me your whatsapp contact.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dailyguide(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
33 Money Making E-book Topics To Write On in 2017 :

Making money online at this 21st century is one of the easiest things one can get into. Large number of people are rushing to own a blog, many are rushing into so many other things but only few knows about the huge cash in the ebook sales market. There are lots of people who need solutions or ideas and this is what you should take advantage of.

If you follow my blog often, you would have read my article on how to make money selling Ebooks in Nigeria.

Today on this post, I have decided to give you top and best selling ebook topics that will earn you cool cash.

Without wasting much time, let's get down to business.

Below are 33 Money Making E-book Topics To Write On in 2017

1. Mini importation Guide

2. Real Estate Start Up Guide

3. Useful Money Making Guides...

click link to continue reading »»»

www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/07/33-money-making-e-book-topics-to-write.html?m=1
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Egonne1(f): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Payoneer funds needed. I buy any quantity, no limit. Rate is good. Payment is instant. We can use @ AncientTimes as escrow. My contact is on my signature. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning house m new to this tread I will b happt if I can see someone to show me the way am a freelance writter and I have 2 story

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.