Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (413212 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
GoldPencil:
lol.

You have to write a good book. One that people want. Well formatted. With a nice cover. And market it. And you'll sell �

is there no way around that marketing part? I don't have money for it but I can write and build killer covers
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Clone2020(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amazinghope: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Immorttal:
give me your email
Hello there.
I've not gotten a reply from you as regards this...
Warm regards
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Immorttal: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
amazinghope:
Hello there.
I've not gotten a reply from you as regards this...
Warm regards
its good you reminded me once again, am squeezing out a vacancy for you, almost done!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amazinghope: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Immorttal:
its good you reminded me once again, am squeezing out a vacancy for you, almost done!
Thanks.
All hands on deck for your response smiley
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Thanks guys for this wonderful thread. I have published my book on kindle but I don't know how to search and view the book like a buyer. an anyone help me?

If you want to view the book as a buyer, you can't because Nigerian IP cant make purchases on Amazon for Kindle ebook. However, you can install epic browser on your pc or VPN Master on your android. Use it to go to Amazon and you will be free to see the book as a buyer.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rheenah:
Hey people, i have been following this thread for about a month now. I am done writing my book, but my problem is formatting to epub or the kindle format. I really need guidance on this please. And yea, i started reading from the beginning of this thread but i am still confused. And yea i know of a software calibre which is used for conversion but i dont know how good it is or anyone that has used it and i do not want to use my work for experiment

Epub keh. For at your book, upload as word or Html or Zip. Dont make this work hard for yourself. Easy, simple does it.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello friends on this thread. I am back again. Like I said the last time
I posted here, I am one of the beneficiaries of this great thread.

I just started a new thread which I consider an extension of this great one here
by our one and only Professor @mk82 who did a great job at introducing this to
fellow Nigerians.

My new thread at the link below is just a continuation of this great work by our
Prof.

https://www.nairaland.com/4059571/modified-make-money-online-publishing#60535200

At the link above, I will be able to answer any questions that you may have and also give
all the support that I can. Just feel free to post your questions or request there and I will
make sure I respond positively. I will be checking there regularly.

I have just completed an ebook titled "How to Make Money Online Publishing
eBooks on Kindle and Other eBook Marketplaces" which you can download
free now for a limited time. You will know how to get this after you visit the above link.

Hope this helps everyone trying to make money from publishing ebooks. Cheers!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
AncientTimes:

If you want to view the book as a buyer, you can't because Nigerian IP cant make purchases on Amazon for Kindle ebook. However, you can install epic browser on your pc or VPN Master on your android. Use it to go to Amazon and you will be free to see the book as a buyer.
Thanks very much.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
PROOF READING TIPS.
ANCIENTTIMES PUBLICATION

One of the difficult aspects of this job for authors is proof READING your book. When you have finished writing a good book, captivating description, moderate category and so on how do you proof read your book?

Even with softwares like Grammarly Premium, Paper rater, Ginger, etc., the softwares sometimes fail and mistakes ABOUND. They may fail to pick up small mistakes that they should have picked up. Even if you have the dollars to fund those accounts for those Grammer checkers, they can still fail you.

However, for a beginner, getting the money to pay about #30, 000 per month for a software like grammerly is a daunting challenge. The simple thing to do is to get a natural voice reader. Then paste your text in the software. It will read it for you. Then you will listen as the software reads. It will read it plus your errors. Once it reads a mistake, pause. Go back to your word document and correct. That is simple and easy. Do it until you finish your entire document.

7 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sunboy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Now buying PayPal withdrawals, Payoneer all at amazing rates.
Instant payment as usual.
Contact in signature.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by haggai247: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
AncientTimes:
PROOF READING TIPS.
ANCIENTTIMES PUBLICATION

One of the difficult aspects of this job for authors is proof READING your book. When you have finished writing a good book, captivating description, moderate category and so on how do you proof read your book?

Even with softwares like Grammarly Premium, Paper rater, Ginger, etc., the softwares sometimes fail and mistakes ABOUND. They may fail to pick up small mistakes that they should have picked up. Even if you have the dollars to fund those accounts for those Grammer checkers, they can still fail you.

However, for a beginner, getting the money to pay about #30, 000 per month for a software like grammerly is a daunting challenge. The simple thing to do is to get a natural voice reader. Then paste your text in the software. It will read it for you. Then you will listen as the software reads. It will read it plus your errors. Once it reads a mistake, pause. Go back to your word document and correct. That is simple and easy. Do it until you finish your entire document.

can you give a link to download the software
thanks for your valuable contribution
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amazinghope: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Immorttal:
I'm still yet to hear from you..
I'm a gold mine waiting to explode... try me.. smiley
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Immorttal: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2017
amazinghope:
I'm still yet to hear from you..
I'm a gold mine waiting to explode... try me.. smiley
shocked i have you on the forefront, would contact you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
haggai247:

can you give a link to download the software
thanks for your valuable contribution

Google any natural voice reader and you will be good to go. Try balabolka. Google it. It is free.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by haggai247: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
AncientTimes:

Google any natural voice reader and you will be good to go. Try balabolka. Google it. It is free.
thanks boss
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zdoh(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy......Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Mk82 .... Keep up the good work....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2017
modath:
Mk82 .... Keep up the good work....
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Xandulyn(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Amazing work you are doing here, @MK8. I found out about this thread late through @Hamlak, but I've read through page 1-83 because I don't want to miss out on any knowledge; either in the form of answered questions or tips!
You've inspired me to write, knowing I've got the right support system in place. I just finished gathering materials for my book. I'm hoping in a week's time, it'll be ready.
Thanks again for this great task you've taken upon yourself.... We appreciate! Not just you, but others who contributed immensely to this thread.

S/O to @NaLaugh and especially @Sarahn, I love your sense of humour... You guys are amazing Critics.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Xandulyn:
Amazing work you are doing here, @MK8. I found out about this thread late through @Hamlak, but I've read through page 1-83 because I don't want to miss out on any knowledge; either in the form of answered questions or tips!
You've inspired me to write, knowing I've got the right support system in place. I just finished gathering materials for my book. I'm hoping in a week's time, it'll be ready.
Thanks again for this great task you've taken upon yourself.... We appreciate! Not just you, but others who contributed immensely to this thread.

S/O to @NaLaugh and especially @Sarahn, I love your sense of humour... You guys are amazing Critics.
if u can the thing in one week its not your book. Beware of submitting it to amazon.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good afternoon Mk82,hamlak and
coThanks For coming up with this
thread
I have been following this thread for long and also doing some little publishing on kdp but I got stucked in the area of formatting my book
I preview my book before Publishing and noticed some not so good result
Pls help a brother on how to format
Note:i am good with Ms word but publishing on kdp requires kdp style pattern
Pls help on the type of formatting and probably software or app to use
Pls help a brother
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habeyy:
thread
I have been following this thread for long and also doing some little publishing on kdp but I got stucked in the area of formatting my book
Pls help a brother

When you write with MS Word, you do not need to do anything special. Just
write your normal word document and upload to KDP. Amazon will do the
conversion for you and it will look good.

For kindle document on how to write your book with word, see the link below.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/A17W8UM0MMSQX6
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
hamlak:

When you write with MS Word, you do not need to do anything special. Just
write your normal word document and upload to KDP. Amazon will do the
conversion for you and it will look good.

For kindle document on how to write your book with word, see the link below.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/A17W8UM0MMSQX6

thanks boss
The reason why I seek for your help be say when I preview my book after uploading I discovered some mismatch of sort
Anyways,thank you dear hamlak
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Habeyy:
thread
Pls help a brother

For good formatting use style sheet. Open your word document. Right click normal. Then select modify. Select your font as 14. The mode over to the left hands side. Select format at the bottom of the page. Then select paragraph. Alignment left. Leave it at body text. Next, before and after 10 pt. Line spacing: single. Hit Ok

For your chapter heading.
Under heading 1, select modify, choose your font. And then select your size to be 16. Next click format. Then paragraph. Alignment: center. Before 48pt. After 18 pt. Look up to the right top hand corner. Select line and page breaks. You will first 4 check boxes. Select the 1,2, skip no 3 and select number 4. Hit OK. And hit okay again.

Look for your paragraph heads and Highlight it. Go and click heading 1. That solves it. Do the same thing for all your chapter heads. Your work is perfect for Kindle. Preview it on the previewer, come and share your testimony.

NOTE: IF YOU CAN DO IT, I CAN FORMAT BOTH CREATESPACE AND KINDLE FOR YOU FOR A SMALL FEW. PM ME IF YOU NEED THAT.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hey guys, how are you all doing. Please, when do you get your draft2digital payment. MK82...pls can you help with an answer, or anyone else.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayo80:
Hey guys, how are you all doing. Please, when do you get your draft2digital payment. MK82...pls can you help with an answer, or anyone else.
7th to 10th of every month through Payoneer.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kayo80(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
mk82:

7th to 10th of every month through Payoneer.

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.