Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (412952 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
mk82:

7th to 10th of every month through Payoneer.
Hello, thanks for this thread. Is your Ebook on kindle publishing still available? Is it still sold at price on page 1?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Hello, thanks for this thread. Is your Ebook on kindle publishing still available? Is it still sold at price on page 1?
It's a DVD of all the materials I use plus more. It has training videos, PDFs etc. Also a kindle guide for Nigerians written by me as well as a mini createspace guide and templates.
The price is still N20,000 inclusive of courier to any location in Nigeria
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
mk82:

It's a DVD of all the materials I use plus more. It has training videos, PDFs etc. Also a kindle guide for Nigerians written by me as well as a mini createspace guide and templates.
My CD drive is faulty. Are you in Lagos? Can I come and collect it with my flash?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

My CD drive is faulty. Are you in Lagos? Can I come and collect it with my flash?
Yes, I'm in Lagos. Your flash must have over 2.4gig free space.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 1:32am On Oct 19, 2017
mk82:

The boss. I hail you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:19am On Oct 19, 2017
AncientTimes:

The boss. I hail you.
Hope you're doping well and not relenting? Winter is just a few weeks away.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
mk82:

Hi boss,

Do you mean books sell more in winter?

Also, is it advisable to publish a book already on Amazon on Okadabooks?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
ranson:

Hi boss,

Do you mean books sell more in winter?

Also, is it advisable to publish a book already on Amazon on Okadabooks?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes, books sell more in winter. The peak of the season is November to February. The lowest point is summer.
To publish a book on another eBook publishing platform just ensure it is not enrolled in Kdp select.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
mk82:

I am not Oh. But I need your guidance on something Sha. I will send you a pm to your email. But generally, it is good to hear from you, sir.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
mk82:

Yes, books sell more in winter. The peak of the season is November to February. The lowest point is summer.
To publish a book on another eBook publishing platform just ensure it is not enrolled in Kdp select.
Thanks a bunch, boss.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by udi2111: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
mk82:

Hello I've been a silent reader on this thread, I'm lost in search of kdp best sellers rank categories and sub categories, when I logged in to kdp, i don't see any of the following mentioned above, I searched Google but to no avail. please i will like anyone to show me where to search for kdp best sellers on any category and sub category. I intend publishing very soon.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
udi2111:
Hello I've been a silent reader on this thread, I'm lost in search of kdp best sellers rank categories and sub categories, when I logged in to kdp, i don't see any of the following mentioned above, I searched Google but to no avail. please i will like anyone to show me where to search for kdp best sellers on any category and sub category. I intend publishing very soon.
-Go to Google, type Amazon bestsellers. Click on the amazon bestseller's link
-At amazon bestsellers, click on kindle store on the left side (do not use the search box at the top)
-at kindle store, click on kindle ebooks below it
-under kindle ebooks, you will see many categories. click on anyone that you want and it will open subcategories.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by udi2111: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
mk82:

-Go to Google, type Amazon bestsellers. Click on the amazon bestseller's link
-At amazon bestsellers, click on kindle store on the left side (do not use the search box at the top)
-at kindle store, click on kindle ebooks below it
-under kindle ebooks, you will see many categories. click on anyone that you want and it will open subcategories.
Thanks so much, I have seen it. most of the bestsellers ebooks have about 300 pages and above, is it advisable to publish a book with above 200 pages or is there a way to see bestsellers ebooks with 30-45 pages.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
udi2111:
Thanks so much, I have seen it. most of the bestsellers ebooks have about 300 pages and above, is it advisable to publish a book with above 200 pages or is there a way to see bestsellers ebooks with 30-45 pages.
Some bestsellers have 60 - 100 pages. It all depends on the niche. Always check the books you want to compete with.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
mk82:

Some bestsellers have 60 - 100 pages. It all depends on the niche. Always check the books you want to compete with.

Hi,

I don't know if I'm right. It seems one will be automatically log out of kdp select after 3 months.

Do you have idea how many pages of MS word doc double-spaced will produce 200 pages of kdp?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by udi2111: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
mk82:

Thanks so much.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by udi2111: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
mk82:

Thanks so much. Do you still do one on one training?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
ranson:

Hi,

I don't know if I'm right. It seems one will be automatically log out of kdp select after 3 months.

Do you have idea how many pages of MS word doc double-spaced will produce 200 pages of kdp?
1. Wrong. Rather, Kdp select re-enrolls your book automatically. You have to manually untick the enroll button.
2. It's roughly 200 - 250 words per page for books that are mainly text so you need about 40k to 50k words. For cookbooks and picture books the counting is done differently.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
udi2111:
Thanks so much. Do you still do one on one training?
Yes
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adaeze12345(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2017
udi2111:
pls i need your help
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Xandulyn(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Okay, so after about a month plus of reading and continuous research on Amazon KDP, I eventually published my first book. All thanks to God and to MK8 for this thread. Not only that, he also helped with reviewing my first book cover and title. Boss, I appreciate. Below is my book cover, actually did it myself for $1. Here's also the link to the book which is currently enrolled 3 days on KDP Select.

Your criticisms are welcomed. @Mk8 and other mentors.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076W3LH4W/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_4pf9zb496QWG3

PS: I noticed that the subcategories I intended to publish my book wasn't available to me. I was made to choose other subcategories. How do I get Kindle to publish my book under the right subcategory?

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zdoh(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2017
please i need a kindle ebook cover designer. please send a pm

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2017
I started writing 1 September,2017. I have published 4 books so far. I am about to publish my 5th book but no single sale yet. This is getting me discouraged. mk82
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mcslize:
I started writing 1 September,2017. I have published 4 books so far. I am about to publish my 5th book but no single sale yet. This is getting me discouraged. mk82
Although I haven't seen your books but I can make a few guesses.
1. You didn't do proper keyword research.
2. Your content quality and quantity is low for the keyword or niche.
3. Your title and subtitle don't reflect the keyword.
4. Your cover is not professional enough.
5. You chose a very tough niche or a niche with celebrity authors or established professionals.
...and more.
If you take care of the above points then spread your net wider by publishing on draft2digital and createspace.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
mk82:

Although I haven't seen your books but I can make a few guesses.
1. You didn't do proper keyword research.
2. Your content quality and quantity is low for the keyword or niche.
3. Your title and subtitle don't reflect the keyword.
4. Your cover is not professional enough.
5. You chose a very tough niche or a niche with celebrity authors or established professionals.
...and more.
If you take care of the above points then spread your net wider by publishing on draft2digital and createspace.

Thanks for your analysis. However, I have great covers. I did number 1 very well. I may be guilty of number 2 but does the quantity really matter or the quality? Quality is great. I do proper content research before writing but my lowest number of pages is 51 so far. I pass number 3 cuz I ensure that my keywords reflect the synonyms of my title and subtitle. Number 5: I am into health niche.

In all ,thanks for your awesome comment.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mcslize:

Thanks for your analysis. However, I have great covers. I did number 1 very well. I may be guilty of number 2 but does the quantity really matter or the quality? Quality is great. I do proper content research before writing but my lowest number of pages is 51 so far. I pass number 3 cuz I ensure that my keywords reflect the synonyms of my title and subtitle. Number 5: I am into health niche.

In all ,thanks for your awesome comment.
Let me add a few things to those points:
1. Proper keyword research also includes discarding keywords where too little money is chasing too many books.
2. Quality and quantity matter a lot. These days the quality barrier is higher. Apart from providing quality content, also check the average number of pages of the best books under your keyword and try to be close to them.
3. In titles and subtitles, we don't use synonyms for keywords. We use keywords provided by the amazon search engine with very very little deviation. When you are expert in this skill, you will practically "own" some keywords. Your book will pop up any time those phrases are typed into the amazon search box and will later extend to Google.
5. To make it in the health & fitness category, switch to books with mainly recipes and little talk. Don't write a health book with long stories. Choose keywords where the solution lies in eating a particular type of food. Write an introduction to talk about the diet then provide several excellent recipes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dreyposh: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Good day sir mk82, I just published my first e-book but whenever I search for it, it doesn't show price and also says"the title is available to u.k users only"
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2017
mk82:

Let me add a few things to those points:
1. Proper keyword research also includes discarding keywords where too little money is chasing too many books.
2. Quality and quantity matter a lot. These days the quality barrier is higher. Apart from providing quality content, also check the average number of pages of the best books under your keyword and try to be close to them.
3. In titles and subtitles, we don't use synonyms for keywords. We use keywords provided by the amazon search engine with very very little deviation. When you are expert in this skill, you will practically "own" some keywords. Your book will pop up any time those phrases are typed into the amazon search box and will later extend to Google.
5. To make it in the health & fitness category, switch to books with mainly recipes and little talk. Don't write a health book with long stories. Choose keywords where the solution lies in eating a particular type of food. Write an introduction to talk about the diet then provide several excellent recipes.

Thanks a lot for this. I appreciate.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.