Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46327 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2013
Lol,Okay please no forming heRe.

So back to the topic,the silliest thing i did was to give into my ex request for a thr.ees.ome with a friend of mine. angry angry .they are married now.

Share urs please. grin grin grin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by constance500: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2013
Na wu i go ask? undecided
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
constance500: Na wu i go ask? undecided

Share ur own jare. grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by ObiOkpor(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Treking for miles just to see her lovely face.going to her church,cooking for her.is it that silly?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by enigmagu1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
enter d rain to call her....cos i wana hide frm ......

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mine was sucking her honeypot. It was so disgusting sad

27 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fasho01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
op are u for real undecided

anyways d list is still cmpiling for me cos im still doin silly and outrageous stuffs for her..though not to the op's extent o!

sweet thing is that she is worth it.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
following her to her house in the name of see her off after she visited me. Very very silly of me

38 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by crackhaus: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lol,Okay please no forming heRe.

So back to the topic,the silliest thing i did was to give into my ex request for a thr.ees.ome with a friend of mine. angry angry .they are married now.

shocked shocked shocked
Your ex had a thre.es.ome with you and your friend, then got married to him afterwards
Dude, you were royally fvcked up doqqy style...
Stop telling people about this please!

37 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by ajasbaba(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
i give babe my montly allawance and hungry wa kill me for that month.

i no go forget am

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by ProfEinstein: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
i bleeped her to death

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
I please him by not demanding or imposing my parental responsibilities HIM

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
fabulousfortune: Mine was sucking her honeypot. It was so disgusting sad

grin grin lmao when u no give her upkeep money

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
fasho01: op are u for real undecided

anyways d list is still cmpiling for me cos im still doin silly and outrageous stuffs for her..though not to the op's extent o!

sweet thing is that she is worth it.
lmao,lolzzz grin grin grin *falls off my palmtree suddenly* angry angry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
OlamiB: I please him by not demanding or imposing my parental responsibilities HIM
Topic says woman not man

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
pasqal09: following her to her house in the name of see her off after she visited me. Very very silly of me
weyrey !!! grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
crackhaus:
shocked shocked shocked
Your ex had a thre.es.ome with you and your friend, then got married to him afterwards
Dude, you were royally fvcked up doqqy style...
Stop telling people about this please!
Wetin dey do this one. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Buying her frsh flowers every week for over 3 months... angry

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki: Buying her frsh flowers every week for over 3 months... angry

Now that's a very silly thing

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
pasqal09:

Now that's a very silly thing

Well!!

It worked because shes my Wife today. grin

84 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
And u've stopped buying her flowers?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Well!!

It worked because shes my Wife today. grin

grin grin how is that then silly if u wanted to marry her nd accomplished t angry angry .I'll report u to her now! angry angry grin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
DONOT
DERAIL
MY THREAD[size=8pt][/size] PASCAL
AND
ABOKI
angry angry angry

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: grin grin how is that then silly if u wanted to marry her nd accomplished t angry angry .I'll report u to her now! angry angry grin

That time na just yansh I dey find jor..

But walahi, the babe was just too darn good to chop and clean mouth. So I bought the whole darn recipe!! grin

#boss

28 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
The silliest thing a guy did for a girl I've ever witnessed happened when I was still in school. The maga-dude rented and furnish a self-contain apartment for his babe, while he was sharing a one with a roommate.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by crackhaus: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: Wetin dey do this one. lipsrsealed embarassed
Marrying my friend's girlfriend after having a thr.ee.some with her and him her best friend angry

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
crackhaus:
Marrying my friend's girlfriend after having a thr.ee.some with her and him her best friend angry
my my my best frsend.

smh,zombies eat brains,ur safe.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
ajas baba: i give babe my montly allawance and hungry wa kill me for that month.

i no go forget am
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by firetrap(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2013

she was already fvcking him, she just wanted you to know about it

23 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2013

how u and ur friend go knack ur babe akpako 2geda? grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
firetrap:

she was already fvcking him, she just wanted you to know about it
lmao.I thought that too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady