Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme (3763 Views)

Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Scheme / Graduate Management Trainee Scheme Mopel Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2008
HI GREATEST NAIRALANDERS,

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS BEEN CONTACTED BY GUINESS AFTER THE APPLICATION STAGE WHICH JUST CLOSED ,

I MEAN FOR THEIR GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME PUBLISHED LAST WEEK IN GUARDIAN AND PUNCH NEWSPAPERS,

SPEAK2ME
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by diggler(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
Wish i were as innocent as you are

My Guy, Just calm down and try to forget about guiness (4 now)

When u least expect it they'll call you and u'll take it from there.

The Wheels of recruitment are very slow (2cm/hr)
cool
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
@diggler,

thanx ,man, any way i hope u guys in here would let us know when they start calling so those that are not called would drop their raised hopes,

i pray we all get to that stage where we get to prove our worts,

best of luck 2 yaa all,

speak2me
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by ddoby(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
dont we all wish we could work in Guinness nig. Anyhow, just chill, they'll come throuh, and i do hope u dont hav annythin less than a 2nd class upper.
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ddoby

dont always say what u are not sure of,u can desrtoy another man's faith.Who told u its only 2.1? V pasted the entry requirement for u to READ.

Welcome to the online recruitment portal of Guinness Nigeria PLC
As part of DIAGEO, we are the world’s leading premium drinks company with amazing, iconic brands, we are an inspiring place to be, our purpose is to celebrate life everyday and everywhere. We are committed to being the best place to be and valuing each other is one of our core values.

Our Graduate Scheme takes young graduates with talent, ambition, drive and enthusiasm. The programme is designed to run for 3 years with real roles, responsibilities and defined accountabilities through a 3 year rotational programme. It offers world class induction, including time on the road with the sales force and exposure to the end-to-end business. Together, we will manage your development to ensure that you rapidly learn and progress through a combination of on-the-job learning and structured training interventions combined with coaching and mentoring in leadership. There may be opportunity to work in a different country. Of course, there will also be an attractive & competitive reward & benefits package.

We aim to double the size of our business in Africa by 2011, so there will be plenty of opportunities to put what you learn into practice as a future leader of our business.

To be eligible to apply, you must have graduated in 2006 or 2007 with a minimum of second class honours degree or HND lower credit and must have completed your compulsory National Youth Service Corps experience by October 2008.
Mobility is very important so you must be prepared to work anywhere in the country and within Africa. Ability to speak 1 foreign language is an advantage.

Are you the one we are looking for?

How to Appy
- Click on the website below to Apply

- The Application homepage will open, then you will see next button at the extreme right bottom. Click on it and it will take you to the Application Form page.

http://www.paperless-staffroom.co.uk/phpsurveyorps/index.php?sid=18&newtest=Y

- Click the next button to fill the online Application Form.

The registration closes on the 5th of July 2008!

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by deskboy: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2008
there is a jod for everyone who really need one today

CLICK HERE

get to apply and you will find one now.
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2008
@e-freaky

thanxs man wink, its guys like you that are pertinent to this forum,

hope to hear more from u and u bet ur goona be around to share in the success story,

keep the boat sailing,

regards
speak2me cool
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
@speak2me,

My broda dnt panic,am just too sure this is our job& we v no other choice than to get it.Just be positive& believe in God.U will always remember this day,cos na our time!
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2008
@e-freaky

am wiv u all the way bro, cool

no panicing either its just the enthusiasm to get to where u dream to be,

be safe man,
cool
holla
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by graccy4eva(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2008
Anybody in da house with the test format @ least so we get prepared before hand
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2008
best of luck to yaa all,

be sure to pray for the best internet connection during your session,

speak2me wink
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
ANY OTHER VIEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cool

LETS GO THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wink
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2008
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIG UPSSSSSSSSSSS kiss

to all taking the test

best of luck
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by beee: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
all d best to evry one writin d test
mine is batch F 5-6pm 2nite
does anyone know any reliable cafe on d island?
heard cool cafe is d best,who knows the addy or anyother reliable one. i stay in lekki
thanks
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by kenniy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2008
can anyone confirm if that site is working fine, got to the question, then the whole thing kaput!! anyone able to finish it
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2008
Guinness messed up.scheduled for 1-2pm,am using a fast broadband internet connection,answered a few questions,and the site refused to load/refresh/move to the next page.still on it,anyway.

Anybody experiencing this?
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by kenniy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2008
same thing here, using a 900/300kbps internet speed, so i know 100% its not my network that is messing up,
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
I opened 3 explorers - safari,mozila firefox and internet explorer, just in case anyone messes up, but no result yet
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by kenniy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
doing a continous ping and its replying,
what gonna happen now?? will they reschedule or what??
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by IsaacGr8: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
u guys even answered some questions, but it was being more than terrible here. the loads well but can't find the next icon to click on throughout. i pray they will reschedule it. guinness na wa o.
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
thank God,Guinness sent a reschedule mail to me now,av been rescheduled for wed 5-6pm
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by kenniy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2008
yeah, same here, actually posting this for a friend,
you guys know the cool thing bout these i now have some of the questions, atleast will give others idea about the thing, lemme make it a pdf file, will post it in a short while
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by beee: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
thanks thats so thotful of u
eagerly awaitin ur post
thousands of nairalanders wld benefit from ur kind gesture
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by kenniy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
yeah, see attached a live sample of the guiness test conducted today, least will give people an idea of what the thing is like,
had to really mess up with the quality of the sheets to get the file size down to less than 200kb, as stipulated by nairaland,  but the thing is still totally readeable sha.
Please ignore all of the answers as I can't say if they are correct, didnt even look at them
the idea is just for people to know the kind of questions to expect, so they get to over/under study,
ciao!

***guiness threatened me (not me really, see their mail on my next post)***
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by beee: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2008
thanks so much n God bless
just went through ur post
thanks so much
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by ephisi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2008
guys be care ful about how u leak d questions, probably guiness dont know about nairaland, but their reps have been allover naijahotjobs warning members who try to leak the test. So poster u better hide ur email or sometin
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by kenniy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2008
too late bro. they know!, got a treat mail from them now:
"from guinness@guinness.e-testing-hub.com
to kenniy2k1@gmail.com
date Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 5:36 PM
subject Leaking of online test questions

Dear Kenny,

We have noticed that you have posted our questions on Nairaland. Please take them down, or we will have to nullify all batches that have taken place after your post.

Guinness Nigeria PLC
Online Testing Helpdesk"

I could have just easily called their bluff because i didnt freaking do the test, but that is gonna affect lots of people. So am gonna remove the post now, sorry guys!!
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by GuinnessNG: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2008
Thank you for taking the questions down.

Guinness Nigeria PLC
Online Testing Helpdesk
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by lan29: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
@GuinnessNG
mine test was scheduled for 5pm-6pm today.pls i could find the next icon to click on throughout. i have not gotten the rescheduling mail
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by speak2me: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2008
whattttttttttttt

you guys should stop all this question leak stuffs and try preparing for the test

this test came up to test our abilities after graduation,

lets be credible graduatesssssssssssssssss

god bless us all

and best of luck

speak2me
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by tonyjobs(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2008
Hi Guys,
Firstly, I thank the Almighty for his great goodness and mercy upon me and everyone of us. My own experince was quite nice, i was schedule for 7am-8am yesterday. I think i was just fortunate , because all the disappointment and discouragment i encounter later turnout to my advantage.

For those that encounter one difficulty or the other am very sorry! And i wish the them the very strenght.

If you are yet to take the online test, please read carefully the messsage sent to your (1) INBOX or BULK or SPAM messages, (2) Try and do the test login which will make you famililarize yourself to the site.(3) Make sure that your computer has Java script and PDF installed and enabled(4)If you are going to use cyber cafe,please try find the one that their uplink and downlink is very fast , aleast 64-256kps.

I WISH EVERYONE THE STRENGHT. AMEN smiley
Re: Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme by shyshina(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2008
please kenny or any one that can help me, how do i apply for the guiness to take thier test?? i want to do the test also

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month / Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! / Invitation From "Nature Plus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.