Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nollywood's Palava !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood's Palava !!! (782 Views)

DSTV Palava In My House / Big Brother Africa Activation Palava ? / Hitv And This Scanning Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Palava !!! by pofolo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nigeria movie industry have done a lot in my life an that of so many, but then there are some annoying things we see on the screen repeatedly that’s highly pissing and insulting to real intelligence and if not properly checked they might in a way affects peeps mentality…..
here are few,

1. Na everybody wey get belle dey vomit for nollywood ooooo.
they should know some just urinate frequently, others eat alot. not everybody vomits when pregnant.

2. People go lie for herbalist if dem wan do evil, but na the herbalist go see people problem if na to cure the person…..( funny enuf, dem go show you how e take happen for mini DSTV, wey you yourself go watch).
if the herbalist can see your problems even before you get there, why them no fit see say na lie dem they tell them to do evil to innocent souls.

3. Na nollywood ghost dey wear palm slippers and get shadow.

4. Nollywood makes us believe say all rich man house for Nigeria get gateman that are a “bit” slow or in a way a clown or comedian…….haba !!!
especially for yoruba films....sanyeri, latin, babasuwe and dejo tunfulu.

5. If they wun’t perfect the love scenes, make them no show am at all… na that one they pain me pass...even my 11yrs old cousin laughs off at these ridiculous scenes.

6. One wonders if its gun shots or knockout bangers...

7. That police comes to the scenes almost immediately, but na private car dem dey bring come arrest person, and that they will never give you room to even tell anyone say them dey carry you go police station.
infact, they wunt read you your rights?

Another annoying thing is that THEY ADVERTISE OTHER MOVIES FOR 25MINUTES IN A 49MINS CD AND ENDS UP HAVING PART 1 CD-A,B,C...
haba !!!!.................thats fraudulent !!!,

please feel free to add yours……

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Season5 Forms On Sale? / The Movie The Green Eyed Is Hitting Cinema On The 6th Of Feb / Which Movie Do You Wish U Never Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.