Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Fate Of Those Of Us Posted To BORNO State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Fate Of Those Of Us Posted To BORNO State (948 Views)

Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here / Outrage As NYSC Posts Graduates To Borno, Others / What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Those Of Us Posted To BORNO State by seyemon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can someone explain properly what happens to those of us posted to Borno state.
We were asked to report at Gombe state,who knows what happens after this?
Re: The Fate Of Those Of Us Posted To BORNO State by DrOBD(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2013
I called the NYSC office, they said we will redeploy if we like. Is Gombe a safe place? Is it a good option? Will it be better to defer till march? I'm a batch C Bornu state as well.
Re: The Fate Of Those Of Us Posted To BORNO State by Grizzly13: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: The Fate Of Those Of Us Posted To BORNO State by seyemon(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Grizzly13: Will the redeployment be automatic or you will be able to choose the state you want, cos i dont have plans of serving in that state ooh, check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1498414/nysc-borno-state-civillian-jtf...must#19228270

sounds ugly!
lolz...no reasonable person would want to serve in such high risk environment...my findings revealed that redeployment forms will be available in the camp...we re camping in Gombe....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Print Nysc Call Up Letter / BATCH C Copper Stream 2 Posted To Rivers State. / Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.