Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - (11083 Views)

20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept / The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by olunifemi(f): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2006
if u know them,i owe u a gift.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by Rhodalyn(f): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2006
your Virginity
da love of your life &
yesterday
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by Rhodalyn(f): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2006
lol, i didnt say that Cuz of da gift or anything, i just said what i thought  kiss kiss but i know 4 a fact Virginity is One of them!
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by edygirl(f): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2006
I am interested in knowing the gift and how it will reach to me before I give you the answer. Let's talk business here. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by Rhodalyn(f): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2006
lol edygirl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by twinstaiye(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2006
Year 2000
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by blasterman(m): 1:18am On Jun 14, 2006
did some one just get sexed up , rhoda, there way more important things than that. whats the big deal about viginity gials yak alot about it but there is always a day for some thing to happen .i feel the most important thiungs are how u gonna leave footprints in sand when ur gone.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by blasterman(m): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2006
THe most important things once gone is

TIME!!!!!

forget about all that u can be like a virgin again, just stay off sex for a very long time maybe 3 years i assume ur still young and then visit a plastic surgeon they can tighten it for u .no worry ok.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by jacq(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2006
Mistakes !
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by olunifemi(f): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2006
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back -
Time
Words
Opportunity

wink

1 Like

Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by lucidang(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2007
why bother about the past folks, let's focus on the future, if they are gone, then they are gone, the questions should be what 3 three things should you know not to lose good stuffs again,
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by Orimili(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2007
My Mind
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by MrInfo1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
TIme, oppurtunity and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Age grin
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by Oracle(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
Itz time, words and opportunity
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by princeonx: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
3 things? simple!

me

myself

and I
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by spoilt(f): 1:28am On Jul 13, 2009
Who says virginity cant come back?
grin grin grin grin.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by iice(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
Mind
Trust
People
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by PurestBoy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
spoilt:

Who says virginity cant come back?
grin grin grin grin.

So tell us how you got your virginity back after losing it
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 3:51am On Jul 19, 2009
Birth, life , and death, . . . . .
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Birth, life , and death, . . . . .

3 parts of life and then you still add life? You should add a good man to that list.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2009
*sighs*

what do u really want tho?? undecided

cos u are born just once. . .

u have just one life to live

and u essentially die just once . . .no??
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by oyinda3(f): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2009
most things pretty much. like dead ppl for example or food
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:30am On Jul 19, 2009
I want you to stop pretending. At least if you weren't light-skinned, then your blush wouldn't be obvious. But alas, you're light skined and you're red in the cheeks. What do you want?
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 4:32am On Jul 19, 2009
n-guage:

I want you to stop pretending. At least if you weren't light-skinned, then your blush wouldn't be obvious. But alas, you're light skined and you're red in the cheeks. What do you want?

I dont want much, . . .God has been very KIND to me, . . . . wink smiley
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:32am On Jul 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

*sighs*

what do u really want tho?? undecided

cos u are born just once. . .

u have just one life to live

and u essentially die just once . . .no??

You know I'm just pulling your legs but life is in the thread title. What three things do you love to do when you sit in a car? look at the mirror, clean the car, sit in the car.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I dont want much, . . .God has been very KIND to me, . . . . wink smiley

Your answer doesn't look like my question. I didn't ask if you wanted much.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 4:40am On Jul 19, 2009
n-guage:

You know I'm just pulling your legs but life is in the thread title. What three things do you love to do when you sit in a car? look at the mirror, clean the car, sit in the car.

I see. . . . .im sawrry to burst ur bubble u aint included, . . . embarassed

n-guage:

Your answer doesn't look like my question. I didn't ask if you wanted much.

after u. . . .
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:44am On Jul 19, 2009
Included in what? grin After what?

Your answers are getting really weird, you are being careful not to say anything tough but you want to look tough.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2009
n-guage:

Included in what? grin After what?

Your answers are getting really weird, you are being careful not to say anything tough but you want to look tough.

I'm having a laugh in Swahili, . . . . . wink

what does after what mean, and how am i trynna sound tough oo, e gba mi ke?? shocked shocked
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2009
Let me relieve you by saying I forgive you. You can stop crying in Swahili now.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2009
oh i see, i mean i'll say what i love most after u tell me yours,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2009
n-guage:

Let me relieve you by saying I forgive you. You can stop crying in Swahili now.

Thanks oo, for your forgiveness, SIR, "feels like a huge load has been lifted of ma shoulder", . . . .yeah right!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Scam Are You Familiar With This? / Explain Your Year 2023 In One Word! / How Did You Get Your Nickname???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.