Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me (34932 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by nerodenero: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
BigBen10:
You be thief
gringringrin.He also does the 'needfull'.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by danderson(f): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Never underestimate your boss.
Long live princess
Long live enugu airport
Long live gej
Our hope for onitcha sea port is next

Odua 1 - oduduwa 0

5 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by comradefeez: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Don't blame this woman they are the same strata.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Classcaptain1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Do the needful......laff wan kee me grin grin grin grin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by atlwireles: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gwekzy: They say err 1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion but Ur opinion stinks

I wished you had one
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Deston2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hahahahha............9j women
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by haypope(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
NON SENSE
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Classcaptain1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Do the needFOOL-HOEdua
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by nofij(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
please wait

Am doing the needful
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by occam(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Prof Corruption: "Do the needful" is the funniest phrase ever deployed to defend Madam Oduah!

1. Would NCAA have gone ahead with the deal with only "Do the needful" on the memo? What was needed to execute the deal was an approval by the Minister. Stella Oduah gave that approval. This is not a case of NCAA executing a deal without getting an approval from the Minister. Stella has exonerated the DG of NCAA from any wrong doing, at least up to this point. "Not approved" is clearly different from "approved, do the needful".

2. Does she have powers to give that approval considering the amount involved? Minister's approval limit is N100 million, anything more than that requires approval by the Federal Executive Council. But Stella gave an approval for a deal amounting to N255 million without FEC approval. Obviously, NCAA does not have means or powers to table anything before FEC without going through the Minister of Aviation. So, Stella is still responsible for the approval she gave to NCAA.

3.It beggars belief that a Minister would approve such an amount of money without prior discussions about the deal or without an elaborate briefings on methodology of execution. You can't just approve what has not been examined to your satisfaction. You read, schedule an appointment with subordinates, ask questions (if you are not clear about anything), then approve. If you have doubts about anything, you demand such is fixed before approving the deal. But once you approved, it means you are happy with everything.

So key questions answered.
1.Stella Oduah approved the deal
2.The approval was beyond her stipulated limit.
That's clearly an abuse of office.

This investigation has also exposed Maduka as a shady business man. He lied to both Ministry of Finance and NSA on a matter that ordinarily should be straight forward. Lagos did not order armored vehicles, Ministry of Finance did not and could not approve waiver for NCAA because it did not even submit any application to that effect. Ditto for NSA. But here we are NCAA have armored cars with fraudulent NSA clearance, all thanks to Crook-Mas Maduka. That's not all. The cars supplied have different chassis number to ones quoted on invoices, which speaks volume of the extent of desperation to cover up the obvious. Hear Okonjo Iweala here:

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=3301&title=%E2%80%98Oduahgate%E2%80%99:-Okonjo-Iweala-clears-the-air,-says-no-duty-waiver-granted-for-armoured-cars&scid=15
So, the importation and subsequent clearance of these cars did not follow laid down procedure. Maduka has more explanation to do.

That's not all. Read this:
grin grin grin

Now to the bank angle:
While first bank called it a loan, NCAA called a mere understanding, yet millions of naira have already been expended.
Read this:

And the minister approved all these without questioning. Approved just do the needful! Stella is a big thief.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/10/coscharis-sold-used-bulletproof-cars-to-ncaa-reps-allege/

So, if NASS did not approve the purchase, what do we call it? Extra-budgetary spending!

Put everything together:
****. Stella approved an extra budgetary spending to the tune of N255 million which is clearly above her legal approval limit. If that's not an abuse of office, I don't know what it is.

I expect a report from NASS that indicts Stella Oduah and Maduka.

Case closed. I also expect NASS to recommend immediate removal

Incompetent or willfully blind Either way she's no longer fit to be a Minister. Do the Needful A new phrase for corruption. She knew that deal stinks but kickback was there for the taking. So she "Approved" and put "Do the Needful" to cover her ar&se in case the deal is probed in future.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by nerodenero: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bpriest: enugu N4,000 crew member
grin grin grin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by taiwobr: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
gegeeen! i said earlier on today that once the minister appear in the house the whole story we change;am assuring you that by this weekend,ghana-must go bag would have circulated round the whole parliament and by next hearing all the honourathief doing the questioning we have nothing to say again...... case close
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Laenec: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is not the first time we ll see a financial scandal like this. Farouk, Otedola et al. But it is hot this moment because the country is really in financial mess. ASUU on strike, people dying owing to doctors' strike sequel to lack of fund and now you suddenly heard a ministry bought 2 cars for 255million naira.'

Farouk once said, "I didnt collect bribe". Later said i did, so as to expose him. Stella Oduah's spokesman said the vehicle was bought for her due to death threat. Stella said today, "the cars were not bought for me".
I told them to do the needful.

To move Nigeria forward, we need to be detribalized and non-sentimental and it should start from now.

Let's do the needful and not the so called 'needful'. The bud and underneath of the carpet should be lacking space by now.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Laenec: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is not the first time we ll see a financial scandal like this. Farouk, Otedola et al. But it is hot this moment because the country is really in financial mess. ASUU on strike, people dying owing to doctors' strike sequel to lack of fund and now you suddenly heard a ministry bought 2 cars for 255million naira.'

Farouk once said, "I didnt collect bribe". Later said i did, so as to expose him.

Stella Oduah's spokesman said the vehicle was bought for her due to death threat. Stella said today, "the cars were not bought for me".
I told them to do the needful.

To move Nigeria forward, we need to be detribalized and non-sentimental and it should start from now.

Let's do the needful and not the so called 'needful'. The 'bud' and 'underneath of the carpet' should be lacking in space by now.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by pek(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
as the Oga on top is dieing down, another is coming up. do the needful is now threading!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by MsNas(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
As I said earlier on the first thread, The superstory is starting to unfold!
Stella is denying that the car was bought for her, Crook_Mas Maduka is weaving lies about how the cars got into the country, NCAA DG is saying he wasn't there when the deal was brokered....piles and piles of lies shocked shocked

Now question is? Whose signature is on the contract that approved the importation of those cars? When and where did they enter the country? Who has been using the cars since then? But I'm afraid we will never get the answers.

Nigeria is a sick country mehn! I weep for generations unborn embarassed embarassed Se as dem dey weave lies as if say na basket? Anybody no know as the cars take waka reach Naija, anybody no know who dey use am! SHAMEEE angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by occam(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
atlwireles: The rush to judgement crowd, should always learn to allow due process, when dealing with issues like this. Stella did nothing wrong and the attempt to chase her from office has completely failed.

o boy do the needful and park well jor. This your rush to judgement thing na story.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Atawewe27: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Eeyan shaaaaa

Human beings are defensive in nature; that is just a proof there from Oduah.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by PrettyClare7(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: who expected her to say they were bought for ME??
i wonder
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Atawewe27: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Seun, please do the NEEDFUL as regards this thread, i hae already given u the approval!

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by oluwaisaac(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oh my God, Nigeria! There was a wrong doing in a ministry...and you're the head of that ministry....accept responsiblity....it's your fault....tender your resignation first.....then we'll decide whether to forgive you....that's the honourable thing to do....Madam Minister...!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by superstar1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
lemme go and do the NEEDFUL for my tummy.

can someone pls apprrove?

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by HARDUBUY(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
All sort of corruptions and embezzlement keeps occuring in this Goodluck Jonathan's led-administration.

Can't Gej sack Her? or is it true that she's having an affair with Mr president?
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by godello: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Michaellegend: Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from a bowl of
peppersoup with his eyes open, is not afraid of
anything ... Abraham Lincoln
LOL @ Abraham Lincoln, him chop our girls kpomo too!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Decryptor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Make thunder fire that lipstick mouth she take talk am.
The way thunder is already firing your miserable life!

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Typical human being!

This woman is only being defensive!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Decryptor(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
xager: every news on nairaland frontpage now is Oduah! is she the only thief stealer in the country? grin
No mind them! They want GEJ to sack her and put Ofemi Fani Kay.Ode back as minister for Aviation! Bunch of eediots

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by achigogoggle(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
bknight: Movie title: Show of shame

Starring Coscharis motors, Firstbank Nig Plc, Min of Finance, BPP, customs, NASS etc...

and Stealler Oduah perfecting her dance of shame.

Produced, Directed & Encouraged by: GEJ

Must you drag GEJ into this, Maybe you're obsessed with that name or the person....SMH
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by masu: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
case about to close.

goodness me the minister has escaped.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by gebest: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Is she back?
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by greatgod2012(f): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
She's showing the trait of a bad leader. A good leader should be able to accept responsibility for his/her actions and not to be defensive or give excuses or shift blames.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.