Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:53 AM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34543 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popular actress Liz Anjorin surprised many recently when photos of her on Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca surfaced online. She later announced that she was changing her religion from Christianity to Islam. She also dropped the name Elizabeth and announced that she would like to be addressed as Aisha, in light with her new religion. Liz has finally opened up about why she made the decision..

Liz tells City People

"It happened in a miraculous way which I have been expecting for long, not that I woke up yesterday and decided to change my religion. By birth, I was half Muslim and half Christian. My father was Christian while my mum was Muslim. Growing up I went to church because of my father. I didn't have a choice at the time but I have always had interest in Islam so immediately my father died I switched over to my mum's religion. It is a religion I love so much. Also Aisha is now my official name though Liz is still my name and I will continue to use the name to do movies.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zi-q_FVtQeE/UnJcPpxELsI/AAAAAAACJzA/X4zakVweFgg/s1600/liz1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_oZ5ZYtZqks/UnJcP6ySx7I/AAAAAAACJzE/MDZpl_kbgcs/s1600/liz2.jpg[/img]

SOURCE

11 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by merzybenedict(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
durh..,.my GOD reigneths

14 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AbdH: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.

124 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by deols(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
She did not have to wait till he died. She could not have known who would die first.

Thank God for her though.

8 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
AbdH: May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.
Amin

10 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
deols: She did not have to wait till he died. She could not have known who would die first.

Thank God for her though.
Yes, she should have converted when her father was still alive...but since she said she has interest in islam when she was a christian, I thank God for her that she's now a muslimah smiley

9 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nutase: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Alhamdulillah.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by lanrexlan(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz: Yes, she should have converted when her father was still alive...but since she said she has interest in islam when she was a christian, I thank God for her that she's now a muslimah smiley
She may conceive a fear of her dad na,Alhamudulilah she's now a muslim

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
lanrexlan: She may conceive a fear of her dad na,Alhamudulilah she's now a muslim
That's true brotha smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Empiree: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
If she'd reverted to Islam while her father was alive, he would have chop am for changing religion:-) You're welcome girl.

Watch out for next episode of REVERTS. Coming up: " former Prez GWB accepts Islam after visiting Jerusalem"

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by everyday: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2013
From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries

39 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by drnairalov: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2013
sigh!!! whatever....her reasons 4 converting re just dumb..she was never a christain..i think....anywayz liz njoy ur nu religion..na ur probs be dat, i ve biga probs cos

My boss just fire me from my job...so i used d fire extinguisher 2 beat him because it was writtn boldly on d body that

"incase of fire pls use"

Now am in police van..atm..pls Why?? what wrong did i do Nairalanders? i waz following instructionz #injustice *crying

51 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by fittty(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Okay. But we hope we don't get any news of you doing some crazy things soon

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Mstchew, she tink say being christain na going to church alone,her head no correct; see mumu reason abeg

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Iaz93: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
...I even thought there was a reasonable reason. angry

10 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Pdizzle(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
No comment
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by akereconfi: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
TOBACCO smokers are liable to DIE YOUNG is clearly written on the pack of cigarette. Does that stop people from buying and smoking it daily?.

13 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Lilimax(f): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
From her interview, she was just a church goer initially and
does not have any personal encounter with Jesus Christ undecided.

I wish her well in her chosen faith.

46 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Willgates(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
you just lost your soul. Jesus is the way,the only way,the truth and d light. God bless u

128 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by NeuroBoss(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
What about telling us your new husband is a rich Alhaji. For a girl that has long been wayward even while her father was alive, this is not a good reason!

15 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by just2endowed: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2013
she follows are mothers.....but pls dont follow terrorist or

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by woky: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2013
grin to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion.

Noted!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tinuolababy(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2013
She probably waited F♠Я̩̥̊ her Dad to die because of property.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by druid06(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Who gives a hoot. The conversion from one religion to another does not guarantee inner peace or someone becoming a better person.

12 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by 0monnakoda: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2013
It is not too late to discover the truth of Ifa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.