Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Members, Introduce Yourselves! (5681 Views)

Common Nairaland Words For New Members / Intimidation Of New Members On Nairaland / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dominobaby(f): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2005
Newbie!

Newbie here! smiley

Username's dominobaby, u can call me domino. .
Still a freshmember at the moment @ http://www.mobilenigeria.com and I have so far enjoyed the forum.

Hoping to learn a lot here and also to meet new and interesting people here.

Cheers!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Chigszy(f): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2005
What's up, guys? This is Chigo here. I just joined this forum today, and so far I like the idea of bringing us Nigerians together to discuss issues that are of interest to us. I am looking forwards to getting to chat with the bunch of you guys that hang out here!

Peace out wink
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by kodewrita(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2005
Hi everyone!

I am acquainted with www.mobilenigeria.com , www.afriguru.com, and other projects created by the administrator. I believe this site is a really good idea (bringing not only Nigerians together but also attracting other africans like tony4tk).

I am a tech freak and I hope to meet interesting people on this site. kiss wink
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by shallar1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2005
Am Shallar1 of mobilenigeria.com, just posting on Nairaland today. Hope to learn more on this.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2005
Need I introduce myself? You know the name: TRAE...trae_z, and you know the site: http://traedays..com/. Peace!!!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by tayotina(f): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2005
Hi all, my name is Tayo and I joined this forum bout a wk ago. guess it will be interesting meeting you guyz. I have learnt a lot and I know I am still going to learn from you guyz.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by laideo(f): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2005
hi everyone...the names LAIDE...new here too...

check me out here www.xanga.com/exschoolnerd

ciao!!!!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2005
Laide,

Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Ra(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2005
Erm..... Seun, the rest of us might just start to wonder why we didn't get such a warm welcome from you as did Laide...... tongue. Just kidding. Laide..welcome on board.

I'm glad to buttress Tayo's introduction by confirming how deeply satisfying it's been to read posts here day after day and tap into other people's fount of knowledge and experience. Kudos to the brain behind it all and warm regards to the rest of us kiss. Hope to learn more from you all and be of whatever minute help I’m capable of. Laters.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Ra(f): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2005
May I take it upon myself to welcome very heartily the newest member of this forum? AYA, it is good to see you here. Hop on board or better still, welcome aboard!!! grin
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dominobaby(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2005
AYA is such a "mobile telecom" freak! Y? He went straight to the Mobile section to post his first message. Hmm... Welcome on board though.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by chawkee(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2005
[shadow=red,left]Hi guys. I'm chawkee, new to nairaland and rearing to go. I want to meet all the nice gals and guys, so what's up. I hope you all will make me enjoy this forum.
Hi Seun, I want you to welcome me.
Dominobaby, long time you sent in your last mail.
Nice day all. Cheers.
cool
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by chawkee(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2005
chawkee:

[shadow=red,left]Hi guys. I'm chawkee, new to nairaland and rearing to go. I want to meet all the nice gals and guys, so what's up. I hope you all will make me enjoy this forum.
Hi Seun, I want you to welcome me.
Dominobaby, long time you sent in your last mail.
Nice day all. Cheers.
cool
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dominobaby(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2005
Here I am Chawkee!
Welcome mate, you're sure going to have a swell time.

Enjoy! wink
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Olatunji(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2005
The name is Olatunji. The email address is olatunjiamoo@yahoo.com. Nice to be associated with you guys.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Allenpowered(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2005
I'm Allen, a new member my user name is Allenpowered. I'm 5'10¾". I love reading, politicking,meeting people and watching football.I'm not a good football player though
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2005
Hey , u guessed it, my name's ezinne.
Just stumbled upon this site. Loving it so far!
stay well~
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Greatpeter(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2005
Good day my people.
My name is Peter .
I work as offshore medical officer .
I am a xtian, saved by His grace.
Will someone welcome me on board with a price.
Great to associate with men and women of wisdom and understanding.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by hotpikin(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2005
hi, i'm sorta new here...i guess...'n ma name's hot[b]pikin[/b] wink...y'all can call me zee sha...
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by hotpikin(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2005
Allenpowered:

I'm Allen, a new member my user name is Allenpowered. I'm 5'10¾". I love reading, politicking,meeting people and watching football.I'm not a good football player though
how come u always put d "3/4" in ur height nah?
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Allenpowered(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2005
Well U don't miss details do u? I like matter of facts...precision, cool.So what should i do ...approximate it to 11? grin (incidentally, i think i have a ver basic knowledge of maths... hope u like that) rolleyes
so whats the correlation between hotpikin and zee, how hot can u get kiss
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by hotpikin(f): 2:02pm On May 25, 2005
Allenpowered:

Well U don't miss details do u? I like matter of facts...precision, cool.So what should I do ...approximate it to 11? grin (incidentally, I think I have a ver basic knowledge of maths... hope u like that) rolleyes
so whats the correlation between hotpikin and zee, how hot can u get kiss
hotter than u can eva imagine...trust me... wink
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by coke(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2005
D name's olivia, came across d site by accident and its been cool so far...
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dominobaby(f): 3:51pm On May 25, 2005
Greatpeter:

Will someone welcome me on board with a price.

Welcome Greatpeter, and by the way, what price are you asking for(Seun, standby).
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2005
Hehe. Official welcome to all the new members. Please, make youselves at home and try to study the guidelines and how to make the forum better.

Remember, "English is the language of the web" and "'u' is not 'you'"!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by destiny(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2005
smiley hello all

i am a new member too, i am thrilled ny this wonderful site and at the moment i am still pondering about how to start,where to start, and what to do. I have no doubts i will enjoy my membership here.

stay connected.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by YinkatheGreat(f): 2:18am On May 28, 2005
What up Folk! I'm Yinka. I'm a first generation American (my pops is Yourba and moms is American). I don't know to much about Nigeria so I thought I'd join and chat with y'all and learn something.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 3:01am On May 28, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland, Yinka!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by 4evah(f): 10:38am On May 28, 2005
smileyello guys am also new ere am toby by name...hopn to ve fun wif u guys
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by TopDog(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2005
Hello Dog Pound,

Greetings from the TopDog. I'm new. Got to know of this sight from a friend. I think it is a great melt-pot for exchanging ideas and rubbing minds.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by jogego(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2005
Hi People, just breezed in and seems to be a very lively place with lots of intelligent and fellow minded Nigerians.

I hope to have a lot of fun here.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dafman(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2005
Hello evr'body it's dafman, just joined today and i'm enjoying the site already, I think everybody here is cool, love to interact with evr'one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car Park In Kent / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? / Welcome To December! Happy New Month Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.