Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test (10173 Views)

Ncdmb Hcd Training Is It A Scam? / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello Nairalanders; Please I just want to confirm if everyone invited are Petroleum Engineers. Please I need a response ASAP.

Thanks
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Alarib: errrr.....i know everyone is tryna read right now but do we have electrical engrs here?
I don't know abt electrical, but am mechanical. Do u know Wat are we expected to prepare for? Shl or skill test? Could it b cbt? I need to know deir format. Any1 wit a clue?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by recasy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
This very funny? so nobody has any idea of what the test will look like... hmmm..
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
nobody ooo. We all are praying and hoping it turns out good.

Cheers peeps
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
favoured247: I don't know abt electrical, but am mechanical. Do u know Wat are we expected to prepare for? Shl or skill test? Could it b cbt? I need to know deir format. Any1 wit a clue?

we will just have to be prepared for anything......that is a hard thing to do
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
anyone here feel the need to have a sorta group? say bbm or whatsapp? would help know when selections are made and info would be easier to pass on.
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by amanze54: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2013
Pls house is it only 4 engineers or do u have idea of a technician invited, pls it is urgent
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by slimtriggaman: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
PH people that did today, how was it?, any hints or info?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
slimtriggaman: PH people that did today, how was it?, any hints or info?

Did any batch write today in PH? Please house give us some info.

Thanks
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by slimtriggaman: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
favoured247: Ph. Trans-amadi. Wen did u apply?

Please info, how it went
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
slimtriggaman:

Please info, how it went

Slim,,, you want answer my question
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by slimtriggaman: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just read through the thread and foundout some peeps will do in PH today
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
slimtriggaman: I just read through the thread and foundout some peeps will do in PH today

I dont think so bro.. I think we all had our dates postponed to tomorrow....
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by recasy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
the test has come and gone... I wish ncdmb will sponsor everybody cos i didnt see crowd...
Now the wait begins!
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by davide470(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
recasy: the test has come and gone... I wish ncdmb will sponsor everybody cos i didnt see crowd...
Now the wait begins!
So how was the test?
What questions were you asked? Course specifics or generic?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
were there any gate-crashers?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
the test was a crazy one .......usual tym problem and d twist was the essay part....caught some people off guards...
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by boblans: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2013
the test was pretty complex sha..its normal GMAT's...we did maths first then later we wrote an essay and we wrote english after then...dey even gave us 5k for t.p each..and said dey wud contact d successful people(i.e people dat scored 65 and above),,we were about 23 or so dat wrote here in ph..four months training in nigeria and four months training in germany..

1 Like

Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2013
slimtriggaman:

Please info, how it went
dose of us dat wrote in ph did ours yesterday 8th. It was gmaths and essay. They said we will hear from dem. So we are waiting
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2013
careytommy: were there any gate-crashers?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by zubizareta(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2013
dammyspencer:

Good day,

You are invited for a selection test towards participating in an NCDMB/TUPNI sponsored local/overseas Oil and Gas related training.

The details are as follows;

Date: 7th November 2013.

Venue: Bell Oil and Gas Ltd, No. 12 Saka Jojo Street, Off Idejo, Victoria Island. Lagos.

Time: 10:30am.

Regards,

---------

Assistant Human Resource Officer

Bell Oil & Gas Ltd

12 Saka Jojo Street

Victoria Island

Lagos

Bro,I knw the test has come and gone and I wish you goodluck...please can you guys provide a link hw I could drop my credentials on d NCDMB career portal for future purposes? Thanks
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by recasy(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
was ur 5k??.. mine was 10k. I guess the result should be ready by now..... please if anyone is contacted let us know..
cheers!
boblans: the test was pretty complex sha..its normal GMAT's...we did maths first then later we wrote an essay and we wrote english after then...dey even gave us 5k for t.p each..and said dey wud contact d successful people(i.e people dat scored 65 and above),,we were about 23 or so dat wrote here in ph..four months training in nigeria and four months training in germany..

1 Like

Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2013
zubizareta:

Bro,I knw the test has come and gone and I wish you goodluck...please can you guys provide a link hw I could drop my credentials on d NCDMB career portal for future purposes? Thanks

www.ncdmb.gov.ng
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Baba228: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls who has received congratulatory message cos we were told by the End of day wich is yesterday, they will get intouch with those that are successful. She said the cut off mark is 60% and above. And is only 10 people they needed both those that wrote in ph and Lagos.God will c us through Amen.
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
recasy: was ur 5k??.. mine was 10k. I guess the result should be ready by now..... please if anyone is contacted let us know..
cheers!
recasy baba....was nice to meet u....mine was 10k as well...i really think they would only call after consulting with total.....na Baba God we dey look now.
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by zubizareta(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2013
dammyspencer:

www.ncdmb.gov.ng

Kindly give a brief direction on hw to go aboit it...I am currently trying to use my bb to do that but I can't see anywhere on the website where a 'career Page' is...your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2013
zubizareta:

Kindly give a brief direction on hw to go aboit it...I am currently trying to use my bb to do that but I can't see anywhere on the website where a 'career Page' is...your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks

ok
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by recasy(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2013
dammyspencer.. It seems u are writing NAE scholarship aptitude test dis satday... where is ur center cos am also writing can u pls remind me what u wore last friday so i can match u name with ur face.. thanx
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by zubizareta(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2013
dammyspencer:

ok

So how do I go about it?thanks
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2013
recasy: dammyspencer.. It seems u are writing NAE scholarship aptitude test dis satday... where is ur center cos am also writing can u pls remind me what u wore last friday so i can match u name with ur face.. thanx

yeah bro... I wore an ash colored trouser and a sky blue shirt.

I am writing at unilag. 10:30 am. how about you? time and venue?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
zubizareta:

So how do I go about it?thanks

on the right hand side of the sight click on the NOGIC JQS sign up.

https://portal.nogicjqs.com/web/guest/individuals
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by vinas(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
dammyspencer:

on the right hand side of the sight click on the NOGIC JQS sign up.

https://portal.nogicjqs.com/web/guest/individuals
after registering,are we just going 2 wait and pray they invite us 4 an open advert?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited Has A Number Of Vacancies In The Following Areas / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? / Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.