Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Free Success Info "workable Strategies To Career Change” – Tested & Trusted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Success Info "workable Strategies To Career Change” – Tested & Trusted (698 Views)

Free Success Ebook / 2015 : Road To Career Success For Job Seekers Only / IT Security Specialization, Your Passport To Career Opportunities In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Success Info "workable Strategies To Career Change” – Tested & Trusted by Tayogeorge(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
These are the exact strategies that took me 18 years to discover that are working for me.
I mean from young vagabond, starved almost throughout teenage stage, missed first school cert exams as a result of parent’s financial state, and became nuisance, an in-cumbrance, and a pest. But, i was very determined to achieving today.

Yes. vagabond, errand boy, street boy, vagabond, once laborer, news paper vendor, clerk, supervisor, personal assistance, human right activist, hustler & traveler, marketer, principal consultant, and NOW. Career builder and small partner in a leading management firm in Nigeria.
Those are my antecedents and the culmination. I must tell you that I owned gratitude to nobody, but God and myself. I was determined to achieving today. Again I thank God and myself for all the information that made me. Of course the strategy worked out for good, and I can bet my life they will work out for anybody. But don’t forget that information is not easy to come by, so I will only forward the information to the first fifty people to send their emails to me. I know you want to know what my gains would be. All I want is for you to write your testimonies after you have used the strategies, and send them to me. That’s my gain. Mgtfirm_pc@yahoo.com

Wash out for my next post on – Identifying the few steps to take to start making fortune from your disappointment. It’s going to be for another New 50 people.

Send your mails now- Mgtfirm_pc@yahoo.com
For your success,
George.
Re: Free Success Info "workable Strategies To Career Change” – Tested & Trusted by Tayogeorge(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
Count down. only 11 people have sent their email, and have recieved their "Free Success Info "workable Strategies To Career Change” – Tested & Trusted posted yesterday,

congratulations Mark. you are the first among the determined guys on Nairaland. your comment is also commendable.

for your success,
George

(1) (Reply)

40 Persons Must Be Employed After This Workshop! / 20 Rules In Any Office / International career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.