Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (5106 Views)

Hope And The Island Of Greatness (A Motivational Story) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(a Motivational Fiction) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2013
story story = story
let story be represented by s
therefore story story =s×s
s×s= s
s^2=s

s^2-s=0
factorize

s(s-1)= 0

Equate both terms to 0
s=0

s-1=0, therefore s=0+1=1

Therefore s=0 or s=1

meaning that story=0 or 1

In conclusion, as from today, I shall be posting either 0 or 1 update only per day. grin
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Karevwite: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
choi!...bad market...s.m.h
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Karev_wite: choi!...bad market...s.m.h

me too
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hope was baptized in the traumatizing Gall-Gutter. The bitter liquefied gall ran into his mouth. It was bitter than the Water of Affliction he was made to drink by Mother Witch in the Hurt huts back in his hometown few years back. Hope gasped for breath in the Gall-gutter like a wasp and then he was raised up again.
“Now, how does it feel?” said the one tormenting him.
Hope was speechless.
For months the torture of Hopefulness persisted. Mr. Deceptionist had shown up in the bay too. He declared to Hope that Mr. Just had been killed and his body had been dumped in Happy-Go-Lucky. Hope wept sore and wished sorely for death too. He could not bear the pressure of thinking that Mr. Just lost his life all because of him.
Mr. Backhander had ordered Mr. Torture and his men to get rid of Hope’s life, and with the look of things Hope would not survive it.
“Young boy, today you shall be meeting with your creator in the sky above,” said Mr. Executor who was in charge of the noose of the Rope of Hopelessness in which Hope would soon have to grope till death. Hope’s legs were made to rest on a wooden platform. A veil was made to cover his face in readiness for his soul to depart the earth.
Hope was cold. He thought he heard the reverberating voice of Evil Thought asking him to curse his Creator in the last minute before yielding the ghost.
“Do it!” cried Mr. Torture and the platform was removed. Hope groped in the rope, struggling with death…

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Mr. Fairness and Mr. Justice took it upon themselves to find out the root of the matter. Now Mr. Just was nowhere to be found. Mr. Rumour had had a story brought to the Island of Greatness about his death, clearly stating that Mr. Just fell down an aircraft on the selfsame day Mr. Backhander embarked on a journey with Mr. Accomplice and Mr. Deceptionist on a helicopter. Mr. Fairness got to the Heliport to ask if indeed the helicopter of Mr. Backhander took off from there as claimed, but Mr. Honest in the heliport denied seeing the helicopter mentioned.
Mr. Backhander was greatly perturbed at the turn-out of things. Earlier, he had ordered the death of Hopefulness in the Bay of Mayhem, but looking at the turn of event, he feared that things would be worse on him if it went that way. He was fortunate enough that his timely message got to Mr. Torture at the bay that Hopefulness should not be executed anymore.
“Cut down the rope!” Mr. Torture had screamed aloud that day when the information of Mr. Backhander got to him.
Mr. Justice had to wait outside the gate of the SCSC since he was an IC himself and would not be permitted to enter in. The SCs hated the trace of black or red on any one. All they wanted was the colour white. When Fairness stepped out of the court, Mr. Justice rushed to him to hear the matter. The face of Mr. Fairness was enough to tell the story; adjournment.
“Mr. Fairness, don’t you think that this adjournment could make Hope sojourn in the mysterious bay forever? This is May, first day in May, yet Hope is still in the Bay of Mayhem. Nay my lord, it ought not to be so—an innocent soul paying dearly for what he didn’t do. What do you have to say sir?” Mr. Justice could no longer bear it.
“We must need act fast,” said Mr. Fairness. “Hope is taking too long in there, having spent seven months already.”
Mr. Fairness took along some SCs who were not interested in the biased annual Race of Racism to visit Happy-Go-Lucky. Mr. Honest was also with him, alongside three intelligent cops with Integrity to investigate the matter...
Mr. Backhander, alongside his Accessory, barged into Mr. Deceptionist’s door in anger.
“Sir, is anything the problem!” asked Mr. Deceptionist.
“Mr. Deceptionist you’re a fool!” Mr. Backhander yelled at him.
“Sir, please take it easy with me. Just—just tell me what’s wrong.”
“Everything!” Mr. Backhander was angry.
“What have I done for heaven’s sake?” Mr. Deceptionist screamed.
“Mr. Fairness and some of the SCs who hate our prestigious annual race called the Race of Racism have taken the matter more serious now. They are investigating into the issue alongside some cops with Integrity to get the nitty-gritty of the matter. They are heading for the temple of your Sage to make enquiry.”
“Oh my goodness!” Mr. Deceptionist exclaimed. A bead of perspiration jetted out of his skin. He was scared. After a while, he said, “But what have I done to be called a fool?” For a response, Mr. Backhander pulled at the collar of his shirt.
“I repeat, Deceptionist, you are a fool!” he made an ear-splitting noise into his right ear.
“What have I done?”
“Did you not throw Mr. Just down through the Helicopter of Hell?”
“Yes, but at your command,” Mr. Deceptionist replied, trembling.
“At my command—ur? But did I also command you to let down your diary?”
At that, Mr. Deceptionist sweated.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Karevwite: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2013
ooopppsss!...sammie tk tym o...i had ma heart in ma mouth when i saw..*struggling wit death*...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Karev_wite: ooopppsss!...sammie tk tym o...i had ma heart in ma mouth when i saw..*struggling wit death*...
ha ha ha ha...actor nor dey die u don forget?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2013
“Tell me, Deceptionist, why did you let down your diary? Why?”
Mr. Deceptionist was cold. Mr. Accessory stared blankly.
“Deceptionist, talk! Why did you let down your diary?” Mr. Backhander spoke again in annoyance.
“I don’t think that’s a big deal!” Mr. Deceptionist shouted back at him. “All I know is that the offence of jettisoning Mr. Just a living soul from the Helicopter under gravity, which you instigated was more in gravity than the offence of letting down an ordinary book, lifeless object, from such lofty height!”
“Shut up there you IC!” Mr. Backhander screamed at him. “You let Mr. Just down with your hands, not mine.”
“But you commanded it!” Mr. Deceptionist responded.
“You think you’re smart—uh!” said Mr. Backhander. “I’m going to show you the superiority of the Superior Complexioned over the Inferior Complexioned these days! I will put you where you belong.”
“You can’t do anything Mr. Backhander!” spoke Deceptionist.
Accessory was fidgeting. He came in to intervene and restore peace, but the two men were extremely vexed, their faces being made to form the ‘Vase and Faces’ illusion.
“Please let’s settle this matter maturely,” he was demanding.
“No!” Mr. Backhander yelled. “Let me deal with this man.” He faced Deceptionist. “Listen to me Deceptionist, I shall make you eat dust soon. You believe Mr. Atheist your boss has the capacity to protect you. Let’s see if he can set you free from my hands.” As an afterthought, he said, “It was not even my interest in the beginning to cast Mr. Just down. It was your initiative. Now you’re blaming me for it. You’ll smell hell!” he yelled.
“Keep calm, Backhander!” Mr. Deceptionist yelled at him. “What about Haughty? Who cast her into the mouth of the Octopus of Trouble? Was it me?” he grinned wickedly. “You’re the guiltiest here, yet you’re bragging over nothing. Mr. Atheist’s influence is much more pronounced here than ten thousand other SCs put together, yet you’re baring your teeth at him that way. Be it known to you now that if you don’t stop blaming me, then everyone would know that Badmanner is yet alive, whom you employed secretly to work for you in your wretched Power Tower where you package your Powder of Power. When Badmanner ran to me in the Embassy of Embarrassment seven months ago to say he was no more interested in the smuggling business, you came into the embassy to bundle him out forcefully. The whole world must hear this too.”
“Shut up your mouth!” Mr. Backhander kept him shut, pushing his Tube of Turbulence into his forehead. “Speak again and breathe your last! No one will know how it happens.” Mr. Deceptionist was not sacred at all. He just laughed and said, “As if my Accomplice is not outside there. It wouldn’t take Accomplice a dime or a long time to reach the police and leak the secret all. Go ahead, shoot me.”
Just then, Mr. Backhander’s Cuboid of Conversation began to beep. He clicked a button on the cuboid and spoke into it. The voice of Accomplice came up in it.
“Am I on to Mr. Backhander?” asked Accomplice from the other end of the line.
“Exactly! What’s the matter now?”
“Villain has just been arrested,” Mr. Accomplice responded and the line went dead.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
progressive7 how u dey?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by progressive7(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oya,something is about to happen.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sammy how market
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Karevwite: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Damex333: Sammy how market
ma gui market no dai go wl again o...sammie dn hike prize
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Karev_wite: ma gui market no dai go wl again o...sammie dn hike prize
no be my fault o. Na d economic situation of d story source cause am o...too busy doin oda tinz ni o...I will make up 4 d scarcity anywai
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Story continuation...

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Mr. Justice and his entourages had called at Father Sage’s place.
A month before, Father Sage and his sisters and brother in-law, together with his nephews, had constructed an underground structure beneath the temple of Father Sage. It was a suggestion raised by Understanding, who claimed that it was impressed upon her heart by Father Creator her creator. Mr. Experience and his experienced students, led by Sage Green, supplied the building materials they deemed best for the structure and even helped in the laying of the foundation to some extent.
Understanding gave the specification of the structure, claiming that she heard a voice to that end.
The building would be six feet below the ground level. It would be made with red bricks. A little door would lead into it and it would have just one window, a very little one. A little altar would be constructed and a room would be made inside the building. The temple would only be accessible to seven souls—Father Sage, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Giant Faith, Experience and just one person more.
Soon, the building was ready and it was named THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH.
When Mr. Rumour came close to it, they denied him access, telling him that it was an abomination for him to get in.
“But you said it is accessible to just one person more,” said Rumour.
“Yes, but not you,” replied Father Sage.
“Then who?” Rumour was inquisitive. When they wouldn’t tell him, he began to broadcast to everyone that Father Sage had a skeleton in his cupboard.
Even Mr. Justice of the Island of Greatness and his entourages were not granted access to the underground structure.
Mr. Justice of Happy-Go-Lucky was by now made silent by Doubt. When he heard that his namesake from the Island of Greatness had arrived, he got prepared to pay him a visit to learn more about the way justice should be done. Just then, Mr. Doubt paid him a visit.
“Good day, Mr. Justice,” said Mr. Doubt.
“Doubt! What are you doing here again in my court?” asked Mr. Justice of Happy-Go-Lucky.
“Look at the way you pronounced my name as though I am but a shit!” Mr. Doubt spoke. “Am I altogether a bad man? Haven’t I helped people many times to procure solutions to cure their situations? Have you not been told how I made people doubt the potency of bad things such that they had to jettison such thoughts from their minds and then end up having solution to their problems?”
“Wait a minute…was it you who tried all your best to make Hope doubt the Island of Greatness?” asked Mr. Justice.
“You get it right, Mr. Justice,” said Doubt. “If Hope had listened to my doubts those days, he wouldn’t have embarked on the fatal journey; but he barked at me like a dog and then began the fateful journey, Doggedness and the Faiths backing him up. Now they are all back in this town, but Hope is now backward in life, being forcefully pushed to the back of the Carts of Incarceration like a cat often, with no one to back him up. I doubt if Hope had not ended his hopeless life in the island already.”
“The last I heard of him from Mr. Rumour was that he had been cast into the Bay of Mayhem,” said Justice in sorrow.
“Exactly!” said Doubt. “I doubt if Hope had not been drowned to death in the Gall-gutter by now. Mr. Justice in the Island of Greatness was a party to his death, I’m sure.”
“You don’t mean it!” said Justice. “He can’t do such things.”
“Are you now doubting my doubt, Justice?” Doubt said. “How many things do you know, Justice? You have spent all your lives in Go-Lucky judging dark light matters when there are marked bright matters out there. Mr. Justice, to say the truth, as far as the world is concerned, you know not much. The only education you have is based on the biased knowledge you acquired in the Knowledge School of Thought over here, but as for me, I’m not only a pedagogue in Mr. Atheist’s gorgeous synagogue but also a skilled professor in the Advanced Knowledge School of Thought in the Island of Greatness. If not for my benefits, called the Benefits of Doubt enjoyed all over the earth, I can assure you that this earth would have fallen under the weight of bigotry begotten by many wrong guts.”
Justice began to reason out Doubt’s words. When he had settled for the belief in his words, he began to confide in him.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Karevwite: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2013
arrrggggghhhh ds doubt is a wizard
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by otemanuduno: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Sammie, pls come and continue your story o
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2013
I dey come Mr Olote
ote man u dun o:
Sammie, pls come and continue your story o
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 08, 2013
“Mr. Doubt, all you’ve said is true, but Father Sage’s words also sound true to me. But the two of you are the direct opposite of each other.”
Mr. Doubt was angered when the name Sage was mentioned by Justice. To show his repulsion for the name, he said, “Sage is so aged that his senses has left his head. Whatever that numbskull say to you are spoken out of a skull without brain, but filled up with brine.”
Mr. Justice laughed and said, “Mr. Doubt you sound funny. How can a man’s skull be filled up with brine? I doubt your doubt this time.”
Justice, you’re too stubborn. My doubts are with proofs and I’m going to prove to you that the Sage’s aged brain is filled up with the rain of brine and brimstones.”
Mr. Justice stared awfully at him, paying attention to him.
“Mr. Doubt, you haven’t proven your doubt,” Justice reminded him.
“Have you not heard the Sage say that he was the salt of the earth?”
“Yes, I’ve heard it!” exclaimed Mr. Justice. “But I don’t think that should mean that his skull is filled up with brine, or—what d’you think?”
“My thoughts don’t change,” said Doubt. “The Sage is made up of salt—his head included—so I’m right to have called him a numbskull, empty-skulled old man.”
Mr. Justice was weak internally now. He was now ready to absorb more of Doubt’s taking talks.
“Mr. Doubt, now tell me a few of your achievements in all these towns you have visited,” said Mr. Justice. Doubt stared at his face and said, “Mr. Justice, I have them endless here—the speeches I delivered in the Valley of Failure, Town of Cowardice, Ghetto of Stagnancy, Avenue of Self-Pity, City of Disorder and ultimately the one I delivered in the City of Activity which was formerly named the Town of Indifference. Using my discretion, I would prefer telling you the one I aired in the city called Activity if you’d love to listen to it.”
“That’ll be okay,” said Mr. Justice. “I was planning to visit Mr. Justice of the Island of Greatness when you came. But I’ve jettisoned the thought now.”
“Do you mean Mr. Justice of the Island of Greatness is already in this town?” Doubt asked, baffled.
“He arrived few hours back, according to what Herald told me. He came in his private jet, called the Jet of Justice.”
“And what were you planning to meet him for?” Doubt spoke with a low tone now.
“Just—just to learn more of the ways judgement should be made.”
“Keep quiet Mr. Justice!” Doubt bawled. “The way judgement was passed on Hope my nephew, tell me, was it the way it should be made? The innocent boy was cunningly condemned and carted away in the Carts of Incarceration and incarcerated for doing nothing wrong. Yet it was your said Mr. Justice who judged him guilty and condemned him.”
“No!” Justice disagreed. “Rumour told me that Hope was set free by Mr. Justice but the islanders, the people of the land, kidnapped that kid after and took him to an unknown destination or nation till date…Bay of Mayhem he guessed.”
“Keep quiet and listen to me, Justice. It was this same Rumour that told me that Mr. Justice chastised Hope and threw him into the Den of Denial to await his death. So, Justice, please forget Justice and just listen to me with ease.”
Mr. Justice paid attention to the words of Doubt.
WORDS OF DOUBT
It was great shock to me when we reached the bank of the never-flowing River of Indifference to discover it bellowing and flowing with mind-blowing activity. We were almost drowned in the river when both a diver and a boatman came around to help both Limitation and me across it. The living dead and the dry bones I used to see lying stock-still higgledy-piggledy around the lake were now wiped off and everywhere in this town is now teeming with souls seeking the River of Achievement. I was sad at their ignorance but I ignored them and sought after their town head. The man gave heed to my speech and asked that all his subjects pay attention. Then I began my speech.
I, Doubt, the son of Despair, the indubitable greatest narrator and orator of all time, stand to clear some unclear issues, declaring to you all that I give you no all-clear for the doctrines of the Faiths you have given heed to and are now feeding upon. Two years back, you were all but bunches of punchy lying sighing dying souls on the face of the patchy dead red earth, but now you’re all standing erect, seeking the way where there is no way. Before now, you were all lying flat with your flat belly, licking the flat earth and enjoying your flat postures before the Faiths lied to you, enjoining you to enter into a bleak future. O! Active Men! There’s no adjective able or suitable to suit the abject dance of ignorance you have subjected yourself unto by objecting the counsel of Fear the founder of this land called ‘Indifference’ which is now made different by Faith. Maybe you don’t know that lying flat on your belly is the right posture and the surest exposure in life. Have you ever seen a lizard fall while running? Impossible! But I have seen human, man and woman fall while doing same. The difference is in the postures. Reptiles always lie down but humankind is erect.
My counsel to you all is to sell your names to me and let me have them changed again to what Fear initially named you and then get you initiated into the newly constructed Fear School of Thought which registration form is now available for sale in the Town of Cowardice. There, you’ll learn more about the way of Fear and become fearful, thereby forfeiting the River of Achievement where Hopelessness put his feet and got caught by the Islanders who cut his Nerves of Naivety to pieces for trespassing by passing into their lands through the forbidden River of Achievement.
Here are the brief brave words of Doubt, the son of Despair, spoken with grief.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by teetee92(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2013
2day is 18 december. You owe us 10 updates as is now sir. And we're waiting to collect.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2013
teetee92: 2day is 18 december. You owe us 10 updates as is now sir. And we're waiting to collect.
Ah! Mr. Teetee92 I am veri sori o...sincerely I hope to launch more than 10 updates. let's see aw it goes sha...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Update 1/10 as requested by Teetee92

DEDICATED TO TEETEE92

Mr. Justice yawned when Doubt brought his apparently arresting speech to rest. He was eager to hear more of his speeches. When he asked for more, Doubt said, “Follow me to the Flirts’ flats and study my beliefs in my study by leafing through my magazines, so that you could live the right dainty life ordained for you by nature in the future.”
Mr. Justice didn’t think twice before setting after Doubt to go with him.
Father Sage and Mr. Justice from the Island of Greatness suddenly rode to Mr. Justice’s court of Justice on a donkey saddled by Dwarf Faith who had been sad all the while since hearing about Hope’s misfortune. Father Sage was shocked when the dwarf suddenly slid down the ass as if he was boneless and landed with a heavy thud.
“What is that?” Mr. Justice was shocked.
“I guess Doubt is around,” the Sage quipped.
Just then they saw the two men standing before them.
“Father, what’s it?” Mr. Justice said.
“Mr. Justice, what are you doing with Doubt?” asked Father Sage. “What communion has light with darkness?”
Doubt was angry at the speech of the old man. He showed his anger by saying, “Who is lighter in complexion of the two of us? It’s me as we can all see—Doubt, not Justice of HGL.”
Just then, Doubt saw the dwarf lying still at the feet of the donkey. He called the attention of Mr. Justice of HGL to it.
“Look at Sage’s Faith fallen to the earth at my sight,” Doubt said and stared at Dwarf Faith. Justice smiled at Doubt’s speech. Father Sage was shocked that Justice smiled. Mr. Justice from the Island of Greatness wondered at the shock of Father Sage.
“What’s going on here?” asked Mr. Justice of the island.
Father Sage whispered, “It’s only Giant Faith that can withstand this Doubt.”
“So…why didn’t you come with him?” he asked further.
“I asked him to hold his Peace. Behold they are both in the Court of Courtship now. I didn’t envisage a challenge from Doubt, else I’d have come with him.”
Mr. Justice of Happy-Go-Lucky grinned and drew close to Father Sage. Then he said, “I doubt that Giant Faith would have withstood Doubt my friend if he was even around.”
“Justice, when did you become like this?” asked Father Sage, confused. “Did you lick Doubt’s salt?”
“Just once,” said Mr. Justice genuinely. “It’s the best of all sorts of salts.”
Father Sage shook his head pitifully.
“Why did you settle for Doubt’s belief so suddenly like this?” asked the old man.
“Because there’s benefit in Doubt,” he replied.
“Explain,” said the old man.
“If Hope had allowed his doubt inculcated in him by Doubt to prevent him from venturing into the adventure, he would be benefiting the right to life right now. But he took the wrong step by climbing the wrong rungs of a ladder and was wrung in the hands of uncertainty. I doubt if he’s not dead by now.”
“My dear Justice, benefit does not befit Doubt,” the old man replied slowly. “Hope was made to suffer for a purpose and all would soon be well with him.”
“All will be well?” Justice doubted. “Can all be well after Mr. Just was murdered because of him? Will the people of Mr. Just ever look Hope’s face and be happy? In fact, Hope himself cannot survive it. I doubt if he wouldn’t even prefer to die himself to save his face from the stigma he had brought upon himself.”
Doubt smiled and said, “You are speaking my mind Mr. Justice. My doubts are the only doubts that should not be doubted,” he beat his chest.
Father Sage shook his head in sorrow, speechless.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Update 2/10 as requested by Teetee92
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Update 2/10 as requested by Teetee92

“Doubt, to be candid, your dowdy doubts are the only doubts that should be doused and doubted all the time.”
“Father Sage, you’re wrong!” Justice of HGL challenged him. “Doubt’s suggestions are the best. If I hadn’t doubted Mr. Conflict’s wrong claims those days, I wouldn’t have convicted him the way I did before releasing him few months back. In fact I would have taken his claims for the truth and set him free then.”
Father Sage smiled and said, “Justice, you’re ignorant. The voices you heard were not of Doubt but of your Commonsense and Discretion, telling you that Mr. Conflict was telling a lie."
At this, Mr. Justice of Happy-Go-Lucky paused to give Father Sage's speech a thought, but Doubt was quick to interrupt;
"Mr. Justice, are you trying to give this Sage's speech a second thought? You'd better not do that, because by so doing you would be doubting my doubts, being the only doubts you shouldn't doubt."
Mr. Justice eventually settled for Doubt's belief and followed him, turning his back against Father Sage who couldn't stop shaking his head in sorrow.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Mr. Justice of the Island of Greatness in the company of Mr Fairness, Integrity and the intelligent cops of the island had now obtained sufficient evidences enough for them to efficiently attain success in the pursuit of getting Mr. Backhander and his men into book. This pursuit of winning the lawsuit now seemed possible since some SCs were already showing positive interest in it. Apart from the SCs who departed to Happy Go Lucky with Justice, some other SCs who hated Mr. Backhander wanted him to lose the case, therefore making protracted effort to see to that.
When Father Sage confirmed the fatal fall of Mr. Just before the rubble of his temple, they demanded to see his corpse.
"Father, please where is Mr Just's body? That's all we shall be needing to justify our claims before the SCSC," Mr. Fairness said. Father Sage heaved and said, "You can't get it now because he's six feet under the ground."
"We know that Sir," said Mr. Integrity, but we must exhume his body to bury it in the Island of Greatness. This would help a lot in winning the case with that barbaric Backhander."
Father Sage grinned and said, "None of you is fit to go down six feet under the ground in your gowns and plunder it."
All attempts to get Mr. Just's body was to no avail, because Father Sage wasn't ready to let them exhume it.
At last, they settled for the diary of Mr. Deceptionist as the only evidence and departed the province.
Villain was tortured by the cops who captured him earlier. They had hit him hard endlessly in order to get him into divulging the truth of the matter but as a matter of fact, he refused to divulge it, despite the severe batters all over him.
"Tell me, who sent you to snatch the bag?" cried the cop in charge of him.
"Nobody," Villain said and a kick came landing on his stonach. He was helpless since his hands had been tied backward. If Villain was let loose, he could have pounced on the cop.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by teetee92(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Thx bro..
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
So sorry for my long silence...pls just bear wit me if u ar still following

Story Continuation

Mr. Justice returned to the Island of Greatness with the diary of Mr. Receptionist, which would now serve as the only evidence to concretise Mr Deceptionist's indictment. On the other hand, Mr. Backhander was lolloping about seeking a way to gallop out of the imminent trouble. He had sought after Cruelty, having resorted to the idea that it would be too dear to take the matter lightly.
Cruelty was set to murder Villain, having received another order from Mr. Backhander. The previous order he received was that he should kidnap Villain. The kidnap operation was impossible due to lack of cooperation among the kidnapping crew.
Cruelty would do the murder all alone by himself to avoid suspicion. To achieve this, he would need to gain access into the prison. He had a masterplan...
Since Deceptionist and Backhander were no more in cordial relationship, they would now have to fight for themselves separately. Deceptionist also hired the service of Mr. Traitor, a retired cop of a high rank. Mr. Traitor was so much sly and deceptive that no one would get his real intention. Since he was close to the police officers, Deceptionist thought it best to make use of him.
The last time Mr. Backhander confronted Mr. Deceptionist, the two parties agreed to a truce, that they should separately fight their cases and avoid implicating each other. Unfortunately, Mr. Traitor and Cruelty hadn't set eye on each other before.
It was mid June. Mr. Backhander and Deceptionist would soon appear in court to face trial, not just for Hope's disappearance but also for Mr. Just's mysterious disappearance too.
Mr. Traitor made use of his influence to gain access to the prison.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2014
[size=14pt][b]Notice To All EBIAG FAMILY MEMBERS

I hereby announce to all EBIAGITES that SAMMY HOE'S STORIES will no more be free on Nairaland. You can now get the ebooks of any Sammy Hoe's stories by subscribing. In the light of this, you will only be required to pay a stipend monthly to get SAMMY Hoe's stories (New and old) sent to you by email throughout the month.

The continuation of EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS, HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS, HONEYMOON IN PRISON and AS E DEY HAPPEN shall henceforth be sent through ebooks to subscribers only, while 'WE ARE ABLE' and other new stories shall come up here till further notice. Also, the EBIAG Magazine bi-monthly publication shall be sent free of charge to all subscribers' email addresses within the month. The first publication is ready.

Subscription Rates:

1. #500 for one month
2. #1000 for two months
3. #1,300 for three months
4. #2,000 for six months
5. #3,500 for one year

How To Subscribe:

1. Send your email address to any of these phone numbers or email addresses: 08087755117, 08138410839, info@ebiag.com, ebiagmagazine@gmail.com

2. Once we get your email address, we will notify you of our bank account detail which you shall make your payment to.

3. Send your teller number to any of the numbers or email addresses above. Once it is confirmed, you start getting updates.

Subscription for the month of September is on already.

What The Subscription covers:

1. The monthly subscription shall cover all EBIAG stories, information by EBIAG ORGANISATION and all EBIAG Publications within the month.
2. Stories from other Nigerian authors
3. Sms to be sent to all subscribers to notify them of any new development and any new post sent to their emails.
4. Promos and Bonanzas shall be up for subscribers only.
5. Subscribers shall be the first beneficiaries of any goody packages to come up anytime in the EBIAG ORGANISATION

Notice:

Please any enquiries should be made to 08087755117 and 08138410839 only and also to info@ebiag.com or ebiagmagazine@gmail.com.
For those who are interested in subscribing to EBIAG UPDATES, send message to any of the numbers or email addresses above. Our website www.ebiag.com is under reconstruction and it would be ready soon.
Thanks.

Sammy Hoe.
[/b][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Authors: You're Attracting Anti Spambot / Pictures From Akefest17 / Warriors And Gods. 'book 1 Of The Legend Of Ofi.'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.