Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members (3459 Views)

2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by Loonyy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
warajaina:
oya groundyansh
no be small sth person see for power hand........were be ur Ppa?
Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by Abidx22(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Loonyy: platoon one representing, last day on camp what has been ur experience so far?
r u in platoon 1?
Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by Loonyy(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2013
pls I need help with this. I was posted to phalga a skol in abuloma under UBE, after d normal registration @ d council n account opening, I leant we (ube Corpers) have to do extra registration with d UbE board @ mile 1, how true/reliable is dis information?
Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by njiaka(f): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Team rivers, pls I need address + advice about going to camp. Thanks
Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by njiaka(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Team rivers, pls I need address + advice about going to camp,and a good ppa. Thanks
Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by kayce911(f): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2014
Plz which batch did u serve ? Cos I served at Egberu too. What ur real name
chrysolite:
I'm sure you guys are winding up for Closing Ceremony. I hope to see some of you on Tuesday especially if you are posted to Oyigbo lg. To answer the quotations. If you are posted to Oyigbo you'll be entitled to 10k monthly by the state government. which is paid cumulatively at the end of your service year. As a personal opinion I think service in government schools is better especially if you are the type that want your spare time and less workload. If a private school pays 20k be sure you'll work yourself to the tune of that money. Also it's always better you are around a good number of corps members than to be isolated which is usually the case with private schools. I'm serving in Oyigbo local govt, Egberu to be precise but I started out with a private school...and the experience probably informed everything I said. there are good privste schools too like phcn staff school, afam. In all you guys should have fun...spend wisely and save. At least we'll be together till February when I wave good bye to Rivers. grin
Re: Rivers State 2013 Batch C Corp Members by brownkenny(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ifesinachi transport limited is ready to carry corpers to on this house to river state from Lagos. Pls if you are staying in Lagos and going to NYSC orientation camp in river state . Join us

Our office, 2/4 Ikorodu road Jibowu Lagos. Call 08029961517, 08057498852. Rivers let's go!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day.. Funny Redeployment Letter From A Corper.. Lolzz / Nysc Online Registration @KLASSIC CYBERCAFE at Ekpan/warri Axis / Download Corper's - Language Study App For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.