Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Unilever Future Leaders program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders program (9687 Views)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / Glaxosmithkline Gsk Future Leaders Programme / Unilever 2011 Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Unilever Future Leaders program by ednut1(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
was banned for posting dis
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by pearl25(f): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why were u banned?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
pearl25: Why were u banned?
by antispam bot, guess cos I put jst only link , it later reversed sha, hv u applied?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wrote the online test this afternoon, yet to get any feedback from them ....
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by nwanneka23: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
ojsamuel: Wrote the online test this afternoon, yet to get any feedback from them ....
Please what was the test like?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
nwanneka23:
Please what was the test like?
Numerical reasoning, SHL styled, twenty questions in twenty minutes.

PS: Applied for Finance Trainee, not sure if it's the same test for other fields but I reckon it is.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2013
The search engine can not find the current positions in the site. How were you guys able to apply?I am confused.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 2:08am On Nov 02, 2013
koyes: The search engine can not find the current positions in the site. How were you guys able to apply?I am confused.

When you click on search opening, make sure you change the country/location to Nigeria and then proceed. You will have 5 business functions to choose from
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2013
ojsamuel: Wrote the online test this afternoon, yet to get any feedback from them ....

Wow... Test sharp sharp!!??
Me I am still dealing with all the essays in their application... The stories are just too much gaskiya! This one na Electronic Interview!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2013
ojsamuel: Numerical reasoning, SHL styled, twenty questions in twenty minutes.

PS: Applied for Finance Trainee, not sure if it's the same test for other fields but I reckon it is.

Omo mhen... SHL questions?? Choi na to go begin jack wella
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ednut1(m): 4:29am On Nov 02, 2013
ikenna58:

Wow... Test sharp sharp!!??
Me I am still dealing with all the essays in their application... The stories are just too much gaskiya! This one na Electronic Interview!
guys dose eassys are sometin else, I stopped der
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by crustypearl: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2013
ojsamuel: Numerical reasoning, SHL styled, twenty questions in twenty minutes.

Hi, did u write their english test too or it was just numerical? Affter I filish the candiddate declaration it took me to the numerical page but I did not click on "go to practice tests" so I did not open the mumerical at all because my system battery was low ad if I had started I wouldn't have been able to finish but now when I check my candidate profile all it shows is that I have just the english pending. Someone pls tell me what to do o. I applied for hr.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2013
crustypearl:
Hi, did u write their english test too or it was just numerical? Affter I filish the candiddate declaration it took me to the numerical page but I did not click on "go to practice tests" so I did not open the mumerical at all because my system battery was low ad if I had started I wouldn't have been able to finish but now when I check my candidate profile all it shows is that I have just the english pending. Someone pls tell me what to do o. I applied for hr.
I wrote only the numerical(actually what I found)... What did you apply for? Me, Finance
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by crustypearl: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
ojsamuel: I wrote only the numerical(actually what I found)... What did you apply for? Me, Finance
on your candidate homepage does it show that you have any other assessment pending? I am reluctant to click on the english because I don't know if I am also to take thenumerical test alsoand I hope their system isn't showing that I took the numerical because I didn't. Do you have their contact no? Not on their website and no email addy either
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by gbokukueba(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2013
@Poster, it is called Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) wonder why you tagged it Management Trainee
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2013
crustypearl: on your candidate homepage does it show that you have any other assessment pending? I am reluctant to click on the english because I don't know if I am also to take thenumerical test alsoand I hope their system isn't showing that I took the numerical because I didn't. Do you have their contact no? Not on their website and no email addy either
Don't have any of their contacts. Just checked my application status, it's now 'under review'. And on clicking "online assessment test", this is what I saw:"You have completed all assessments that are required at this time. Thank you". So I don't know if there is still another assessment at a later time.

What did you apply for?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2013
gbokukueba: @Poster, it is called Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) wonder why you tagged it Management Trainee
True, I recommend @OP modifies it.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by crustypearl: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2013
ojsamuel: Don't have any of their contacts. Just checked my application status, it's now 'under review'. And on clicking "online assessment test", this is what I saw:"You have completed all assessments that are required at this time. Thank you". So I don't know if there is still another assessment at a later time.

What did you apply for?
hmmm. Ok. I applied for HR.guess it may only be the english pending then. I still need to confirm from other peeps that applied for HR though.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by senoraaquila(f): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2013
gbokukueba: @Poster, it is called Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) wonder why you tagged it Management Trainee

nawa for some peeps sha. u don't av to sound like u too sabi......go to this link and see for ursef. https://uflp.unilever.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25306&siteid=5448.
whether na management trainee or not, atleast u get what the op is saying.

ojsamuel:
True, I recommend @OP modifies it.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wow!!! So immediately after applying, the next page will proceed straight to the tests? Is that what you mean @ojsamuel?

I applied for HR but yet to complete the application..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
senora aquila:

nawa for some peeps sha. u don't av to sound like u too sabi......go to this link and see for ursef. https://uflp.unilever.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25306&siteid=5448.
whether na management trainee or not, atleast u get what the op is saying.

Well, I never wanted to comment before cos I thought the thread was meant for the Management Trainee applicants until I discovered Management Trainee wasn't even part of the departments listed on their website.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
ikenna58: Wow!!! So immediately after applying, the next page will proceed straight to the tests? Is that what you mean @ojsamuel?

I applied for HR but yet to complete the application..
Exactly! Although I logged out then to prepare and later did the test on the morrow.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
ojsamuel: Exactly! Although I logged out then to prepare and later did the test on the morrow.

Please was it only Numerical test u did?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by mambani: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
ednut1: guys dose eassys are sometin else, I stopped der
Pls what kind of essays were they asking for?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
ikenna58:

Please was it only Numerical test u did?
Yes
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by crustypearl: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ikenna pls complete ur app o so I can no if I am to do the numerical o abeg because I've not been able to reach d unilever recruitment team
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Shawnalex(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please, who knows how long it takes to make passport, National Id or drivers license? I have only Voters card and A̶̲̥̅♏ confused on how ae go about d whole tin.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by being(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Shawnalex: Please, who knows how long it takes to make passport, National Id or drivers license? I have only Voters card and A̶̲̥̅♏ confused on how ae go about d whole tin.
To get d national id. number,it takes just a day! Go to nimc website,fill their form, print and go to their office. D card itself may not b ready in a long while. But u'll b given a number and a slip instantly at their office!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Shawnalex: Please, who knows how long it takes to make passport, National Id or drivers license? I have only Voters card and A̶̲̥̅♏ confused on how ae go about d whole tin.

In owerri,i know someone that will get you an international passport in 48hours! i did mine in owerri
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 1:36am On Nov 03, 2013
crustypearl: @ikenna pls complete ur app o so I can no if I am to do the numerical o abeg because I've not been able to reach d unilever recruitment team

i just completed my application... it seems the Numerical test is for everyone because i was directed straight to the test page immediately. i have written the test; 20 questions in 20 minutes.. Thank God it went well. Maybe you should contact them and explain things
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by crustypearl: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2013
ikenna58:

i just completed my application... it seems the Numerical test is for everyone because i was directed straight to the test page immediately. i have written the test; 20 questions in 20 minutes.. Thank God it went well. Maybe you should contact them and explain things
Hmmm,I guess I have no other option than to contact them then. Do you have any other pending assessment like english to complete?

(1) (2) (3)

VETIVA Capital Management / 5 Reasons A Written Thank You Letter Can Land The Job / Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.