Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success (1405 Views)

Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by youthsanambra: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1CWlwJoR8

The Iroko of Ndi Igbo, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, a true Igbo leader who opened Ladipo market for Ndi Igbo when Fashola , Lagos State Governor closed the market because of the drainage that blocked behind the market then Lagos State Government close the market and task Igbo traders to pay over #300 million before the market can be opened again for them to trade. All the Igbo Governors went to beg but the Lagos State Government refuse till our great son an Igbo leader Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah went to pay the money from his pocket and market was immediately opened for our brothers and sisters traders in that market, so we give Kudos to Dr Ubah of Labour Party. He is Ekwueme Anambra. Vote Dr Pactrick Ifeanyi Ubah November 16th,

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by akpomeme(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
This amazing video should air in all local channels as advert...
Everybody branding this selfless man as unqualified yet he has the wisdom for looking for his people. God bless him!!!

I like the part wher Ada Obi said that Ifeanyi UBah does not need Anambra that Anambra needs Ifeanyi Ubah...

Bullseyes!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by akpomeme(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
God bless your candidacy !!

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by youthsanambra: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
hey beloved brothers and sisters,Anambra is our home and we all belives in the future,the future is here we are the ones to make it great,let us seat up we need to shine our eyes we dont need all this old men that has nothing to offer us,let us keep storries apart we all know that dr patrick Ifeanyi Ubah is the man we need in our State to make it great,,this great man has worn many awards to his self in nigeria and USA in leadership.Dr Ifeanyi Ubah who is training many Anambrarian in the University to enable them have a brither future,he has created many jobs for youths which seating goverment has not done,he is the youngest archiver so far,he said that he has made the money that now is the time to help and surport youths and people of anambra state.vote dr patrick ifeanyi ubah vote labour party for equal rights.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by anambrastate: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=EiXWaQEQ,,

since anambra was created ,ifeanyi ubah cried for anambra state pls vissit and like his official facebook page www.facebook.com/ifeanyiubahgovernor,see our our children has not pass through normal education,even peter even that was trained by the community said that education is not made for the poor,ngige has been there nothing to show in our educational system,what have we done to them see the schools in our state pls download the video pls,we need a change,let be honest with our selfs we need ifeanyi ubah peter obi said it before now,but he dnt want ifeanyi to open the evil things he did in our state so he is bringing his boy to cover him up,ngige has not done anything in the senate before now still has the got to come out again but has not been defending we his brothers and sisters just take a look at the schools in our state vote
dr ifeanyi ubah for change http://www.youtube.com/watchv=EiXWaQEQ.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by anambrastate: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mohammad Uma Adamu from Kaduna State

Ndi igbo say No to APC Boko Haram i

must confess i am Mohammad Uma Adamu

from Kaduna State i live here in the

nothern part of nigeria,i am a

cualtist of BOKO HARAM,we have many

big men and some politicians behind

the killing of nigerians,making youths

useless to the society,since Chris

Nwabueze Ngige joined us i mean our

party we told him that he must invole

in our activities,we made him the

Senator he is today,we told him that

any day he surport any body or people

that are not our members,that we will

take his life(we surpport or speak for

our members only),that is the reason

why he supported in the deporting of

Igbos in Lagos State,we have done many

bad things in Nigeria we have killed

many Igbo people in the North,we the

BOKO HARAM,we are part of it,dont kill

me i will talk more pls.Chris Ngige is

coming out for APC governorship

candidate beacuase we told him that we

want to take over Anambra State,we

agreed that ones we make him the

governor that we will rule Anambra

State,that we will make Anambra state

our easthern head quaters,we want to

use Dr Chris Ngige because people of

Anambra State belives him they see him

as there Christ(seviour)Ngige is

coming to Anambra(BOKO HARAM)State but

not to work but to do what we asked

him to do,he told us that he want to

be the governor so we told him that is

on one condition,that he has to pay us

back with making Anambra State the

head quater of our cualt(BOKO HARAM)if

you look well the party he entered is

a northern party of BOKO HARAM,Buhari

is their leader,that allways destroyes

christians(Igbos)life, property and

bussiness,see Lagos too,its only we in

the cault will know that, i am

confessing it out to the people

today......

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by Boss13: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ladipo was closed down because of sanitation problems and the traders were ONLY requested to clean the market and not pay money. Please stop dissemination false stories.

A man should be made a governor because he sends people to school. Better still, he should focus on his philanthropy agenda since it gives him joy to help people. We must not be politicians to make a difference and be recognize.

For me, if he wants to help Anambra he can still do so and not by being a governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by biafranqueen: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Come on guys this video is old and before he lost is company. Ubah owes not only banks but personal people billions upon billions, you people are not even ashamed to promote a known and celebrated debtor. embarassed Our state regardless of how slow Obi works is debt free, you people will really regret it. So you think this guy will not use our state funds to pay back what he owes. Why are we so gullible
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by biafranqueen: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Boss13: Ladipo was closed down because of sanitation problems and the traders were ONLY requested to clean the market and not pay money. Please stop dissemination false stories.

A man should be made a governor because he sends people to school. Better still, he should focus on his philanthropy agenda since it gives him joy to help people. We must not be politicians to make a difference and be recognize.

For me, if he wants to help Anambra he can still do so and not by being a governor.
Dalu thank you for trying to talk sense to people that are disillusioned by a man that has extravagantly wanted funds that put him in serious bankruptcy. This man could not last in business for a decade even though he had billions at his disposal. If any of you were to receive billions in loans I am sure you would still be running your company,unlike Ubah! Next they will come tell you how he paid for all his tout friends to get out of jail in China angry
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by akpomeme(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Does it matter if the video is new or old? It happened and it is a good deed... He equally paid for the deportation cost of illegally held Igbo people around the world. Paid legal fees and so on and so forth help their case. There is nothing that Ngige or OBi can say they have done for Anambrians on out of pocket basis. Is Ifeanyi UBah broke? No! Are afraid of his candidacy? Yes!!!

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by youthsanambra: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, by their fruit ,we shall know them,am from Nnewi, the man Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is developing his community Umu anuka, Otolo, Nnewi. He owns a lots of companies like Capital Oil and Gas,that employs over 3826 Anambrarians, building a Cathedral for Roman Catholic Church,paying school fees over 10,000 Children,helping over 16,000 Widows,under Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Foundations,donating to other all other churches Anglican churches and Pentecostal churches. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah touches many lives, distributing kerosene to the poor free of charge. He went to China Jail and Brought our brothers out paid their fine.Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a man of his word, his actions speaks louder than others in this contest, so lets vote Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah. Labour Party https://www.facebook.com/ifeanyiubahgovernor

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by akpomeme(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
youthsanambra: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, by their fruit ,we shall know them,am from Nnewi, the man Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is developing his community Umu anuka, Otolo, Nnewi. He owns a lots of companies like Capital Oil and Gas,that employs over 3826 Anambrarians, building a Cathedral for Roman Catholic Church,paying school fees over 10,000 Children,helping over 16,000 Widows,under Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Foundations,donating to other all other churches Anglican churches and Pentecostal churches. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah touches many lives, distributing kerosene to the poor free of charge. He went to China Jail and Brought our brothers out paid their fine.Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a man of his word, his actions speaks louder than others in this contest, so lets vote Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah. Labour Party https://www.facebook.com/ifeanyiubahgovernor

Can Adaobi/ Obiano plus Ngige boast of out of pocket efforts for their communities ...
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by youthsanambra: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2013
ngige cant do any good thing for we anambrarians or obiano
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2013
Ladipo market was closed for environmental sanitation reasons like other markets, companies , religious places and private houses in lagos. Governor Rochas Okorocha is the only Gov from the South-East that physically accompany fashola to the market to ascertain the situation of things and meet with the traders after which the market was opened 3days later. We all watched it on AIT. all the sincere traders in ladipo can truely confirm this. I cant confirm or deny if Chief Ifeanyi Ubah played any major role on the issue but it is wrong for anybody to single-handed claim a Hero on the Ladipo issue because people like Ohanaeze, Aregbesola, Aka-ikenga, Okorocha, market leaders, civil societies, political leaders and even LASG officials tried their best towards the speedy resolution of the issue.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by youthsanambra: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
ifeanyi ubah was the man who paid the money the lagos state ask the ladikpo guys to pay,
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by ak47mann(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
youthsanambra: ifeanyi ubah was the man who paid the money the lagos state ask the ladikpo guys to pay,
Change that user name of urs,is a slap on da face of homo-sapiens like me,we dnt walk with four legs cool
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by ak47mann(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
ifeanyi Ubah is my second choice he has lifted a lot of my people out of poverty,he does not close road and throw big party while the poor stand at the corner side and watched,that mentality is a wicked act,what is the point acquiring wealth if you are going to use it to oppress the poor and throw big family party with titles here and there?

Ifeanyi UBA is my second choice but i know he will not win this election.. cool
Re: Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success by youthsanambra: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
ifeanyi ubah is the man

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: I’m Under Pressure To Run - Jonathan / Human Rights Commission Lied, They Took Bribe From My Husband - Mrs Clara Chime. / The Politics Of General Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.