Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) (84218 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders program / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Unilever Nigeria Plc - Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.

We're one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, in one of the fastest-moving and demanding industries around. Our brands are a familiar part of daily life for millions. And each and every one of them brings bigger, more complicated challenges. How can our products make people healthier? How can we help people feel better about themselves? How do we enhance the environment and communities around us? How can we improve the lives of people everywhere? As a graduate trainee, this will mean challenge, freedom and responsibility like you'd never believe.

Openings for:

1. Brand Building Executives

2. Customer Development Executives

3. Human Resource Executive

4. Supply Chain Executive

5. Finance Executive

https://uflp.unilever.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25306&siteid=5448
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
When I just saw the many, many questionnaire and *essay writing* on the application, I vex close the browser..

Can't they just accept CV and data's? Haba.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by monomex: 1:03am On Nov 02, 2013
davide470: When I just saw the many, many questionnaire and *essay writing* on the application, I vex close the browser..

Lolz...me too.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 1:27am On Nov 02, 2013
lolzz.... This their job application is like having an Electronic Interview!!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by dexter004: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2013
@David470- I see you 'everywhere' lols. Nice to know you're still observing NYSC and you're this pro-active in your job search. Heads up.
Those are competency based questions/situational judgement questions you saw on the recruitment portal, and am pretty sure you all understand the aim. Now imagine 300 applicants submitting apps, as a recruiter, you'll most likely end up seeing repetitions in idea, thoughts & answers. Your success in this type of applications, mind you, same applies to oral interviews, would be your ability to come out different/unique in your answers & thought process. To the dismay of most recruiters, this is rarely the case, every applicant sounding/echoing off the last like some bot. Advice- do extensive research before answering such questions, & best you run your answers/thoughts via multiple opinions- &if you can get an experienced recruiter/senior official in the company you're applying to review your answers or discuss the goals & emphasized priorities/values of the coy, you've struck gold. Success in your search!

4 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
dexter004: @David470- I see you 'everywhere' lols. Nice to know you're still observing NYSC and you're this pro-active in your job search. Heads up.
Thanks bro, Its needful.. Best wishes to you too

dexter004: Those are competency based questions/situational judgement questions you saw on the recruitment portal, and am pretty sure you all understand the aim. Now imagine 300 applicants submitting apps, as a recruiter, you'll most likely end up seeing repetitions in idea, thoughts & answers. Your success in this type of applications, mind you, same applies to oral interviews, would be your ability to come out different/unique in your answers & thought process. To the dismay of most recruiters, this is rarely the case, every applicant sounding/echoing off the last like some bot. Advice- do extensive research before answering such questions, & best you run your answers/thoughts via multiple opinions- &if you can get an experienced recruiter/senior official in the company you're applying to review your answers or discuss the goals & emphasized priorities/values of the coy, you've struck gold. Success in your search!
Okay, thanks for the heads up.. Let me then take my time to answer those questions.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Built2last: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
davide470: When I just saw the many, many questionnaire and *essay writing* on the application, I vex close the browser..

You are suffering from two things. either laziness or you are a dullard. which is more expensive. being a liability to everyone arround you or applying your brain to get a job and be independent.

your type will prefer to pay money to be hired. sorry

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by afm4ever(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by sharpman1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2013

Lazy applicant. You want a good job and you don't want the stress of filling out application forms and writing essays.

What sort of graduates are we producing in Nigeria? No wonder most of them are unemployable.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Fazhy: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2013

That is where the screening begins.

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Built2last:

You are suffering from two things. either laziness or you are a dullard. which is more expensive. being a liability to everyone arround you or applying your brain to get a job and be independent.

Why does his opinion pain u so much, dullard? I think u are the dull one for rushing to conclusion and calling someone names on inconsequential issues.

13 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
It is well.

Do this people really employ the ordinary citizen?... Just asking...

I wish all the applicants well... God will surprise you all. Where you least expected you will be lifted up.

Prayer is the key and not giving up.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
sharp man:

Lazy applicant. You want a good job and you don't want the stress of filling out application forms and writing essays.

What sort of graduates are we producing in Nigeria? No wonder most of them are unemployable.

Bill Gates -'I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.'

Some of you ehn, he's brought "unemployable graduates" into it already. I wonder how many headaches you'd be getting a month.

11 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2013

Lol. I understand your frustrations jare...

Too many questions abi?... Perhaps they need hardworking people
Perhaps they need to easily filter people
Perhaps all na sham
Perhaps your application would be the best
Perhaps you will get this job as God is trying to test your diligence.

Just go through it and try to fill it up and apply and pray. Its well with you.

8 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by linearity: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2013

Another lazy one screened out, making the selection process more easier for the serious one and increasing the percentage of people who got hired versus those who completed the application process.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by clnzo: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Promhize:

Why does his opinion pain u so much, dullard? I think u are the dull one for rushing to conclusion and calling someone names on inconsequential issues.
I wonder y oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by 1forall: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
sharp man: What sort of graduates are we producing in Nigeria? No wonder most of them are unemployable.

In the current situation where job seekers are so much more than the jobs available you would expect job candidates to understand that it's only normal for employers to create more levels of screening.

Promhize: Why does his opinion pain u so much, dullard? I think u are the dull one for rushing to conclusion and calling someone names on inconsequential issues.

Actually, not. It appears you're the dull one here as you can't recognise truth even when it's staring you right in the face.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello? Are you guys here to apply or to cast aspersions on a gentle fellow with a huge sense of humour?
Someone just jokingly (That doesn't mean he is not gonna complete d application) said he paused his application process when he saw the essay part during his application, and all you guys could do was to blow it out of proportion... Nawa o.

4 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Built2last:

Can't just stop laughing at this. Sorry Sir if I hurt your feelings but what am actually doing as a corps member right now is more than your Job description (fact),
And btw, who took this to FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Anyways, my application status still reads 'under review' after successfully doing the online tests yesternight.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
sharp man:

ASUU infested graduates bros seeking for goodluck in all Job applications!!.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ajoskele(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Built2last:

Who is this??.When resort to hurling insults at people when they air their views..It's either U r suffering from inferiority complex or U just wish to type gibberish to cover space.Afterall,that's what the FOUNDING FATHER of Nairaland wants...TRAFFIC!!

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ajoskele(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Built2last:

Who is this??.When U resort to hurling insults at people when they air their views..It's either U r suffering from inferiority complex or U just wish to type gibberish to cover space.Afterall,that's what the FOUNDING FATHER of Nairaland wants...TRAFFIC!!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
1forall:

In the current situation where job seekers are so much more than the jobs available you would expect job candidates to understand that it's only normal for employers to create more levels of screening.

Actually, not. It appears you're the dull one here as you can't recognise truth even when it's staring you right in the face.

Ok, now go fill ur application form.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by sharpman1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Promhize:

Bill Gates -'I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.'

Some of you ehn, he's brought "unemployable graduates" into it already. I wonder how many headaches you'd be getting a month.

If you believe that then you are deceiving yourself. Bill Gates will choose a smart person rather than lazy person. Even Bill Gates himself is not lazy.

The point is, if you want a job, be ready to fill forms, answer questions and write essays.

Lazy applicant!!!!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by chemicstein: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Plz are corpers eligible to apply....am curently serving in lag
davide470:
Can't just stop laughing at this. Sorry Sir if I hurt your feelings but what am actually doing as a corps member right now is more than your Job description (fact),
And btw, who took this to FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by sleekch1c(f): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: Anyways, my application status still reads 'under review' after successfully doing the online tests yesternight.

Same with me....God is in control
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
chemicstein: Plz are corpers eligible to apply....am curently serving in lag
Don't think they need to tell u that bro. Application is free.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Xtaceeey: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2013

Is ds wat d OP did nd dey r all castigatin him? 4heaven's sake, I cud b in a bus, jst saw d advert, nd jst click on2apply nd on findin dat it involves a lot of processes lyk essay, I cud jst be vexed nd close d browser, dats nt 2say I wunt apply? Dts jst sayin ds nt d ryt time 2apply (in a bus). D OP cud b in such situatn den, wch one be many many unemployable talk 4here?

All d ones wey una (hardworkin graduates) don apply, hw many jobs una don land? D ones wey no evn apply naim dey dey choose.. SMH 4all of una I swear!!!

5 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
So one person's comment has resulted into misunderstanding... Really, there is no point condemning anyone. the guy has just aired his opinion about the whole thing and he never said that he wouldnt apply or that the application is so difficult or impossible!
I suggest you devote more time thinking of how to succeed rather than bothering yourself over someone else's post!
Truth be told, what is the essence of all those essays when they will still conduct and interview and perhaps same questions will be asked!!?

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by anonimi: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2013

Can't they just accept CV and data's?
Haba.

I hope you are simply joking
Otherwise you can look for a company that will "just accept CV and data's" so long as you are also ready to accept peanuts as your salary at the end of the month with no prospects of growth in your career.
Those are the types of company that will "just accept CV and data's".
QED!

Your Choice!!
Your Consequence!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
You all should leave that guy alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.