Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (5032 Views)

Complaint About Akin Alabi / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2013
HELLO NAIRALANDERS
HAVE A CHAT WITH THE OTUNBA
P.S : DONT BRING UR NAIRA BET OR FINANCIAL PROBLEM HERE PLS....
Have a nice chat
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Polio: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Nairabet ... Over to you lot!
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by kevoh(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Lol... Monsuru, so tay you come open special thread on top the matter. Oya, Mr. Akin Alabi over to you! Make una credit the boy sharp sharp abeg!
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2013
kevoh: Lol... Monsuru, so tay you come open special thread on top the matter. Oya, Mr. Akin Alabi over to you! Make una credit the boy sharp sharp abeg!
mehn....na frustration make me open d thread oh....jst few days wae i take rest from p.o.b....once i get my cash...mehn na back to p.o.b oh

1 Like

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by phemsie(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2013
don't worry ur acct will be credited. i work with nairabet. i guess it has to do with the bank transfer.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by betfair(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2013
I wonder why people waste so much energy on 9ja bookies when you could just invest on [url]9jagold.com[/url] and allow them to trade for you, bear all the risk and remit proceeds to your PM account every single day....
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2013
phemsie: don't worry ur acct will be credited. i work with nairabet. i guess it has to do with the bank transfer.
mehn....i jst weak 4 here oh.....i nid dat cash badly.....pls work on it fast
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by jasper7(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Sometimes things like these happen.the worst is Naira.stake. nobody shud near them. They chopped over 150k of my hard earned money. Foreign bookies are the only way forward. Rubbish!
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: This naija bookmakers are all the same: from merrybet to 1960bet. They are all out to swindle punters of their hard earn money. All of them (all naija bm) put together can't even hold candle up for ladbrokes, not to talk of bet365.

All they are after is only them winning. Once you win, it becomes a problem to them. They either don't credit you or refuse to pay into your account.

They have poor odds, bad management, useless website interface, their customer service is as useless as the "ay" in okay.

Naijabookies are the only bookies that doesn't respond to customer emails. There CC line is not always available, even if its available, there's no one to pick it.

Punters using naija bookie, we need to stand against them and move on to foreign bookies.
Planetofbet, ladbrokes and williamhill amongst others are reputable foreign bookie with little or no verification. Some just need a chat with their cc and u are verified.

#9jabookiesmustgo
true talk bro
once i get my cash....na straight back to my p.o.b acct....
Even their inplay market sucks
No hockey, no BB
jst tennis nd soccer
whereas forreign bookies are offering them live on their site

when they discover u're hitting them with one market...they will remove that particular market

"IF U ARE USING MERRY OR NAIRA OR 1960 BET....TRUST ME U CNT SUCCEED....U WIL ONLY BE DEPOSITING EVERY WEEK.....talking from xperience......
I was lucky i won this 30k....but to pay na im be wahala nw oh
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2013
jasper7: Sometimes things like these happen.the worst is Naira.stake. nobody shud near them. They chopped over 150k of my hard earned money. Foreign bookies are the only way forward. Rubbish!
NA DAT NAIRA STAKE WORST PASS
....all Naija bookies are nonsense
pls beware!!!
U cnt succeed if u're trading with them
FOREIGN BOOKIES IS DA WAY FOWARD
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by sexymonkey(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2013
monsuru560: NA DAT NAIRA STAKE WORST PASS
....all Naija bookies are nonsense
pls beware!!!
U cnt succeed if u're trading with them
FOREIGN BOOKIES IS DA WAY FOWARD
I've always thought of that. I made over 15dolls on p.o.b in less than 3hours but no gain on merrybet since august.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by koretlinkz: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2013
All these Naija Bookies don too use bank transfer issues as excuse for delay in funding, for christ sake, why can't they incorporate the use of e-currencies like P M, Webmoney or even Ego pay... i think with the brand of new exchangers we now have in 9ja, Truexgold, instantgold, standardgoldng etc... these exchangers are relaible and i belief they are capable of handling any withdrawal, since the buyers also get such e-currency from them.

I'm saying this b'cos my withdrawal has never taken more than 15 mins, when i withdraw from planet of bets. And this is the truth, And when i sell the funds to an exchanger here in nigeria, they credit my account the same day.

Naija bookies are not scammers, i believe the problem is that they are so stingy that they don't have enough working force, you can't expect 3 or 4 staff to process a withdrawal of about 5000 people in 3 days, it's not done.

So my humble advice is that they embrace these e-currencies, integrate it into their sites and then employ the services of an ethical hacker to checkmate any API leakage or security threats... with e-currencies third party payments can be automated via API. I'm a guru in this, interested bookies can seek my services. It won't cost much. koretlinkz AT gmail.com

#Myadviceto9jaBookies
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2013
^^^TRUE TALK....BT DAE ARE XO XO STINGY.....scam bookies
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2013
sexymonkey: I've always thought of that. I made over 15dolls on p.o.b in less than 3hours but no gain on merrybet since august.
i said it....
U CNT SUCCEED WITH NAIRA BET OR MERRY BET....
Newbies pls beware
u wil jst be funding every week with ur hard earned cash
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by koretlinkz: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2013
LASUITES: i said it....
U CNT SUCCEED WITH NAIRA BET OR MERRY BET....
Newbies pls beware
u wil jst be funding every week with ur hard earned cash

perhaps ju ju is involved.... little wonder na only one game dey comot my guy games.... almost 7 at a stretch... why always one.

#guysUNAnothinkAM
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by unclenna(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: This naija bookmakers are all the same: from merrybet to 1960bet. They are all out to swindle punters of their hard earn money. All of them (all naija bm) put together can't even hold candle up for ladbrokes, not to talk of bet365.

All they are after is only them winning. Once you win, it becomes a problem to them. They either don't credit you or refuse to pay into your account.

They have poor odds, bad management, useless website interface, their customer service is as useless as the "ay" in okay.

Naijabookies are the only bookies that doesn't respond to customer emails. There CC line is not always available, even if its available, there's no one to pick it.

Punters using naija bookie, we need to stand against them and move on to foreign bookies.
Planetofbet, ladbrokes and williamhill amongst others are reputable foreign bookie with little or no verification. Some just need a chat with their cc and u are verified.

#9jabookiesmustgo

bROTHER, these your accusation na false........I use naira. bet for my binary option while I use naira.stake for sports betting. I have not had issue with them and the last time I send naira. stake customer service mail the issue was resolve ASAP......When it comes to sports betting I have been in it for long and I have used foreign bookies too.....Sort yourself with them and stop killing people's business.
I told you to sort yourself out with them. Thank GOD you are coming to your senses.....@Fustration
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2013
koretlinkz:

perhaps ju ju is involved.... little wonder na only one game dey comot my guy games.... almost 7 at a stretch... why always one.

#guysUNAnothinkAM
mehn na strong africa juju oh
d 1st time i use p.o.b...,mehn...i maked over $400+ with just $25 in two weeks
bt naira bet na give 1 nd collect 5...

#NAIRA BET PLS CREDIT MY BANK ACCOUNT OH....AM BEGGING...ON TO MY MONEY OH.....dnt evn knw wat mak me leave p.o.b for this scam site
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2013
-
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: look don't provoke me okay. My money has been trapped for 4 days now. Have sent over 30 mails no response. I call them they don't pick. And you are here talking rubbish. I can see you are there relative. Is you don't keep shut thunder will strike you dead.

Am I the only one complaining. How can I win a bet for 4 days and I wasn't credited and one fool will come here to support the bookie
ASK AM WHETHER NA IM PAPA MONEY u STAKE With
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
_
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
-
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: block head, whom are we gonna sort with. They don't reply mails or pick calls. Mumu punter supporting bookmakers

Act your age and not the size of your p.e. nis by keeping shut
DNT MIND D IIIDIOT
U EVN AV D TIME TO QUOTE THE BASSSTARDDD

MY 30K IS @ STAKE ND HE IS TALKING RUBBISH
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by unclenna(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
LASUITES: DNT MIND D IIIDIOT
U EVN AV D TIME TO QUOTE THE BASSSTARDDD

MY 30K IS @ STAKE ND HE IS TALKING RUBBISH
I hv passed this level...no time with people like you.
akraym: as if you are the only 1 punting.

I use ladbrokes too and have never had cause to open a thread against because they treat me fairly.

If there cc pick calls or reply email or perhaps resolve my issue I won't be here.

I started merrybet with 13k. I lost 10k left with 3k. I bet with 3k to win 7k. Now I won and they refuse to credit my account. So I should keep quiet. When I lost 10k to them did I complain.

So I should be working for merrybet abi. And u say you've been in betting system for a while. So if its you, you will let the issue die down abi

I dnt blame you. Its because your parent feed you. So u don't money is hard to come bye.

Take a look at how so many people are relating their experience. So because u haven't fallen victim now means we are all lying.

I pray you will be next and see how frustrating it is
am not related to any of them but merrybet just replied sb who complained in one thread. Moreover am not saying u are lying....I always advice pple in forex n betting to always use cash they r able to lose ....never borrow cash to place bet or trade forex
LASUITES: ASK AM WHETHER NA IM PAPA MONEY u STAKE With
LASUITES: ASK AM WHETHER NA IM PAPA MONEY u STAKE With
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
monsuru560: Hello nairalanders
I made a withdrawal request of 30k since 3 days ago...till now have not seen any bank alert on my phone
whats is happening to naira bet this days
Beware of them oh!!!
That d reason foreign bookies remain d best for me!

Monsuru560, thank you for your complaint.

I know you enjoying rubbishing our name. You know for sure that it is easier to contact the customer service team by live chat, email or phone number than through this.

Even the football betting thread, I pop in like 10 times a day to monitor things. You did not mention anything there. You know we are no scam. You absolutely know that.

Back to the issue.

Yes you made a payout of N30,000 YESTERDAY (and not the 3 days you lied stated above)

We have never hidden it that our withdrawal takes 2 working days maximum. It is usually less but we categorically say 2 working days to have ample time to deal with any bank transfer delay.

TWO WORKING DAYS FROM YESTERDAY (THURSDAY) IS MONDAY.

I have no problem with you going to a foreign bookie. It is your money and you have the right.

My problem is that opening a thread to lie and tarnish our name for doing NOTHING WRONG is grotesquely unfair.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by tenzino: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
NA WA O! @ Monsuru did you just hear that.... guys we need to be proud of these our bookies in Nija o o.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: Once you win, it becomes a problem to them. They either don't credit you or refuse to pay into your account.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

If we refuse to credit people do you think we will still be in business? Millions of bets processed monthly and we refuse to credit them?

Please make your point without lies.

akraym:

More and more lies.

At , ALL emails are responded to. No one is left unattended to.

Even after we sort the issue, we send out another email to ask you to let you know if you are satisfied.

Our phone lines are available during working hours. We have a dedicated call center. The number is 0700NAIRABET. That is 070062472238.

Very soon, we will start running a 24 hour call center.

Please stop the lies.

1 Like

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
koretlinkz: i believe the problem is that they are so stingy that they don't have enough working force, you can't expect 3 or 4 staff to process a withdrawal of about 5000 people in 3 days, it's not done.

How do you know our staff strenght? grin

Our customer service department only has over 20 people. My broda, na wah o.

Most of our payout is done online.

This Monsuru payout has actually been treated electronically. It is however hanging between our bank and his. That is the reason we say 2 days to cater for such delays.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: look don't provoke me okay. My money has been trapped for 4 days now. Have sent over 30 mails no response. I call them they don't pick. And you are here talking rubbish. I can see you are there relative. Is you don't keep shut thunder will strike you dead.

Am I the only one complaining. How can I win a bet for 4 days and I wasn't credited and one fool will come here to support the bookie

I'm sure that is not NairaBET though.

We respond to all our mails. ALL OF THEM.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by koretlinkz: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
akinalabi:

How do you know our staff strenght? grin

Our customer service department only has over 20 people. My broda, na wah o.

Most of our payout is done online.

This Monsuru payout has actually been treated electronically. It is however hanging between our bank and his. That is the reason we say 2 days to cater for such details.

i see my broda... comment retracted.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: All of them (all naija bm) put together can't even hold candle up for ladbrokes, not to talk of bet365.

I dont think any African bookmaker has ever claimed to be near the likes of ladbrokes or bet365. Come on. I read recently that bet365 upgraded their servers and spent £65m shocked

That alone, I go sell NairaBET. grin

Ladbrokes has been in this business for a century. We are smaller and I am not ashamed to admit it. It is like comparing Jumia to Amazon.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
@OGA ALABI....NO VEX 2much oh
Frustration led me into creating this thread....i war so much in need of that cash....but anyway...tinx are alright nw....
I AV A QUESTION 4 U ON NAIRA BET MObile site...
Can i go on??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sure Of The SUREST Picks / First Private Refinery To Kick Off In Aguleri, Anambra State / How To Open A Usa Bank Account In Nigeria And Verify Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.