Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9786 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
Deha:
There is alwaz a first to everything bro...Sometimes,we seek the Right Things through the Wrong Way,and thats why we dont get the results we desire...
You might be truthfully seeking God,but you are doing it through the Wrong way..Thats What i was trying to tell u,but u thought i was making fun of You....
But i can tell You this though,When You are TOTALLY DETACHED,You don't even need to seek God,God will come to You...
A heart/soul full of creatures{the world} is empty of God..But a soul empty of creatures is bound to be full of God..This is because God is pure and Holy.
Your Soul is like Your eyez..Your eyez only Work properly When it is not in hurt..Imagine a scenario where sand or dirt enters ur eye,for that mean time,u wont c clearly..
Thats how the soul is..Once ur soul is filled with creatures{worldly tinz},it is conformed and does not see clearly..It is only when your soul is totally detached of creatures that it can see clearly,and thats the only time it can come in union with its origin{God}......
Thats why i tell u,once u are Totally Detached,and With this ur zeal to know God,God is bound to come to You....Goodluck.

I know God. I am the microcosm part God.....we are all one infinite mind.

Those are what I decipher from Ifa. Cheers bro
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Deha:
So,who fed you this one?
So,which bible said this?
I will have to stop here though..I Wont encourage you to keep damaging yourself{soul} with the Words you say{type}...You seem to Know all,yet ur knowledge is full of confusion Within yourself..and that is because,you dont have God in you....But i have told you the way.......
When You get to the Stage of Truthfulness in God,no human doctrine or writing will make you waiver or start doubting yourself in God...Dont bother to quote this post though,i have unfollowed the Thread!

The bold expose you mr. You are a baby christian who read only pastor words.

Nobody fed me....I can grow myself....nobody tell the sun when to come, I can study for knowledge at will. Everything I wrote there is in the bible; your bible. It unfortunately you dont want the truth so you had to run away when it face you.

It is said that the fox pretend to kill the chicken. Now you have been eating.....you dont need to ignore the thread because we learn from each other. I learnt how to wave strong rebut from ya. Lol.

All the same, I love you as my brother. Continue studying and making yourself strong. Cheers man
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

What a brilliant reply. You na boss o. I expect the dude to come back to say, "folykaze does not understand the bible"lol

I should have hold my breathe and let him dance to the tone of ignorance. The guy don run na. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind: @macof n folykaze. Thanks for your replies, this IFA stuff looks really fascinating. Most of us who are yorubas don't even know a dime about it. I'll try to read more on it myself.

So you Yoruba? Omo oduduwa na wa o.

Yeah as an atheist, I know most of my pals will hate my take on spirituality especially Orisa and Abalaye practices. I dont give a damn what people think though. So people can say anything....I am good be tag as spiritual atheist. I was ashamed of myself when my African American friend bashed me for not having knowledge about my culture and ancestral spirituality. It so glaring most atheist on this forum do not got shame.....joel jola called them white man slave who embrace everything western world paint from darwins to buddhism. It a shame for person to defend buddhism when I debate him but cant say anything about Chi (deity of Igbo). It a shame for person like LB who cant say anything about Oborowe but can defend buddhism and Darwin till last point. It is a shame on me too if I cant promote my ancestral heritage. I had to keep the shame to myself in full acceptance to learn one or two things about my history and culture. She came to Nigeria last year where we had chance to talk about Ifa and Orisa. She explained spirituality and it relation with science to me. I took that as words but realised she was saying reasonable thing when I congregate with Ijo-Orunmila in lagos. I asked questions, try to tempt Awo and heard many patakis. This is where I took interest about Ifa.

Ifa, a sophisticated and complex geomantic divinatory tool. Ifa is an ancient monument where the Culture of the Yoruba people is encapsulated enthroned and entombed. It is much more than Geomancy in that it is not only divinatory, it also embodies the Beliefs, Religion, History, Sociology and Ecology of the people. It therefore diagnoses, treats, adjudicates, arbitrates, guides, advises, instructs, teaches, explains as well attempts to unravel the mystery of existence in this world. A group of sixteen Ikin, commonly known as sacred palm nuts, which are used to create binary data.........

Microprocessor Assembly Code is written in Hexadecimal (base 16)

Ifa is an ancient sacred science that has been passed down generationally for thousands of years. Ifa is a science of divination – a means of communication and interaction with the unseen, spiritual world. Through the practice of Ifa we can see what cannot be seen – in the past, present, and future – and thus diagnose problems that are beyond our scope. We do not need to separate science from spirituality in order to uphold the materialist power structure. Science is the profound source of spirituality.

I understand most of us dont know much about it. Ifa works with awo (esoterism). Those initiated are entitled to have full knowledge about it. But since I am still with my parents, I need to hold some peace till im out for my initiation. I just want to know it.

There are some threads about it which you can read from.

https://www.nairaland.com/1477407/ifa-ifa-practice-it-religion

https://www.nairaland.com/1486568/plain-concept-eledumare-orisas-reality

https://www.nairaland.com/48078/ifa-orisa-religion-true-identity

https://www.nairaland.com/1463158/aborisa-yoruba-religion

Ori wa a gbe wa o. Ase

1 Like

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by manutdadex(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

But he threaten to punish us for exercising our freewill
This day I call the heavens and the
earth as witnesses against you that I
have set before you life and death,
blessings and curses. Now choose
life, so that you and your children
may live...mayb u will understnd beta...if ur father gave u two options and offer one as his prefered or best option for you and choose wrong wont there be consequences
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by manutdadex(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The bold expose you mr. You are a baby christian who read only pastor words.

Nobody fed me....I can grow myself....nobody tell the sun when to come, I can study for knowledge at will. Everything I wrote there is in the bible; your bible. It unfortunately you dont want the truth so you had to run away when it face you.

It is said that the fox pretend to kill the chicken. Now you have been eating.....you dont need to ignore the thread because we learn from each other. I learnt how to wave strong rebut from ya. Lol.

All the same, I love you as my brother. Continue studying and making yourself strong. Cheers man
......sowi where in the bible o? Pls tell us
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So you Yoruba? Omo oduduwa na wa o.

Yeah as an atheist, I know most of my pals will hate my take on spirituality especially Orisa and Abalaye practices. I dont give a damn what people think though. So people can say anything....I am good be tag as spiritual atheist. I was ashamed of myself when my African American friend bashed me for not having knowledge about my culture and ancestral spirituality. It so glaring most atheist on this forum do not got shame.....joel jola called them white man slave who embrace everything western world paint from darwins to buddhism. It a shame for person to defend buddhism when I debate him but cant say anything about Chi (deity of Igbo). It a shame for person like LB who cant say anything about Oborowe but can defend buddhism and Darwin till last point. It is a shame on me too if I cant promote my ancestral heritage. I had to keep the shame to myself in full acceptance to learn one or two things about my history and culture. She came to Nigeria last year where we had chance to talk about Ifa and Orisa. She explained spirituality and it relation with science to me. I took that as words but realised she was saying reasonable thing when I congregate with Ijo-Orunmila in lagos. I asked questions, try to tempt Awo and heard many patakis. This is where I took interest about Ifa.

Ifa, a sophisticated and complex geomantic divinatory tool. Ifa is an ancient monument where the Culture of the Yoruba people is encapsulated enthroned and entombed. It is much more than Geomancy in that it is not only divinatory, it also embodies the Beliefs, Religion, History, Sociology and Ecology of the people. It therefore diagnoses, treats, adjudicates, arbitrates, guides, advises, instructs, teaches, explains as well attempts to unravel the mystery of existence in this world. A group of sixteen Ikin, commonly known as sacred palm nuts, which are used to create binary data.........

Microprocessor Assembly Code is written in Hexadecimal (base 16)

Ifa is an ancient sacred science that has been passed down generationally for thousands of years. Ifa is a science of divination – a means of communication and interaction with the unseen, spiritual world. Through the practice of Ifa we can see what cannot be seen – in the past, present, and future – and thus diagnose problems that are beyond our scope. We do not need to separate science from spirituality in order to uphold the materialist power structure. Science is the profound source of spirituality.

I understand most of us dont know much about it. Ifa works with awo (esoterism). Those initiated are entitled to have full knowledge about it. But since I am still with my parents, I need to hold some peace till im out for my initiation. I just want to know it.

There are some threads about it which you can read from.

https://www.nairaland.com/1477407/ifa-ifa-practice-it-religion

https://www.nairaland.com/1486568/plain-concept-eledumare-orisas-reality

https://www.nairaland.com/48078/ifa-orisa-religion-true-identity

https://www.nairaland.com/1463158/aborisa-yoruba-religion

Ori wa a gbe wa o. Ase

Thanks bro. I'll check out the threads.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
manutdadex: This day I call the heavens and the
earth as witnesses against you that I
have set before you life and death,
blessings and curses. Now choose
life, so that you and your children
may live...mayb u will understnd beta...if ur father gave u two options and offer one as his prefered or best option for you and choose wrong wont there be consequences

My father is human which can be good or bad to me because either of us are not perfect. God is not human so your analogy is flaw. Next try
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
manutdadex: ......sowi where in the bible o? Pls tell us

what is your own case? I dont understand your query pls rephrase.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Deha:
Imagine a scenario whereby everyone knows What tomorrow will be!!
Imagine living a life without hope!! Would u still call that life?

I wish I was a Babalawo,
I wish to understand my Ori better

that's what Ifa is about, helping humans to understand their Ori

Do u even know wat Ori is about?
Or who Ori is?

Orunmila knows Ori better than anyone, and is present when u chose ur destiny, What happens when u have a bad Ori, or Aren't walking in line with ur destiny?

This is wat Ifa prevents.

In all honesty Hope is a worthless feeling, where destiny and karma exist Hope cannot change anything.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Deha:
So,who fed you this one?
So,which bible said this? I will have to stop here though..I Wont encourage you to keep damaging yourself{soul} with the Words you say{type}...You seem to Know all,yet ur knowledge is full of confusion Within yourself..and that is because,you dont have God in you....But i have told you the way.......
When You get to the Stage of Truthfulness in God,no human doctrine or writing will make you waiver or start doubting yourself in God...Dont bother to quote this post though,i have unfollowed the Thread!

The bolded proves that the Bible is worthless in spirituality.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by lastchild: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Johnokon:
Dear Foly. Your situation and predicament is precarious
I saw ur mail notification,dat mail is dormant,reach me on this timitaf9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / What If My Mother Is Really A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.