Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9778 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

He owes u no explanation and he aint proving nada. grin

U need to know first that it's not about you. Life doesn't revolve around u. So, don't sit there expecting God to perfom one magic to save you when the word is right there at your doorstop.

In your case, knowledge is the stumbling block. You look but you can't see.

What more should I look for.....foolishness?

The proverb ask the search of knowledge, wisdom and insight.

The name of God mean I shall prove to be who I shall be.

You want me to close down on reconvert? Then I will hold ya responsible on judgement day. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

face to face?? shocked

Am human like Moses. Even God promised this.

Ajibam:

am a male.... angry

male? The devil is a liar. Faint
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Is that too much to ask? His eternity is at stake

As if Moses is humanoid
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

*faint*

Am not a good man?

I did all thats necessary for 18yrs but everything was failure. I wish in my heart to see God but cant see him....

Have tried my best, let him do his token too. At least appear to me face to face

All these is self righteousness. U can't save urself, only God can save u.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

What more should I look for.....foolishness?

The proverb ask the search of knowledge, wisdom and insight.

The name of God mean I shall prove to be who I shall be.

You want me to close down on reconvert? Then I will hold ya responsible on judgement day. Lol

You are certainly enjoying the attention.

Continue seeking...u shall find. grin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

As if Moses is humanoid

Lol, moses was humble and meek. We both and several other millions have haughty spirits
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, what is God waiting for
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

I wasn't mocking bro. I asked a straightforward question. Did it take 23 years before he appeared to you?

the level of our commitment matters.
what's the proof that those 23years,you are serving the real God...you might be a "just Christian ".
maybe that's y you didn't encounter him all those years..

another thing is that I don't know if you desire to know him all those years or you are just a Christian because you are born In a Christian home ...

and it might be your location,, being at the wrong place...

back to your question,,
it doesn't take much time,because he saw my zealousness and he encountered me mightily...
am blessed
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Na wa o. Wetin man go do again?

Find....let the saviour make himself known
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

your zealousness and willingness
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by larrymoore(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The above made me quit christianity completely. What me to be robot?

Bible said prove all things.....wise man ask and query
u are simply being inquisitive about the world view and no one seems to ve the answer for series of hard nut beliefs.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You are certainly enjoying the attention.

Continue seeking...u shall find. grin

sharp babe. You dodge the responsibility huh?

Have been searching without end, let God make himself know.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
larrymoore: u are simply being inquisitive about the world view and no one seems to ve the answer for series of hard nut beliefs.

Good.... You fail 1 peter 3:15.

And Mr, have tried my best.....God should do his side or christianity lost on me forever
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

I submit that for 18yrs but was not attended to.

If you were in my shoe, you would have withdraw but am still pushing while the answer not provided. There are two case here you know...... I just want God to do something.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

the level of our commitment matters.
what's the proof that those 23years,you are serving the real God...you might be a "just Christian ".
maybe that's y you didn't encounter him all those years..

another thing is that I don't know if you desire to know him all those years or you are just a Christian because you are born In a Christian home ...

and it might be your location,, being at the wrong place...

back to your question,,
it doesn't take much time,because he saw my zealousness and he encountered me mightily...
as m blessed

Hmmm, it might interest you to know I was a deeper life member for that 23 years. Was a member of the choir right from my childhood days. I gave my life to Jesus at a very early stage of my life. I attended services 3 times a week for at least, the first 21 years of my life. When I say I attended, I don't just mean a church goer, I was a born again christian. I was as zealous as you were if not more than.

I atimes look back at those days and wonder how on earth I became an agnostic (leaning towards atheism). So, when you say I might not have been committed or my location might be bad. I just smile.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, moses was humble and meek. We both and several other millions have haughty spirits

lol.... I see light in Hitler words 'who said God is against us, I am right hand of God.'
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

He had it for 23 years and 18 years in his case
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Hmmm, it might interest you to know I was a deeper life member for that 23 years. Was a member of the choir right from my childhood days. I gave my life to Jesus at a very early stage of my life. I attended services 3 times a week for at least, the first 21 years of my life. When I say I attended, I don't just mean a church goer, I was a born again christian. I was as zealous as you were if not more than.

I atimes look back at those days and wonder how on earth I became an agnostic (leaning towards atheism). So, when you say I might not have been committed or my location might be bad. I just smile.

dont tell me you hate having girlfriend, dont wear jean and you were extremist. Gaddem....that sect is strict with rugged rule and ugly members. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol.... I see light in Hitler words 'who said God is against us, I am right hand of God.'

Lol, he is against even his own people. Most of them keep believing in him because it makes them feel good.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

dont tell me you hate having girlfriend, dont wear jean and you were extremist. Gaddem....that sect is strict with rugged rule and ugly members. Lol

Hahaha, Girlfriend? Jean? How? I was in the university (had initially spent two years in poly and never wore it) before I had my first ever jean and in 300L before I had my first ever girlfriend.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

all is well,Bro.
I pray he will reveal himself to you as he did to me...
I just understand you.. I still have the hope of your restoration ...

he will surely visit you,,he will touch your heart and return you to the first love..

goodnight
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I submit that for 18yrs but was not attended to.

If you were in my shoe, you would have withdraw but am still pushing while the answer not provided. There are two case here you know...... I just want God to do something.
he will. keep expecting
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
all is well,Bro.
I pray he will reveal himself to you as he did to me...
I just understand you.. I still have the hope of your restoration ...

he will surely visit you,,he will touch your heart and return you to the first love..

goodnight

Of course, I'd be back if he reveals himself to me in clear terms. Only a fool won't.

Goodnight bro.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Why not call him on his 090 grin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

He owes u no explanation and he aint proving nada. grin

U need to know first that it's not about you. Life doesn't revolve around u. So, don't sit there expecting God to perfom one magic to save you when the word is right there at your doorstop.

In your case, knowledge is the stumbling block. You look but you can't see.
he blind as a bat

this the situation with rationalmind and FOLYKAZE >>> MATTHEW 12 VS 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol, I'm not the one to call. He should call me. If a sheep gets lost, the shepered looks for it not the other way round.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

sharp babe. You dodge the responsibility huh?

Have been searching without end, let God make himself know.

Ermmm...are u seriously expecting him to come down in person? grin

And he actually came down through his Son Jesus and he has also been talking to you through his children on this thread.

Take it or leave it cos the next time he comes down, na for judgemento.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: he blind as a bat

this the situation with rationalmind and FOLYKAZE >>> MATTHEW 12 VS 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Lol, your messages are always fun to read. The sign of the prophet jonas is not even a sign. Its more of a moonlight story
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ermmm...are u seriously expecting him to come down in person? grin

And he actually came down through his Son Jesus and he has also been talking to you through his children on this thread.

Take it or leave it cos the next time he comes down, na for judgemento.

Lol, as usual, threats.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, I'm not the one to call. He should call me. If a sheep gets lost, the shepered looks for it not the other way round.

U go tey for there. U never ready.

Guru Maraji and TB Joshua kukuma dey do signs and wonders. U can try them.

Good night.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: he blind as a bat

So Hezekiel is evil king huh? 2 Kings 20:8 And Hezekiah said to Isaiah, “What shall be the sign that the Lord will heal me, and that I shall go up to the house of the Lord on the third day?”

Moses asked for signs on behalf of Israel and himself Exodus 4:1-9

If you had been a real prophet, lets see you been vessel of sign manifestation like Isaiah 1 Kings 13:3-5
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

If demon can send sms, God should have hotline....the number you save is incomplete. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities Of Being A True Christian / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / 4 Ways To Abandon A Life Of Sin - Kikiotolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.