Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why (33401 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oh I don't know. I tend to think that the OP has a point. There is an uptightness that comes with trying to be perfect in anything. The higher the stakes are the less a given person is comfortable with risks. Still, human beings are a learning species. So, you'll find that many church girls do learn in good time to let their hair down without descending into the mud.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by victorious1986: 2:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Tirham1: Depends on your definition of bornagain.
wat ur definition? shey it also means a changed life? even Jesus was socails this ladies are a pain
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by victorious1986: 2:11am On Nov 02, 2013
99cent: this is a dumb topic. last time I checked, I see born again ladies getting married to born again men. Even d ones dat don't marry born again man, the man has end up becoming born again because there is no way for a born again and worldly partner to live together. One has to convert.

if you are not a born again guy, then by obvious logic, it will make no sense for you to date a born again lady. stupid topics on nairaland lately. By carrying other people's problems on your head u will soon die of hypertension.

something i see is some born again women marrying muslim men. usually with the hope that the man will covert. but they tend to be compatible because they are both serious about religion.
just wish u understand wat the Op is saying NOT ALL BORN AGAINS but so many are actively involved so making the OPs points ring true. Are u born again 'cos u dont know how to talk (one of their characts not all sha)

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by victorious1986: 2:15am On Nov 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Gadgetmobil: Dear Christians,
I guess I have some questions I wanna ask?
Pls who is a christian and who is a born again?
From what the bible says(cause it seems pple dnt read it anymore but listen to some passages on sundays then pick up the rest frm conversations and social medias which seems to know very little of it) a christian is one who has the very life of God in him,the same life that Jesus has.
A BORN AGAIN is thus what qualifies and makes you a christian.Attending Mass and Service doesn't make U a Christian.The entrance of the Holyspirit into your life makes U a born again then U lead a Christian Life.Even Jesus was born again when the holyspirit entered into him and raised him from the Dead.
So my question remains...If U are not Born again who then are You?
is this in accordance with the foregoing discussion? lipsrsealed
Gadgetmobil: Dear Christians,
I guess I have some questions I wanna ask?
Pls who is a christian and who is a born again?
From what the bible says(cause it seems pple dnt read it anymore but listen to some passages on sundays then pick up the rest frm conversations and social medias which seems to know very little of it) a christian is one who has the very life of God in him,the same life that Jesus has.
A BORN AGAIN is thus what qualifies and makes you a christian.Attending Mass and Service doesn't make U a Christian.The entrance of the Holyspirit into your life makes U a born again then U lead a Christian Life.Even Jesus was born again when the holyspirit entered into him and raised him from the Dead.
So my question remains...If U are not Born again who then are You?
is this in accordance with the foregoing discussion?

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by victorious1986: 2:30am On Nov 02, 2013
lari03: A lot of confused peeps are commenting here so your advert is allowed.

At the OP, your reasoning shows a shallow comprehension of the subject. A church goer and a christian are 2 different personalities. No need to explain further but do realize that your generalization is off the mark.
did u by chance read were he said not all ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by SELFWORTH: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2013
victorious1986:
wat ur definition? shey it also means a changed life? even Jesus was socails this ladies are a pain

What does this mean? Is this English language?
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2013
victorious1986:
did u by chance read were he said not all ooo
I did and by all means I want the OP to realize that the entire post is an exercise in lopsided presentation of facts. duality has made the valid points that are necessary to end the argument.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Natasha2(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2013
cheesy Okay. undecided
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2013
It's not true that born-again girls are easier to "bed" than worldly babes. Certainly not true for real born again girls.

Maybe you mean the fake born-again pretenders who use their born-againism as deception devices to cover their inadequacies (most of these types abound in the yeye pentecostal churches). As for the real Jehova Witness or Deeper Life born-again girls, you would have casual séx with them only over their dead bodies.

If guys don't like to date REAL born again girls, then only two reasons come to mind. 1. Because of the low likelihood of sex. 2. Because of the boredom and lack of excitement.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobally: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2013
tutubranch:

*They Can So Backbite: A lot of Christian sisters engage in running down other church meters and even Christian brother. Usually monitoring and assessing other’s morality, Christian lives and so on and gossiping among themselves without first checking the specks in their own eyes; “Brother John only has one trouser with rat-chopped’ shoes”, “Sister Mary thinks she is too fine and dress to seduce men”.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by psalmdave(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2013
MOST CONFUSED THREAD I'VE SEEN WHERE ADULTS ARE DECIEVING THEMSELVES AND DISPLAYING THIER STUPIDITY......WHO ARE U GUYS TALKING ABOUT IN THIS THREAD....IS IT BORN AGAIN OR PEOPLE WHO ARE CHURCH GOERS AND CLAIM TO BE BORN!?? Some u ranting don't even know...i felt so much pity by the number of people that share the same views with the op....it shows our generation is in trouble,but its not too late to ask for mercy!!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by GentleMimi: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: Is this a thread to bash born again ladies? Op, I do not agree with all you have written above but some points are sorta valid to some extent. I believe everybody is attractive to somebody. We live in a world where virtues are frowned at. Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it. We have born again ladies who get marriage proposals. Op is simply referring to the extremists.
Thank u.You saved me the stress of typing a reply.She is using the term ''bornagain'' wrongly.There are true christian sisters out there.The least the OP cld do was to use another phrase!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by ummsulaym(f): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: Is this a thread to bash born again ladies? Op, I do not agree with all you have written above but some points are sorta valid to some extent. I believe everybody is attractive to somebody. We live in a world where virtues are frowned at. Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it. We have born again ladies who get marriage proposals. Op is simply referring to the extremists .

conc points bolded...
The OP wasn't totally wrong though but he overgeneralized it... Aside spiritual matters, even in academics, career and other matters, some people's passion are more than others in whatever they choose to do... That's individual differences... In everything, we have people who are rooted, shallow, and in between... The rooted should be applauded but the reverse is the case in this century... Even though i will advice moderation, I still don't think 'one leg in and one leg out' is good enough not to talk of two legs out...
Nice post anyways, just 'overgeneralized' cuz not all the 'born again' as u call them are like that...
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by psalmdave(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
Thank u.You saved me the stress of typing a reply.She is using the term ''bornagain'' wrongly.There are true christian sisters out there.The least the OP cld do was to use another phrase!
yeah.....funny enough the people who speak the truth in this thread are not quoted or given reference to cos guilty concience....if una like make una no give una life to christ!

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Story of cunny man die cunny man burial : Op if you have in time past gone to church because you wanted to catch a born-again as mate and you caught something else instead this automatical confirms the say that God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man sow so shall he reap.

Sorry Op and fellow Nairalanders for your experiences, kama isn't born-again grin grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Ngokafor(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2013
Guys dont like dating born again sisters?..really?..@op you do not know what you are talking about..

...go to churches like COZA or House on the Rock,then come back and tell us whether you are better in terms of beauty,class,carriage than some of the born again babes you'll see there...as per being easy to bed,thats not true as well cos people are different...

.. all in all,specify your 'observation' to deeper life born again sisters next time okay?. (Though i dont how their morals are like)...and not this false generalization..
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by emyarndy(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2013
smart134:

try ma pastor's daugher na.! Na slap u go get! It differs ma broda..leav all does tin joor

Give me her number or pin ♌ɑ̤̥̈̊ħ , then you'll know what's up...
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by axglide(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2013
Am sorry my post might be long, please bear with me. It's not an affront to the Poster, but to the spiritual damage it might tend to cause; for we are not ignorant of the devices of the devil. 2 Cor. 2:11 Thank you.
John 3:3 Except a Man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God Fantastic. But i don't only wan't to see it; for it's good to see it no doubt, but i want to enter into it. John 3:5 Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Nowadays, every body is born again, but in one way or the other they're drinking, smoking, fornicating and committing adultery; i know while we were yet sinners Christ died for us Romans 5:8; but those doing these things are not born again. These ones might see the kingdom from afar, maybe being turned back at the gate of heaven, they've seen it but they didn't enter or cannot enter. The born again are those who have been genuinely converted; by Water and by Spirit, part of the three that bear witness in earth 1 John 5:8. The issue of who is a born again has been settled, by the revelation i have from the Spirit of God; you might still have questions, but the Holy Spirit is always there to lead and guide us into the Truth. Now, to those who claim the born again sisters are easy to bed; well why not? they're not born again (according to my description above), some are struggling while most are sent from the pit of hell to ruin men's lives or even women's lives, and they come disguised; wolves in sheep's clothing. Dragging men or women to perdition 2 Pet 2: 14. They're not chastised of God, for they're not the children of God. Romans 8:14, and even if they're his children; the pain you'll go through (not sexual now) but emotional, spiritual and mental, you'll never fall into that pit hole anymore. I pray this thread does not make the way of Truth to be evil spoken of 2 Pet. 2:2 and discourage truly born again sisters, who are indeed getting married and their beauty still shines in whatever dressing or attire. The worldly acclaimed dressing style of this crooked and perverse generation cannot make a righteous man or woman more presentable. (Am talking about nose rings, men earrings, tattoos, men plaiting, spaghetti, indomie (hehe), lip stick; yes lip stick!, tight leggings, mini skirts (any skirt that does not cover the knees, just legs revealing), slits, sagging female trousers), these attires glorify the flesh and sex; and we know the flesh profiteth nothing John 6:63. There's an inner beauty in every man and woman; and make up cannot bring that out. The flesh will not reveal that to you; the flesh will table it's own food; LUST OF THE FLESH James 1:15; which raises your expectation from sex, which can never be satisfied (In reference to all the brothers or sisters saying born again sisters or brothers are not good in bed). Now to all the genuinely converted sisters or brothers waiting on the Lord for a life partner; speaking to my self too, your wait will attract a test of faith, and we know this test will work patience, and patience worketh perfection; and the result can be found here James 1:4; 16. i know it's hard, for the wait seems for eternity, but it only seems; it's not for eternity. God Bless. smiley smiley
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Teenzy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
I dnt understand why d OP is generalising....Being Born again means u are Christlike by havn d Holy Spirit in u and dis doesnt mean u shld nt dress well....I've seen many Born again ladies dat are Behind n rock designers 4rm head 2 toe and when it comes 2 doing wah d Bible says they follow it without compromisn their faith....and who says bornagain ladies dnt get married,they marry d born again dudes dat match their values n personality....Anything we do that conflicts d Bible is nt worth doing....some bornagains are more exposed trust me....There's nothn wrong in avn a healthy social life nt d valueless messd up one....
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Zaccshegzy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Interesting
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Super story
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by joshneku: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Practicing a christian life is a virtue, being really born again is cool, no question about it. D problem is when some ppl bcome hypocrites & take it to d extremes. I hav met unbelievably beautiful & intelligent christian ladies dat do not play wit dia beliefs. Many of dem are now married & in great positions. So, i'l encourage our ladies to keep living virtuous lives witout goin to d extremes. It pays to live Right!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
cool Cool thread. Chinyere needs to read this with her annoying holier than thou attitude. undecided
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vanneni: cool Cool thread. Chinyere needs to read this with her annoying holier than thou attitude. undecided

I guess it is yolo, its her life why don't you get born-again too.bad belle grin grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
proevan:

I guess it is yolo, its her life why don't you get born-again too.bad belle grin grin grin
She's obviously the one with a bad belly towards me. A Spirit filled christian or born-again (in OP's words) will allow the Holy Spirit convict others she thinks are doing wrong just because they carry themselves differently from the way she,Chinyere does. I don't need to dress miserably because I'm a christian/born-agian (that's where our mis-undrstanding lies most of the time) smiley
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by markjoshua(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
although i dont agree with born again stuff.but the reasons why guys avoid ladies that take religion so seriously is just because they are focus on sex direction.taking it as priority in relationship.to them,no sex,no love.that does not show maturity anyway!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by pakorji: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
ITbomb: You you forgot to add this
Most Born Again ladies are actually retired runz girlz who will use church as a blanket to prevent you from seeing how wide and deep their holes have been shattered by previous players.
hahahahahaha, u are funny
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vanneni: She's obviously the one with a bad belly towards me. A Spirit filled christian or born-again (in OP's words) will allow the Holy Spirit convict others she thinks are doing wrong just because they carry themselves differently from the way she,Chinyere does. I don't need to dress miserably because I'm a christian/born-agian (that's where our mis-undrstanding lies most of the time) smiley

Kai you for explain all this one naaa' see as you make me waste mb. Chinyere leave Vanneni alone, before her master she fall or stand. undecided
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by kalimera101: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Somehow, I find extreme church ladies cold.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Funjosh(m): 4:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Is that what the bible said?
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by VirtuousLand: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2013
This topic calls for our Born again Sis to be at alert. I tell people even with d calling upon their life,some of them dont represent well. Our God is all knowing,let us aquint ourselves with knowledge. D children of d world should not be wiser than us. Gods word tells us 2 be as wise as serpent and as gentle as dove. May Gods power work best in our weakness. God blz us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / How Do I Move On From My Ex / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.