Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Would You Date Someone That Smokes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone That Smokes? (2828 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by nalijah07(f): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
I personally would not date someone that smokes. What about you?
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by whitelexi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
If she smokes cigs, thats not too bad, but if she smokes weed afraid go catch me grin grin grin
Na her kind people dey mend their husband when kasala burst grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by CH3COO(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
Never! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by GoldFinch(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
No. Period!

I'm allergic to cigars, alcohols, illegal drugs etc.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Gamine(f): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2008
Never!!!

im too Viable to die young!
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by chamotex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
i will never date any one that smokes, nothing against smokers but just dont like the smell

but there was this HOT jamaican chick that i could not resist some while back, this girl smokes anything smokable but she was just so tempting that i had to HIT it one time, and yeah that was the last time sad

after kissing her and stuff, i went back home and i started to cough real hard, couldn't sleep throughout the night

i had to go the doctor to explain how it all happened, it was very embarassing. the doctor was asking for greater detail than i expected, like what time did u start to kiss her? how long did it last? when did u finish and all that rubbish. embarassed embarassed embarassed

it wasnt cool
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Orimili(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
nalijah07:

I personally would not date someone that smokes. What about you?

No.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by francessby(f): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
Anyway i must have known you very well before i will marry you, i can't marry a smoker simpleeeeee
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by StephenP(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
Naw. I'm allergic to smoke.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by ssRhino: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
Smokers are human and puffers are bigger boyz
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by coolier(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
Suprisingly the smell of tobacco trips me. And yes I would date a man that smokes.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by ssRhino: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, coolier is wierd tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by coolier(f): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
$$Rhino:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, coolier is wierd tongue

And why would you think that?
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by ssRhino: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
coolier, are you talking about from cigarette, or the real thang, Cigar?
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by CH3COO(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2008
Either one, cooler is still weird. Puffing smoke in her eyes would make her cum.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Nella(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
definitely a no! Appart 4rom not liking d whole smoking image, I'm allergic to d shit, if I'm close to a person who is smoking, after some sec my belly starts turning, I get dizzy and d next thing, I puke undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed -- soo, if someone is smoking I get out of there fast.

besides, . . . it ain't cool wink u kiss d person and his breath! urgh! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by hotchic1(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yes provided he's willing to stop.
Sometimes,you are not always aware of the act that he smokes untill you are inth relatonship.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by HRhotness(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
hot chic:

Yes provided he's willing to stop.
Sometimes,you are not always aware of the act that he smokes untill you are inth relatonship.

Isn't being in a relationship, accepting the person for who they are flaws and all? why would that be a stipulation for dating?

@post

i usually go for guys that smoke as I do so occasionally and they would understand my need

I hav dated guys who didnt smoke also, so long as they don't think its their job to fix me, I try to keep the smoking to a minimum  grin
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
WHY NOT, my girl smokes marajuhana
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by ariblaze(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
lol@ topic

why the hell not

my handle indicates it,
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Ibime(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2008
Obama is a smoker. Im sure all you chikalas talking shit in this thread would date him in a second.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 11, 2008
Obama? Definitely not my taste.

@topic
No. When nicotine runs stale, it's disgusting. The smell is unbearable. Yuucckkk
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by motunrayo4(f): 2:39am On Jul 11, 2008
Never. . . .cigerette are digusting lipsrsealed
I hate the smell of them. . . it gives me a BAD headache lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Pataki: 2:43am On Jul 11, 2008
I have female African friends here that take weed.

But would I date any of them? NO.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by sima(f): 4:51am On Jul 11, 2008
@topic ,
NO noPe Nahhh Never sad sad angry
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by RedHotChic(f): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2008
Isn't being in a relationship, accepting the person for who they are flaws and all? why would that be a stipulation for dating?
I am surprised no one is willing to answer this good question.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by GoldFinch(m): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2008
Knowing the kinda person you're going into a relationship with, if you don't like smoking, why would you get into a r/ship with a smoker?

So there will be nothing to accept or not accept.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Gabry(f): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2008
I don't smoke but if I happen to be with a guy that smokes, I would persue him to stop smoking slowly. Take one step at a time, one toe at a time. I'm good at convincing.  wink So yes, I don't mind dating a smoker and will change him eventually.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by DualCore1: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2008
The federal ministry of health warns tht ur puffy boyfriends and girlfriends r liable 2 die young and wretched.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2008
I wouldn't deliberately set out to date a smoker.

Saying that though, it all depends on the lady in person.
We're giving answers here in a hypothetical sense, the fact is, at least 75% of our answers would differ in a real life scenario.

Never say never.
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by Gabry(f): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2008
Siena:

I wouldn't deliberately set out to date a smoker.

Saying that though, it all depends on the lady in person.
We're giving answers here in a hypothetical sense, the fact is, at least 75% of our answers would differ in a real life scenario.

Never say never.

Exactly ! grin

have convince people to stop smoking though wink
Re: Would You Date Someone That Smokes? by ladybam(f): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2008
@ post

NO and NEVER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take Time To Read. It's Worth Reading It. Trust Me / Why Do Some Girls Reject Flower Gifts? / Can U Be Like My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.