Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage (3230 Views)

55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by joyce2013(f): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
i keep wondering, pls men i need to understand something here. you husbands, dont you actually get tired of sleeping with or being intimate with the same woman over years. As in does a time come that when you guys are about to have your thing with her you are not sexually aroused and your organ refuses to respond since you guys are aroused by what you see and i mean you have been seeing her body over and over again during lovemaking and out of love making. i mean after her having all those children e.g 5 and the tummy fats and the fact that shes been the same old person, its really to surprising to me that men can still be visibly aroused by their wives to me. but am not a man so i dont understand. besides am not married. so do you guys really remain continously aroused? how and why? or is it some fact you just have to live with for the rest of your life since you cant change wife? help a young chap understand
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by CaptJHMiller: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Allison Dezani is still sexy aint she?
Even as old as she is some guys in their 20s and 30s wouldn't mind marrying her, money aside.

Point...
Be a woman that takes good care of herself and you have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Infomizer(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Allison Dezani is still sexy aint she?
Even as old as she is some guys in their 20s and 30s wouldn't mind marrying her, money aside.

Point...
Be a woman that takes good care of herself and you have nothing to worry about.
Gbam!
Plus, marriage for some is mainly about companionship. Sex is a perk that comes with it.
That said, I completely agree with Capt. Miller. For those women that are unable, you better pray that your husband's libido depreciates with age. But if you end up with the papa saliu kinda man, you'd have to forget sex when you stop being attractive.
Point is, pray that your husband's libido has an inversely proportional relationship with your age once you clock fifty.

P.s: papa saliu is an eighty-som'n year old man in d village that just got married (for the umpteenth time) 5years ago. His first wife is still alive and she looks like his elder sister...grin

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin was with Jumoke Akinjide....she's enuff to give you a full Attention at above 50 grin
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by danny301: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
You are not married! so why are you disturbing yourself about what transpires between a man and his wife?... The last time i checked, this is not a romance section... There are several things about romance that you can understand by simply going to the Google privately ... I have nothing against someone trying to be educated on any topic neither am i claiming to be a decent person here but i feel the issues of intimacy between a man and a woman is a private thing and should be treated so... We can discuss politics, soccer, academics, Business etc freely but i feel how sexual partners have their fun should be strictly their business, more so, we are Africans our culture demands some level of censorship and decorum on issues like that ... Marriage itself is not all about sex...

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by speeder(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pvssy get the same shape. Sometimes its not the woman that arouses you but becauch you jvst wanna Bleep.
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by sexymoma(f): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
That God's hand work... s3x is just like food, you can't tell me now that way your rice stew tasted last week that's how it tasted last night.
is just as if saying why do you love eating your mum's meal everyday. the meal that she has been cooking since you were born o.
S3x is naturally renew

3 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by bebe2(f): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
ITS A MIRACLE.

some women still cant take their clothes off in front of the man, for fear of being grabbed.

na wa o

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by bebe2(f): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
danny301: You are not married! so why are you disturbing yourself about what transpires between a man and his wife?... The last time i checked, this is not a romance section... There are several things about romance that you can understand by simply going to the Google privately ... I have nothing against someone trying to be educated on any topic neither am i claiming to be a decent person here but i feel the issues of intimacy between a man and a woman is a private thing and should be treated so... We can discuss politics, soccer, academics, Business etc freely but i feel how sexual partners have their fun should be strictly their business, more so, we are Africans our culture demands some level of censorship and decorum on issues like that ... Marriage itself is not all about sex...

some pple are okay discussing these matters.

let them be.

am married and i gain alot from other pple's experiences.

or u want me to ask my mum how to please my husband?

5 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
danny301: You are not married! so why are you disturbing yourself about what transpires between a man and his wife?... The last time i checked, this is not a romance section... There are several things about romance that you can understand by simply going to the Google privately ... I have nothing against someone trying to be educated on any topic neither am i claiming to be a decent person here but i feel the issues of intimacy between a man and a woman is a private thing and should be treated so... We can discuss politics, soccer, academics, Business etc freely but i feel how sexual partners have their fun should be strictly their business, more so, we are Africans our culture demands some level of censorship and decorum on issues like that ... Marriage itself is not all about sex...

Thank You!

@OP, seeing as understanding the very private matter that transpires between a man and his wife causes you sleepless nights, why not start by asking your mother, or better still, your dad about how he is / was continuously aroused by his wife after years of marriage?

Having said that, you might want to pay more attention to your education - your title / headline spelling so far is atrocious.

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Bawss1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hahahahah

You can tell who the insecure ladies here are from their posts. grin

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bawss1: Hahahahah

You can tell who the insecure ladies here are from their posts. grin

Really? How?

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by holyvirgin: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Okada abeg drop me here...
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oh please, leave the poster alone! She asked a valid question, if you cannot answer, waka pass. It's not by force. Some people are comfortable sharing such information. It's ok if you're not.

@Op, interesting topic you've got there. I would have preferred you ask both gender. That will give a wider view.

2 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Kanwulia: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Perhaps, IF YOU EVER GET THERE. . .you may find out why! kiss
No need asking for explanation about something you have not been privileged to experience abi? kiss
You sound like some ONLINE CHRISTIAN DIE-VORCEES in the NL FAMILY-section talking about successful marriages even when they have not been fortunate to stay in one OR SEVERAL! kiss

Bottom line. . .
Don't wonder about what you have not experienced YET! kiss

4 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Waspy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Be the very sweet, Neat, smart, wonderful, caring, friendly, independent, reasonable......etc person he married, and nothing is gon change.
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op, it's a thing of the mind, but if you're not there, you can't tell how you got there.
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by kreamidiva(f): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
At topic,I've wondered too. undecided
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Deschil: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
I love this!
Efemena_xy:

Thank You!

@OP, seeing as understanding the very private matter that transpires between a man and his wife causes you sleepless nights, why not start by asking your mother, or better still, your dad about how he is / was continuously aroused by his wife after years of marriage?

Having said that, you might want to pay more attention to your education - your title / headline spelling so far is atrocious.
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 02, 2013
won tunde o.won tun bere abosi.what are you hiding,sex in and out of marriage is no more sacred because human beings made it so.moreover the so called african culture has been extremely eroded.smh

one anoying thing about some africans is HYPOCRISY/PRETENCE. What are they hiding,as if others dont know as e dey go.smh

1 Like

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 02, 2013
chaircover: A man who genuinely loves his wife and didn't marry her just for her looks only,(cos looks fade) will have no problem in always wanting to be intimate with his wife no matter how long they have been married for. . . .

apt,precise,factual and real.devoid of hypocrisy and high handedness....infact,i dey always feel you die
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 02, 2013
Phema: Oh please, leave the poster alone! She asked a valid question, if you cannot answer, waka pass. It's not by force. Some people are comfortable sharing such information. It's ok if you're not.

@Op, interesting topic you've got there. I would have preferred you ask both gender. That will give a wider view.

abi o.see as op dey ask innocent question,see as them dey give am sermon/preaching/advise wey get nothing to do with the question op dey ask.some people ehen.mshewwwwwww.smh
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2013
kulyie: abi o.see as op dey ask innocent question,see as them dey give am sermon/preaching/advise wey get nothing to do with the question op dey ask.some people ehen.mshewwwwwww.smh

Don't mind those hypocrites jare. What is the big deal? Like anyone here is 10.

3 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Op most married men are cheating even when their wives are still hot, independent and sexy. You question should be 'why do men cheat' rather. And by the way, as the women are fading, the men are getting flabby,bald and ugly too. So i guess the women are allowed to lose interest too

3 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by tintingz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
LOL I thought this suppose to be a family section where things relating to family are discussed, what is wrong for someone asking about husband and a wife affair? Won't the person get married too? We are here to learn and educate ourselves, this forum is not meant for kids.
Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by deols(f): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nothing wrong with the question..and some people get it wrong sef.

The example of Diezani is not it. That many people outside would want her does not mean that the same man whom she's married for long has the same feelings about her.
The emphasis is on the fact that the husband has constantly seen her and not on how she looks.

But the poster who used the rice/mother's cooking analogy got it right. If that is how it really is, good cool

2 Likes

Re: How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage by fairlyisabel(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
chaircover: A man who genuinely loves his wife and didn't marry her just for her looks only,(cos looks fade) will have no problem in always wanting to be intimate with his wife no matter how long they have been married for. . . .

Cc i troway salute for your post.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Tell Me What I Did Wrong Here? / House Clearance Sales.in Port Harcourt (OLX) / Nairaladers, Pls Do Help Me Out. I Am Having A Very Big Family Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.