Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (103970 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by dahmine(f): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Well done dear. Wat a lovely and intelligent story. Thank you nd God bless for sharing dis wit us.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2013
[b] APPRECIATION
I wish to express my profound gratitude to the almighty God who gave me the strength to start this story and finish it in good health.
My appreciation goes to Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, the sole creator of this great website which has given so many writers including me myself the opportunity to showcase our God's given talents.
Appreciation goes to the able moderators of this thread in persons of Mr Oluwamynd and Mr Obinnau. Even though i derailed this thread a million times, i wasn't banned. They moved my story to frontpage. I say a big thank you to you sirs.
I wish to express my gratitude to the writers that inspired me. First and foremost Dygeasy, Coolval, Chistar, Hbg, Ishilove, Repogirl and many more.
I also wish to thank writers who kept my thread lively, such as The Rock, Clemzy, Queen xster, Jumizie, Adeg, Kinzpen, Stefikal and many more writers whose names i can't mention.
My appreciation finally goes to LogoDWhiz(the secretary), Hay.why.kum, Snowangel, Dchiefpriest, Prince Adepoju and others whose name i can't mention now.
Once again i say a very big thank you.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Time to continue my new story titled. The Undercover Agent.'
Hope to see you guys there.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Almuhsin(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Finally finally. Segun go humble small.
D9ty7: Time to continue my new story titled. The Undercover Agent.'
Hope to see you guys there.
I dey dia already
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Bulcqlay(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2013
D9ty7: [b] APPRECIATION
I wish to express my profound gratitude to the almighty God who gave me the strength to start this story and finish it in good health.
My appreciation goes to Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, the sole creator of this great website which has given so many writers including me myself the opportunity to showcase our God's given talents.
Appreciation goes to the able moderators of this thread in persons of Mr Oluwamynd and Mr Obinnau. Even though i derailed this thread a million times, i wasn't banned. They moved my story to frontpage. I say a big thank you to you sirs.
I wish to express my gratitude to the writers that inspired me. First and foremost Dygeasy, Coolval, Chistar, Hbg, Ishilove, Repogirl and many more.
I also wish to thank writers who kept my thread lively, such as The Rock, Clemzy, Queen xster, Jumizie, Adeg, Kinzpen, Stefikal and many more writers whose names i can't mention.
My appreciation finally goes to LogoDWhiz(the secretary), Hay.why.kum, Snowangel, Dchiefpriest, Prince Adepoju and others whose name i can't mention now.
me self give praise nd adore our belove God to mak me start readin dis story wit u nd den see d fancy point, weldone to u boz, more knwledge to ur brain
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Bulcqlay: me self give praise nd adore our belove God to mak me start readin dis story wit u nd den see d fancy point, weldone to u boz, more knwledge to ur brain
Thanks boss. Check out my new story https://www.nairaland.com/1544121/undercover-agent/2
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Clemzy16(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Woah! Can't believe this story had finally ended. It has been an interesting ride from the beginning up untill now. I think i didn't really get the perfect story of the storyline untill i read the part where you mentioned "naivity and inexperience." It's not new that teenager do so much for love and later lose everything in the end.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Clemzy16: Woah! Can't believe this story had finally ended. It has been an interesting ride from the beginning up untill now. I think i didn't really get the perfect story of the storyline untill i read the part where you mentioned "naivity and inexperience." It's not new that teenager do so much for love and later lose everything in the end.
Thanks for being with me till the end of this story.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
Guys, let me know what you think about the story. Am open to after comments and suggestions, because i believe they'll make me a better writer.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by carexy(f): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2013
nice story... Vry intelligent writer, keep it up!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Dat's gr8, guy...i gbadun d story keep it up...looking 4ward 2 d new story
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Queenxstar(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
morals noted. Thanks Durodarling.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2013

srzly! Na u we suppose dey tnk 4 seeing 2 d completn of d story. God bless u...following 'undercover agent' lyk crazy
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmmm... Finally, the great piece ended without ending...

I have learnt alot from this story and also learnt alot from you, D9ty7...

I admire your writing skills and the way you paint your scenes, excellent is the name I give to your kinda writing...

Keep It Up Boss... Following You To Visit The Undercover Agent...

KingzPen...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op ur storyline is very moralistic,u did a wonderful job on this story, we thank GOD for he is the beginin nd the end,he saw this story to the end....now followin undercover like beee***disappears finally from the tread***
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by kingphilip(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
stefikal:

srzly! Na u we suppose dey tnk 4 seeing 2 d completn of d story. God bless u...following 'undercover agent' lyk crazy
shey u go u follow him footstep finish ur own too ba
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
kingphilip:
shey u go u follow him footstep finish ur own too ba

with God's help, I will..lolzzz
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wat a powerful story!!! BROTHER, I REALLY LIKE UR STORY... Good work.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
SOLMICHAEL: Wat a powerful story!!! BROTHER, I REALLY LIKE UR STORY... Good work.
Thanks man
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by adegwurulez(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Its not easy to start and complete a story. congrats to you, D9ty7.
*zooms off to the undercover agent*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TrishaP(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
A lovely piece buh I didn't expect it to end like this. I was expecting segun to get another girl of his own ASAP to console himself Atleast.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by lordfalcao(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
the ninety seven thanks for DX showpiece
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmn... Sighing. This z mighty.. Just waited 4u 2 finish ds tori! 9c piece man!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
D9ty7: APPRECIATION
My appreciation finally goes to [b] LogoDWhiz(the secretary),
Hay.why.kum, Snowangel, Dchiefpriest, Prince Adepoju and others whose name i can't mention now.

Thanks for the recognition boss.. I really appreciate it...
Unto the next one... "The Undercover Agent".. Leggo..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Thanks for the recognition boss.. I really appreciate it...
Unto the next one... "The Undercover Agent".. Leggo..
u can be the secretary on the new thread too.
Btw, i don update.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
D9ty7:
u can be the secretary on the new thread too.
Btw, i don update.
Yeah.. Why not?..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2013
[/quote]My appreciation finally goes to LogoDWhiz(the secretary), Hay.why.kum, Snowangel, Dchiefpriest, Prince Adepoju and others whose name i can't mention now.
Once again i say a very big thank you.[/quote]
All Thanks To God Sire, You Really Did A Great Job...I Wish You More And Great Inspiration From God; Keep It Up>>God Bless....besides, i'm honored !!
#(pachun-chun-chun-chun, vuuuhuuuuuuu)carries plane and drives to his new story#
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by dammygoody(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Finally my brother has finished the story......welldone bro......I really learnt a lot from your story and your writing....this is a good job welldone boss....
Switching to Undercover agent immediately....

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Spongia1(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2013
stefikal: Hmmmmm...9ce work dere....drafting d end of a story cn be rily challenging...gud job on pulling it thru...

But

how cum Jummy didnt get preggy, I mean...dey didn't use protection now...or did they?
stefikal: Hmmmmm...9ce work dere....drafting d end of a story cn be rily challenging...gud job on pulling it thru...

But

how cum Jummy didnt get preggy, I mean...dey didn't use protection now...or did they?

stefikal:

Hmmmmm...9ce work dere....drafting d end of a story cn be rily challenging...gud job on pulling it thru...

But

u no subscribe ni? Google am na. #team d9ty7 #justkiddin'
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Spongia1: [b][/b]

u no subscribe ni? Google am na. #team d9ty7 #justkiddin'

lolzzz...as google no answer nko?
Anyways..u try oooo, u quote me 3 tyms...make u help Mr google ans nowtongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Twist Of Life / Chronicles Of Tracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.