Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104192 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Say it now. Guy space ur work. D write up is beautiful.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ghozye(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nys work u v here,it describes Nigerian teenagers perfectly (esp. Those writin WAEC in external centres).
But y z Mary always @hm? Since she z Segun's younger sis,shldn't she stil b in sch? undecided

*following*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ghozye: Nys work u v here,it describes Nigerian teenagers perfectly (esp. Those writin WAEC in external centres).
But y z Mary always @hm? Since she z Segun's younger sis,shldn't she stil b in sch? undecided

*following*
Thanks bro 4 ur compliment. But concerning Segun's sis she shud be in skul but they were on vacation during that time. Thanks anyways
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ghozye(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
D9ty7: .
Thanks bro 4 ur compliment. But concerning Segun's sis she shud be in skul but they were on vacation during that time. Thanks anyways

Alryt,I get it now. U r welcum anyways

@ bolded I'm nt a bro embarassed
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ghozye:

Alryt,I get it now. U r welcum anyways

@ bolded I'm nt a bro embarassed
Dnt mind me ma'am
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
--continuation--
"Segun since the first day we met i have developed a kind of likeness or lemme say am fond of you. There is this feeling i have when i think about you. Segun i think i love you." she said.
"You said what?" he pretended.
"Segun don't see me as someone that is desperate. Its just that i love you." she said calmly.
"But i still don't get you." he said.
The line clicked at the other end which means that she had ended the call. Segun sighed and dropped his phone the table to eat his almost cold food.
9PM THE SAME DAY.
After the evening devotion, Mr Akinola bade every member of his household a wonderful night rest. Segun got into his room logged into whatsapp to explain everything that ensued between him and Jummy to Mike.
Mike adviced him and told him to accept her proposal but he declined wich prompted mike to tell him to suit himself.
Segun logged into his 2go account and found Jummy online.
He greeted her but got no reply. He got infuriated and logged out.
His phone rang a few minutes later, he checked the caller and was suprised to see Nike calling. He picked at first ring.
"Hello." she greeted.
"Hi." he replied.
"How are you?" she inquired.
"Am fine o." he replied.
"That's good to hear." she said.
"Hope you are preparing for your next paper?" he asked.
"Yes o. Agric practical." she said.
"Success is ours." he prayed.
"Amen." she responded.
"I just called to say hi." she informed.
"Okay, thanks for checking on me." he said.
"You are welcome." she said.
"Good night." he said.
"Yeah." she replied and ended the call.
Segum stood up and jubilated in his room.
"Yeah, she is now becoming free with me. I said it i posses this charming look that attract girls." he said amidst laughter.

END OF CHAPTER 3.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ghozye(f): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hmmmmm,seems lik sm1 nids anoda slap frm Emmanuel. My hand no dy o!
Ds Jummy gal shaa,park wel joor cos I'm rootin 4 Nike evn tho she hz an agbero as her bfgringringrin

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Jumizie13(f): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Update o
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
CHAPTER 4=> DEDICATED TO ALL MY DEAREST READERS AND THOSE WHO DROPPED THEIR COMMENTS AND THOSE WHO WILL DROP THEIRS IN FUTURE UPDATES...........
11:35AM WEDNESDAY
Segun got to his examination centre and was suprised to see olanike seated at a confined place under the stair case.
He heard a sound like someone is crying, so he traced the direction of the sound to under the steps.
"Nike? What are you doing here?" He asked.
Startled. "Oh! Segun its you."
"What's the matter." he asked.
"Nothing." she answered.
"Nothing! And you are crying." he asked.
"Oh! Am i? She asked.
"You know you can tell me what the matter is." he said calmly.
She dipped her hand into her purse and brought out her phone. She opened her message inbox for him. He read.
"Meet me at loyola college we need to talk." 4rm Emma.
"So, what's wrong with the message?" segun asked.
"I got to this place at exactly 11 o'clock but was suprised when Emma officially called it quits and returned the phone i got for him."
"You mean you bought a phone for him?" segun asked.
"No i lied to my dad that my phone was stolen, so he gave me the money for another one which i gave to Emma." she said.
"That's stupid." segun said angrily.
"I helped him because he was not financially okay. I did it out of love." She said as she tried to hold back tears.
"So you duped your Dad because of your boyfriend?" segun asked.
"I thought i was helping him."
"But why would he return the phone. He can continue using it now." segun said.
"He said i was trampling on his emotions because i am richer than him and i have been assisting him financially, since we've being dating." she said bitterly.
"That's not an excuse." segun said.
"I don't even know what to do." she said.
"Try and beg him and talk him out of breaking up with you." segun advised.
"I have done that, but he seems to have made up his mind about it." she said.
"That means he has lost interest in you a long time ago. He was just looking for an avenue to break up with you. Because i see nothing wrong in you having male friends." segun explained.
She listened with rapt attention. "Thanks" she said.
"Wash your face with water to clear off any trace of tears." Segun adviced.
"Okay."
She collected a bottled water from him and rinsed her face with a face towel he offered her.
"Lets get out of here." he said leading the way.
"Okay." she said and followed him.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Update coming later in the day. Pls bear with me.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by dammygoody(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2013
D9ty7: Update coming later in the day. Pls bear with me.
alright!...waiting patiently............
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Jumizie13: *Quickly takes a seat beside Rock b4 ritababe show face*

*Rubs her back and plants her a sweet kiss* oya op no dulling bros
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
I love LOVE STORIES but i hate falling in love.

#no blame me sha#
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Chimaritoponcho: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
D9ty7: Hello readers,
This is no doubt my 1st piece of writing on this great section. I av learnt from so many great writers on Nairaland such as,
Dygeasy
Kayemjay
Hbg
Repogirl
Princessa
Omolola1
Bukkydan
Mynd(my able moderator)
Rock
Oga Foxy
Coolval.
And so many more writers.
I hereby implore you guys to at least read my story and tell me what you think.
Thanks
D9ty7
where the Bleep is soChistar? Vantee nko?*dissapointed*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by christejames(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Update before criticism grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
--continuation--
They took a walk round the school compound talking about so many thing. They walked, sat down taking, getting to know themselves better.
One hour later segun had suceeded in knowing so much about her. She is Olanike Olajire. She is 16yrs old just like him. She was born into a christian family of five in october. She attends a private secondary school in ibadan in the name of 'Steadfast Comprehensive College." she likes reading,writing, cooking, making friends and meeting people. But disliked watching films. She was also a music and fashion freak.
They got into the examination hall exactly the same time when the invigillator entered. He distributed the question papers. And the students began writing. Most of the candidates were checking answers online while some others were exchanging micro-chips and all manners of examination malpractices. Segun was busy providing answers to the questions before him. But, out of sympathy he managed to assist those who called for his help.
3:15PM
The paper which started at exactly 2pm ended by 3:15pm. Segun stood up and made to get out of the hall to go and wait for Olanike outside but Jummy came by and dragged him to the back of the hall.
"Hi." she greeted.
"Wassup." he replied.
"How was your paper?" she asked.
"It was great and yours?" he asked
"It wasn't bad. Even though it was difficult." she said as they both laughed.
Segun saw a sign of tension relief on her face as she became a little bit free with him.
"You were telling me something last night." segun said.
"Yes, i meant all what i told you." she replied.
"But what if i have a girlfriend?" he asked.
"I had done the research about you." she informed.
"Hmmmm." he sighed. "That's strange." he added.
"What's strange about that?" she asked.
Just then his phone beeped. 'a new message on whatsapp." He read the message, it was from Olanike. It reads;
"Am ready to go, wah about you?"
He read it and pocketed his phone.
"I have to go." he announced.
"Oh! So soon?" she asked rhetorically.
"No o i'll sleep here." he said inwardly.
"Okay, bye." she said.
"Alright." he said and walked to the enterance wher Olanike was waiting for him.
"Hey, sorry, i kept you waiting." he said apologetically.
"Oh! No, i just finishe what i was doing." she said smiling.
"Okay. Let's go." he said and they both walked down the stairs leading to the tarred road which surrounded the football pitch in silence.
"And who was that girl?" referring to Jummy.she asked breaking the silence.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Who's that girl? grin

"Oh, she's my father's sister- daughter's friend.
Her name is Despirado." cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx: Who's that girl? grin

"Oh, she's my father's sister- daughter's friend.
Her name is Despirado." cheesy
Lol
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
tongue
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Aghagba(f): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Following

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by christejames(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Still following
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
--continuation--
"And, who was that girl?" she asked breaking the silence.
"Oh! That girl. She is Jummy." he said.
"Jummy is her name?" she asked.
As he was about to reply, he heard his name being called. Which made him stop and could see Jummy running towards them. She caught up with them in no time.
"Let's go. I am going the same way with you guys." she said.
"Ok, no problem." segun said as they resumed walking.
"Hi." she greeted Nike.
"hi". Nike replied.
"My name is Jummy." she said.
"I am Nike."
"It's nice meeting you." Jummy said smiling.
"The pleasur is mine." Nike replied.
They continued walking as Jummy tried engaging Segun in some dry discussions but Segun expertly changed the topic so as to carry Olanike along.
They got to the bus-stop where Segun will board a bus going to Iwo-road and Nike will cross to the other side to get to the GRA while Jummy will also cross to the other side to get to Ikolaba grammar school(Omolayo's centre) very close to the GRA.
"Bye." Segun greeted before hopping into a but that will convey him home.
"Bye." they both replied in unison.
Jummy and Nike walked towards Ikolaba grammar school before Nike diverted towards the GRA, where she lived.
Segun got home late in the evening and was suprised to see his big bro around.
"Bro Tope, good evening." he greeted.
"Wassup bro. He replied extending his hand for a handshake.
"Am good o." he replied collecting the handshake.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Winnie1950(f): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wow! U are doing great. I love this story.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Winnie1950: Wow! U are doing great. I love this story.
Thanks ma'am
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
--continuation--
"how was your exams?" he asked.
"It was good." segun replied.
"Success." he prayed.
"Amen. How was school?" segun asked.
"school dey o." he replied.
"that's good to hear." segun said.
"How are your girlfriends?" he asked jokingly.
"Girlfriend ke?" he said laughing out loud as he ran up the stairs.
He finished eating and went into his brother's room directly opposite his and they began gisting. They gisted about so many things ranging from school life, sports, cars, girls and their favourites music. They both slept around 11:30pm.
"Thank God i have a big and experienced bro when it comes to girls. I'll seek his advice based on the issue at hand." he thought before he laid down to sleep.
The next day he hung out with his brother as the both visited old friends before they called it a day at his brother's girlfriend's place. By the time he got home, he was so tired that he didn't bother about his dinner before he slept off.
SATURDAY MORNING
Segun woke up very early on saturday and got prepared for the day's paper, mathematics. He took his bath and dressed in a black long sleeves fitted shirt on a brown chinos trouser and a black snickers.
At exactly 8:05AM he got to his centre's bus-stop. Instead of walking the remaining distance, he decided to take a bike. He got there five minutes later and settled down inside the hall. As he tried putting finishing touches to the aspect of construction.
"Hey." Olanike greeted.
"Hi." he replied.
"How are you?" she asked.
"Am good." he replied.
"The mathematician." she said laughing.
He chuckled a little then said. "It is a lie o."
"How far with your preparation?" she asked.
"It has been superb. Let them bring anything, they are gone." he bragged.
"That's nice."
"What's the matter?" segun asked immediately he noticed the change in her countenance.
"Nothing. It's just that i don't know what to write in this paper." she said.
"Why. Didn't you prepare?" he asked.
"No, am not that good in mathematics and am unsure of my abilities in this particular paper." she said.
"Don't worry, i know what to do." he assured her.
"How do you intend doing that?" she asked.
"I'll sit beside you during the paper." he said.
"Segun. Am not in support of it. That's malpractice." she opposed.
"But you said you are not good in it. Do you plan failing the paper?" he asked.
"No, but........." she was saying before he cut in.
"I'll sit beside you today nd nothing will go wrong." he assured her.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jst cut in da middle. No like kam

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
--continuation--
"I'll sit with you and nothing will go wrong." he said assuringly.
"Okay. But firsty explain probability to me." she said.
He opened his textbook and started the explanation.
Within 15minutes, she had known the rudiments and likely questions on probability.
9:05AM
The invigillator distributed the question papers and the answer booklet for the theory section. They were asked to answer nine questions out of fifteen. Segun started working the the questions and within the first one hour he was able to answer six questions while his temporary seatmate, Olanike was able to answer three on her own. Segun did the last three questions including the construction and he allowed her to copy his answers. She didn't bother copying the construction because it is very difficult to copy succesfully.
She succesfully answered eight questions while segun answered the required nine. Which guaranteed them of passing the paper.
11:30AM
The invigillator collected the answer booklet and gave them a three hours break as stipulated in the timetable. Segun and Olanike got out of the hall at the same time and they went to a nearby snacks shop where they bought a meat pie each and a can malt each. The bill settled by Segun.
Nike kept on thanking him foor the snacks and most especially the mathematics paper he helped her with.
They walked aimlessly around the school compound for some time before segun suggested they go to a nearby centre where his friends are writing their exams.

-to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sorry for the short update. I had to cut it short to know how much u guys are following the story. I have a question for all readers.
"What is likely going to happen in their proposed journey?"
The next update promises to be a BLOCKBUSTER
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
More comments plssss
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Jumizie13(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
D9ty7: More comments plssss
u nd who?
The more,long u update, d more we comment
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Youngzicco(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
We are.....it's just that ur silent readers surpasses those that "read and leave a comment". Keep em coming bro don't be discourage!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Winnie1950(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
The more ur updates, the more comments u receive.......... Well, i guess they would be attacked by Nike's ex and his boys and they might likely miss the next paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.