Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth (819 Views)

Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
WITHOUT WOMB AND FALLOPIAN TUBE THAT WAS CUT, YET SHE TOOK IN AND GAVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN.

Sister Margaret Ejeh is from Gowon Estate branch of the Lords chosen in Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria. She joined The Lords Chosen church in 2007. She started her testimony like this, "God of chosen has given me victory." You may ask, what is the victory?

I am the sister that had ectopic pregnancy in 2008 which led to the cutting off of my fallopian tubes and removing of my womb. Four months after that, I took in Dr Dominion, and God of Chosen saw me through.

NB: After that surgery, there was a programme titled, HOPE FOR TUE BARREN, my husband jist forced me to come to that crusade, two years after, God has given me victory. Brethren, this God of chosen is a mysterious God. All of them were born in the same month; August 22nd, 17th and 29th respectively. Though after the arrival of Dominion(the name of one of her children), the enemy has not been happy before he is a defeated foe. And so if you are a woman have hope, the way the G.O spoke into my situation, he will speak into yours too. I pray for our general pastore that God that has called him will remain with him in Jesus name. For every chosen member, I pray heaven at last in Jesus name.

Praise the Lord Jesus!
Sister Margaret Ejeh

Courtesy of www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by Infomizer(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
peteregwu: WITHOUT WOMB AND FALLOPIAN TUBE THAT WAS CUT, YET SHE TOOK IN AND GAVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN.

Sister Margaret Ejeh is from Gowon Estate branch of the Lords chosen in Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria. She joined The Lords Chosen church in 2007. She started her testimony lie this, "God of chosen has given me victory." You may ask, what is the victory?
Freudian slip? I thought so too!

1 Like

Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Infomizer:
Freudian slip? I thought so too!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
it was just an error by me, a typing error. it should be 'like' and not 'lie'. everyone makes mistake in typing. u should know that too.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by nora544: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
peteregwu: it was just an error by me, a typing error. it should be 'like' and not 'lie'. everyone makes mistake in typing. u should know that too.

you write what it is a lie,

Why you write this and you show no papers from a doctor because you cannot the hole story is a great fake a lie.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by Joagbaje(m): 4:48am On Nov 02, 2013
nora544:

you write what it is a lie,

Why you write this and you show no papers from a doctor because you cannot the hole story is a great fake a lie.

It' can't be a lie . Such miracles do take place. We have some such video documented tedtimonies.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by nora544: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

It' can't be a lie . Such miracles do take place. We have some such video documented tedtimonies.

This is all a lie, because when it is realy a miracel than there must be a statment from a doctor that is how you can show that a mikracle is tru and not a lie.

I know that most of the miracles happen in Nigeria are only lies that they being monrey to the pocket of there fake great man of God.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by engrtee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yawns.....what a lie?
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
all these testimonies someone just dreamt about, woke up and started diffusing it to the public. It aint hard to cook up one these days. This is the World, many things dey happen.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

dats y she is an unbeliever.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
nora544:

This is all a lie, because when it is realy a miracel than there must be a statment from a doctor that is how you can show that a mikracle is tru and not a lie.

I know that most of the miracles happen in Nigeria are only lies that they being monrey to the pocket of there fake great man of God.

that is the hall mark of an unbeliever and you are already exhibiting it. maybe because you have experience miracle from God before. I have thousands of them tested and proved, I don't post what I have not proved.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
I HAVE BEEN POSTING MANY TESTIMONIES HERE FOR LONG NOW. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, IT COULD BE THAT YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVER OR IT IS NOT HAPPENING IN YOUR CHURCH. IF WHAT AM POSTING IS LIES, THEN POST YOU OWN TRUTFUL TESTIMONIES FROM YOUR CHURCH.

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE

4 MONTHS CANCER OF THE BREAST AND VIRGINA HEALED

My name is sister Eunice Peter. I want to thank for God for healing me. I have been suffering since four months ago. The would prescribe drugs and after taking them, there would be no solution. One of my elder sister who is a chosen advised me not to allow doctor to operate it, that if I do that, I would die. She counseled me to bring the case to the God of Chosen and He would do divine operation on me. I obeyed, one fateful day, my elder sister called me and said they were holding a vigil and that she would present my case before God of Chosen.

I believed her, brethren, to the glory of God, the next day being Saturday, the cancer trusted. That same morning, my sister called me to confirm the operation and I told her that really God of chosen has done it.

Moreover, I had pile and God of chosen has also healed me. After upholding all these miracles of God of chosen, now I am a chosen and born again. Praise the Lord Jesus!

I pray for my G.O and all the chosen worldwide heaven at last in Jesus name. Amen

Sister Eunice peter
Lagos, Nigeria.

Courtesy of www.thelordschosenworld.org, www.chosennews.net
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by nora544: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
peteregwu:

that is the hall mark of an unbeliever and you are already exhibiting it. maybe because you have experience miracle from God before. I have thousands of them tested and proved, I don't post what I have not proved.

Sorry all this stories are fake and you only want to show how good this church is, are you the pastor of this church, i feel that you need new followers that your pockets get filled with money.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by pastormustwac: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
When the womb and fallopian tubes were removed - we must have medical evidence - xrays and all that.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
nora544:

Sorry all this stories are fake and you only want to show how good this church is, are you the pastor of this church, i feel that you need new followers that your pockets get filled with money.

before you start criticising any church, please pray and ask God to reveal to you the power behind the church rather than saying that it is fake. remember it is the holy spirit that is doing the miracles, bit when u jump to conclusion ignorantly, God will not take it for granted. condemning the works of the holy ghost and saying is fake is blasphemy, and many have brought curses upon them and also have hindered them from making heaven. pls be careful, what you don't know, keep quiet and pray to God to reveal it to you.

a true child of God will always pray and seek Gods answer before he or she talks. that is why I said u guys are unbelievers.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
pastormustwac: When the womb and fallopian tubes were removed - we must have medical evidence - xrays and all that.

pastor, check d website
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by Zodiac61(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Liars for Christ.
Re: Womb And Fallopian Tube That Was Cut, Yet She Took In And Gave Birth by peteregwu(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Zodiac61: Liars for Christ.

ok, dont worry, more wil be posted.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Says Celebration Of Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural. / Meet 10 Most Richest Pastors In The World / Danish Cartoons Of Muhammad: We Have A Right To Criticize & Comment On Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.