Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92050 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Seun: Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

Thank you for your interest in advertising on the Nairaland Forum!

Nairaland runs a Targeted Ad Platform with which all Nairaland members can place adverts on the sections of Nairaland where their customers or target audiences are most likely to be found (for example, a political party could place ads on the politics section with it).

To place ads on Nairaland, the first step is to get your ad banner designed by a good graphic designer. Your ad banner must be borderless, 318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall, less than 30kb in size, and in the PNG or JPG format. Once it's ready, go to www.nairaland.com/campaign and click (Upload Ad) to upload your banner ad and landing page, and wait for approval. (Your ad may not be approved if what you want to advertise is illegal or morally questionable in any way).

After your ad is approved, we will provide you with information about how to purchase advertising credits so you can freely place your ads on Nairaland without any restriction apart from your budget. You can place each ad on up to 65 different sections of Nairaland. You can also place many ads on each section of Nairaland - in that case, all your ads will share the same slot. You can remove your ads from any section of Nairaland at any time, and place them back whenever you wish to. The UI is very easy to understand.

Please see our Estimated Advertising Rates to find out how much it'll cost to advertise on the various sections of Nairaland on the long run (prices on the short term are strongly correlated with traffic levels). Billing takes place every few minutes and you will get detailed reports on unique clicks and views and charges for each ad/section and for your entire account over various time periods.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our Targeted Ads on this thread. Feel free to drop complaints & suggestions here as well!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by kaysy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nice 1 Oga Seun... i will soon place an ad on NairaLand Soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
how do u charge, is it per click or the other Guess [page views]?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bossforeva: how do u charge, is it per click or the other Guess [page views]?
click on d link below d OP and c.. Its in d thread grin
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bossforeva: how do u charge, is it per click or the other Guess [page views]?
We do not charge you for clicks. We charge you for value delivered, which is determined using a proprietary algorithm that we plan to retune and improve over time. However, it will be helpful to note that our concept of value delivered is highly correlated with traffic, so you will be charged less when there's less traffic, and vice versa, but the average cost per week will tend to be quite close to our estimated ad rates.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ayobase(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Seun: We do not charge you for clicks. We charge you for value delivered, which is determined using a proprietary algorithm that we plan to retune and improve over time. However, it will be helpful to note that our concept of value delivered is highly correlated with traffic, so you will be charged less when there's less traffic, and vice versa, but the average cost per week will tend to be very close to our estimated ad rates.

Still twisted.
Click or no click shouldn't be an issue to trigger charges when one pays N5 for advert for 20 days...that makes it DYNAMIC!

Or u simply make it 5K per click, which means my N5 will expire after 500 clicks, even if it takes 5 years to exhaust N5.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
ayobase:

Still twisted.
Click or no click shouldn't be an issue to trigger charges when one pays N5 for advert for 20 days...that makes it DYNAMIC!

Or u simply make it 5K per click, which means my N5 will expire after 500 clicks, even if it takes 5 years to exhaust N5.
frm d way seun is saying it its lyk d algorithm use ad impression

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Emyo(m): 3:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Seun: We do not charge you for clicks. We charge you for value delivered, which is determined using a proprietary algorithm that we plan to retune and improve over time. However, it will be helpful to note that our concept of value delivered is highly correlated with traffic, so you will be charged less when there's less traffic, and vice versa, but the average cost per week will tend to be very close to our estimated ad rates.
I these grammer is same as what he said nau. he asked if you charge per view or per click.

or it was I that didnt get the gist?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Emyo(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: frm d way seun is saying it its lyk d algorithm use ad impression
exactly!!!! forget the big big grammer from my oga seun....i will soon give it a trial....sounds enticing!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
can i target many category at the same time?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Caspian22(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Mr. Seun, your estimated Ads prices is a little cheap.. What is the criteria for the prices? Is it one Naira per visitor or...??
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2013
ActiveMan: can i target many category at the same time?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of categories you can target with an ad at the same time, and also, there is no limit to the number of your ads that can place on the same section.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by jejeify: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2013
please how do one pay for advert?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
jejeify: please how do one pay for advert?
We don't want to ask you for any money until we know that we can accept your ads,
so we will provide you with that information after your ads have been approved. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by jejeify: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ok. I will deal accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Simonet: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Can I Pay for 1 or 2 Days only?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by SirTunechi(f): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2013
Simonet: Can I Pay for 1 or 2 Days only?
shey na pant you wan advertise

8 Likes

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Simonet: Can I Pay for 1 or 2 Days only?
Sure, provided you are paying at least 5,000 naira.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2013
ayobase: Click or no click shouldn't be an issue to trigger charges when one pays N5 for advert for 20 days...that makes it DYNAMIC!
Clicks don't trigger charges.

All clicks are not worth the same amount. Some clicks are more valuable than others.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Dhurmynick(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Seun: Sure, provided you are paying at least 5,000 naira.

Please how will i pay? which acc?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by daragrams(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2013
my ad has just been approved but no account number and name to make payment
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2013
daragrams: my ad has just been approved but no account number and name to make payment
See www.nairaland.com/campaign for payment details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by nigerianwire(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
i want to place an advert for wire and cable,dis is my line 08035216742
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
_
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
kollected22: Can i place an advert in the religion section?
You can place your adverts anywhere and everywhere!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by MikeFPT: 5:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Please reply my email Seun. FPT Greenwich Vietnam
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello Seun, waiting for my ad to be approved. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by anulaxad(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
i want to post an ad

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by daragrams(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
if our adverts have been approved can we pay through online transfer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.